Tringreen
SirCumfrance
lawnmowerman
Mapperley, darling
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The President Speaks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Disappear for a day and it all happens!

Chris Webb did send me a couple of texts to say he had forgotten his ATD password, and that's the only reason he didn't post this on here.

It has gone a bit mental lately with allsorts of accusations and abuse flying around. One post suggested Peter Jones might be involved? Is this an opinion or a fact?

I'm not adverse to meeting round a table to explain the big words to the less fortunate, or if the people I have in mind are willing to sit and answer a few questions I have.

Chris Webb and Ian Newell for starters. I would like to ask about deepthroat and Windsor boy, plus some other online account questions.

That will turn into asking these two questions about PI's and greenman, in the presence of Lee Jameson, Tony Hooper and Sean rapson.

I would also want postey and mark pedlar there to repeat their claims that I am a racist.

Dane Bunney would also be a useful person to speak to, plus to have his ip address at home, work etc, and not being technical enough I don't know if having his phone helps clear some things up.

It would definitely help if whoever was greenman came forward, and to be honest if all those people I've already mentioned turn up, whoever he is, he'll already be there. Would just depend if they are man enough to admit it.

I would have to also insist that anything discussed at all, would be recorded and could be posted on either site.

If Peter Jones has been involved at all, it would help for him to come clean, and again the people will already be present, but the details of why Peggy was removed from the program would have to be disclosed.

Not asking for much, but it won't happen. I already know Ian Newell will just say the Flickr stuff has been made up, that he has never posted on here, he is misunderstood and misquoted etc and I doubt Hooper the snooper is man enough and Lee Jameson will cry off.

I think the only chance postey would show is with a bodyguard and Peter Jones certainly won't be admitting anything.

Other than that I think we're onto a winner.

Obviously that's just the people I want answers from. Mike Newell could also attend to confirm it actually was him threatening to feckin come and get me and hurt me, or if that was his father playing silly buggers again.

Others undoubtedly have questions they want answers to and other people present to answer them, so all in all I can't see it happening can you?

for someone who doesnt think highly of the forementions you certainly friendly enough with them to have regular texts and emails :O

Chris Webb PM'ed me months ago because I was often having a go at him on here. He asked me to call him to explain my beef with him. I can't remember who gave who their number first but we chatted. Since then he has text me a couple of times to give answers rather than post on here, which is up to him but I would rather he posts it himself.

Then I met Ian Newell and Chris Webb when I turned up at the Tiverton game demanding answers.

Again Chris text me a few times after that.

Ian Newell had my e-mail address from when he set me up over the whole Wrathall Bres land shit, and I asked him to auction a shirt in aid of my choice of charity as a gesture of goodwill for the "misunderstanding", Ian wasn't keen to apologise publicly and said I was blackmailing him Suspect

After meeting him at Tiverton, where he told me all the details about Greenman being the person he claimed it was, and the details of the P.I. incident, I posted what he had said about the person he blamed, so he e-mailed me saying he was disappointed that I had posted things he had said.

He asked me to call him and gave me his number. I withheld my number and called him once for around an hour, where he pretty much repeated that he has never done anything wrong ever, never posted on here, never wanted to post on here blah blah blah.

Thentwo weeks or so ago when he sent a white feather in a message to Thai Green I emailed him having a pop at him for implying Phil was a coward. We exchanged a few juicy emails where he threatened to call the police and say I was hassling and stalking him, which I said go ahead and do it etc.

Then later that week I start getting e-mails from Mike Newell threatening violence to me etc etc.

On my way to Birmingham yesterday I got a text from Chris, who I had texted in error last week something meant for my girlfriend Embarassed saying to tell Yea Man he couldn't post on here as he had lost his password, and saying that I had been a busy boy lateley.

I sent a couple of texts back. That's it.

For anyone to think there is any connection between me Ian Newell and Chris Webb is one of the funniest things I have ever heard Very Happy

Nothing fishy about it. I'm not sly and underhand with anyone. Always totally upfront. That's how I am.

Never thought you were i just found it a strange that was all.

Anyways what is GOB refereing to with IP addresses?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Not sure. Wish he would spill the beans though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 pm

If I could help facilitate anything that could help, even in part, to resolve any of this wretchedness, I'd be delighted.

Ultimately, I'm sure it'd be a good thing for the club.

There'd need to be some compromise on everyone's part, mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
I do think chris has a good point though we should really end this all and be united. If it takes reps from here and reps from there to sit in a pub and agree and disagree to things in order to co exist in peace then we should be up for it.

Might work you never know

It's not a matter of co existing dear boy. It's about openness , tolerance and honesty.

The Farm Politburo effectively created this forum by banning from their farm, so many who could see right through them and what was/is happening at the club.
Their devious, self promoting and nefarious activities, so often exposed on here, must not be allowed to continue unchallenged.
I wouldn't trust any of the deepthroating Windsor Boys any further than I could throw them................. and that wouldn't be very far.

As Jock says, we tell things as they are. They hate that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Not sure. Wish he would spill the beans though Twisted Evil

agreed

come along GOB you little cock tease you tell us all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:15 pm

JonB wrote:
If I could help facilitate anything that could help, even in part, to resolve any of this wretchedness, I'd be delighted.

I believe ATD has to maintain it's core purpose, but everyone's right, it has gone way, way too far with personal threats and insults, and I'm as guilty as anyone. So I would be prepared to sit down with some people, or if the logistics mean that's too difficult, give my points to someone like Jon B to take to the people I have mentioned.

The problem I see with all that is I just think you will get stonewalled by the main offenders. Ian Newell will argue that he has never done a thing wrong until he's blue in the face, and IF Chris Webb or Peter Jones has been involved in any underhand business, they wouldn't admit to it for fear of compromising their position at the club.

I doubt Postey would be open to revealing things that are constantly asked about Windsor Boy, Deepthroat, I just love typing that Very Happy and all of the other dubious accounts. Hence the need to not just lock the Trust board on Pasoti, but to delete all of the posts which caused all the trouble at the time.

Tony Hooper. If he's not willing to even apologise for his ridiculous behaviour over the Jimmy Savile jokes, or admit hearing any of the fruitier chants at Rotherham or hear anything out of order at a fanfest, he's not going to admit to snooping on me.

Lee Jameson felt the heat turning on him a few days ago and deleted me from his Facebook, I cried for days, and his account on here. He's not going to open up either, especially now he has a place on the PASB.

Ian Newell says he'll meet anyone, anywhere, always has said that. Unfortunately when you meet him in person you know straight away that he's disappointed at never receiving the Nobel Peace Prize, nevermind admitting setting up ADT, which we have proof he did, or being behind any behaviour online that has been out of order. I doubt he'll even admit giving his son my e-mail address, and again I'll supply all of the e-mails I've ever had off Newell, and sent to him, plus all of the e-mails sent by his son to me and the replies.

These don't show me in a particularly good light, because what you see is what you get with me. I call Newell a cnut on here, and when his son acts the big I am, I laugh and tell him his dad's a cnut. It's how I am. I couldn't care less if Mike Newell turned up on my doorstep. I guarantee you he will regret doing so though.

So Jon I'm all for you trying, but apart from the insults that are posted on here regularly, and I'll say that I am quite within my rights to be abusive to people who have openly called me a racist, have threatened me with violence and have snooped around trying to locate me and in the process have been showing my mother's name, address and phone number.

What should have happened a long long time ago is the police should have been brought in and most of this would not have happened. Unfortunately they weren't so we are where we are.

Others can give you their list of demands or conditions as well, but I want the people I named earlier involved in the process. If you can make it happen Jon then you are a modern day Jimmy Savile for adults Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:23 pm

So is a meet on then ? Who on here would like to put things straight ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:24 pm

greengenes wrote:

I'm in, with those conditions I outlined.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:25 pm

interesting to hear some references to brent pressuring the (not my phrase) 'puppets' ........hhhhhhhmmmmmmm now then
lets see - we've had numerous adverse comments on the EH website querying Brent's involvement at Argyle.
ROTG fanzine also asking some initial questions infact most 'opinion' in there was querying a lot of investment, ownereship & fundraising issues.

PASOTI seems to be turning maybe not against Brent but more are asking questions of the regime.

the temperature is rising within the fanbase certainly in terms of the printed word, maybe its not so 'compliant' after all ?

for every moron who says they are just grateful for a team to support theres 5 unhappy with stagnation & asking - wheres the club heading ?

questions maybe raised to in the stands very soon.
too many fans wont be told what to what to think by the so called pro-club fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:25 pm

greengenes wrote:

I think things have, over the last 24 hours or so, gone too far for that to be feasable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I think things have, over the last 24 hours or so, gone too far for that to be feasable.

Have I missed something ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:32 pm

greengenes wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Have I missed something ?

Me too? I had been skim reading catching up I really don't want to have to trawl through Newell's "I'm the best Argyle fan in history" tweets to Mrs Purse, or look at Tony Hooper "Doesn't investigate honestly, but I do bear a striking resemblence to the witchfinder general"'s tweets to see if I'm missing anything major.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Quite possibly gg. And this isn't me doing an 'I know something you don't know' routine. Enough people have seen the threads on here and pasoti; I've managed to join the dots, and I suspect others have done, or are doing, the same. Lets just say that actions speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:34 pm

JonB wrote:

A good offer, Jon, made on both sites. Thank you.

I haven't thought it through properly so this is mostly me thinking aloud but .....

In principle I have no problem with the mods from here chatting to the mods from there. Why not!? I'm sure at least some of them are human. As long as they bought the beer that would be fine. I said recently, in response to a post from Gareth, that I think some of the new mods on there have brought about positive changes. I think the site has 'loosened up' recently. It's important to remember that those mods are not the old mods. In principle a detent between ATD & pasoti ought to be a no-brainer. There should be no reason that two Argyle web-sites with distinctive styles could not co-exist relatively peacefully.

But....

In practise I don't see the point of all that. It isn't essentially a war between the two sites that is the issue - it is a conflict between individuals. The main protagonists on both sites (whoever they are) have a beef with certain other individuals. In addition there are many of us on here who have been the recipients of historical aggression & double-dealings - some of which were done publicly and some of which have been done behind the scenes. Any detente between the sites would be almost totally irrelevant unless those individuals were to meet and for those discussions to be open and honest. My experience and training in Restorative Justice is not a positive one. Who on earth could be included!? How long a list would be acceptable? Would there be compulsion to attend? If anyone were to refuse would that remove any legitimacy to the discussion? How would any venue contain the inevitable high feelings it generated!? I know that many countries who have warred in the past have sat down and worked out a way of moving on but this isn't the United Nations ( sunny ).

To offer some of my own soap-boxes: I don't think it would happen until anyone posting anything supportive of pasoti on here gets listened to rather than abused or derided: similarly I don't think that it would happen until pasoti declares an amnesty on all those banned in the past; most importantly and over-riding all of the above that I've said, in my view it absolutely should NOT happen unless a full and open account of Deepthroat and the shit coming from the Jock/Greenman affair is dealt with in an equally open and honest way. I suspect that there are individuals in responsible positions who would not want that opened up!

Sorry, I really don't think it is a serious option unless another star were to appear in the East.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:36 pm

PS
I'm bothered that Peter Jones' name is beginning to be used in the same breath as the other names. Do we have any reason to do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:38 pm

greengenes wrote:

I wish the world were as simple as that,gg, I really do. But I don't think they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Peter Jones is a political animal. Unlike unelectable buffoons like Lee Jameson, Jones has a brain - uses it and is very clever. He has no financial clout so he must manoeuvre and manipulate to achieve objectives and reach goals - these are by and large financially driven and esoteric.

His 'revenge' on the Stapleton axis has been bitter sweet. I don't believe for one minute that Argyle in administration with a possibility of not exiting it would have been his preferred route back into the boardroom.

Having orchestrated the successful Brent takeover, his foot soldiers, Webb and Newell, needed rewarding. Who do you think suggested to Brent that Webb would make an ideal president? Who do you think proposed that Newell should take up an associate director position?

Who do you think orchestrated the Pasoti massive to unanimously support Brent when other possible options didn't get a look in? Having initially been supportive of the Trust why is Jones not a voice for its continuation? Who do you think created the PASB concept?

Jones is a clever tactician. The repetition of his downfall, when it eventually comes again, will be because he just can't give up the politics.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:58 pm

I see no point, if all involved held their hands up and showed a mediocre of tolerance towards this site it still wouldn't work. The very first time a JS type joke was told, the very first time a searching question was asked or the very first time someone gets called a cnut it will all start again unless posters on ATD agree to be silenced, not the nature of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:59 pm

With so much goings ons it's hard to see the wood for the trees, and that's not to disbelieve my fellow ATDers, but one thing for me that needs explaining is the circumstances of Peggys article being pulled from the programme. I say this because it seems to encompass all the at odds personalities Webb, IjN and Jones, possible abuse of power (well at least to REAL fans), how matters are dealt with away from the internet world (and just because someone stops posting it doesn't mean they will change their modus operandi) and a possible example of how the President, in his own words, 'hassles the club'.

I'll never trust their motives until they explain their rhyme and reasons on this matter (this without wanting to belittle the problems others have encountered over time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:15 pm

I don't ever need to be allowed to post on Pasoti again. So that wouldn't be a pre-requisite for me.

I would still call posters like Horse a wanker frequently when they post the same sort of thing about me.

Which incidentally seems to be happening rather a lot lately, I mean the allowing of a few juicy words and insults on Pasoti. Never used to be the case at all, and obviously it's only allowed towards people like myself or Andy. I'd like to see Horse try calling Hooper a fucktard or whatever, or saying one of the mods is a tw@t, but it's just an observation that the highly vaunted Pasoti new rules are being flouted quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm not even bothering to read all the posts on this topic.

Webb is a proven liar, happy to threaten and libel anyone who disagrees with him.

Lets treat the asshole the way he should be treated and just ignore him.

Home Park would be a far better place without him and his cohorts.

PS Mr Webb, you'll have to learn to speak German before you threaten to go to my boss and get me sacked this time!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:44 pm

Grovehill wrote:
I'm not even bothering to read all the posts on this topic.

Webb is a proven liar, happy to threaten and libel anyone who disagrees with him.

Lets treat the asshole the way he should be treated and just ignore him.

Home Park would be a far better place without him and his cohorts.

PS Mr Webb, you'll have to learn to speak German before you threaten to go to my boss and get me sacked this time!!

That Webby to a tee the biggest let down to is brother he taken the poison apple by crossing the road for personal gain.

I like to point Webby to a Seminar run by the TUC on 15 November 2012

“Short-term rewards, long-term failings”

Brother unite and we will over come

Last edited by Tgwu on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:54 pm

There are far too many people with differing opinions and deep-rooted grievances for any meeting between a few fellas to do anything other than scratch the surface.

They could sign some sort of Non-Aggression Pact. They could replicate the Treaty of Versailles. But if there were an attempt to sensor or silence all others, the backlash would be quite formidible, I'd wager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:01 pm

On my phone and can't be fecked to post the link, but over the road where the president posted stop it or whatever, there's a post that goes something like, " I was talking to a mate today who told me about this woman who I don't know from Adam or eve come to that, and she had cancer and died leaving w family behind"

Right? Gotcha? So some bloke I don't know from Adam, was talking to some bloke I don't know from Adam about some woman neither of us knows from Adam and she died of cancer leaving a family behind?

So apart from the fact that a family member is nailed on to be on x factor one day, does anyone know what the feck that has to do with the op?

I know on ATD threads tend to meander, but surely that's doing the fuckin hokey cokey and will be moved somewhere like the defunct trust board it's so off topic?

Not demeaning anyone with cancer or anything, it just needed a satnav.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:14 pm

I think the point was, in real life there are far far more important things than internet wars.

My sister in law is fighting a particularly virulent form of cancer at the moment. I doubt any one of her immediate family have any aspirations to be on the X Factor at any time, they just want Fiona to get better.

So, yes I find your post insulting and flippant and demeaning to anyone fighting cancer.

You are very very quick to jump up and down and protest to anyone who will listen/read about how abused you have been on the internet/by phone/by email yet when someone actually puts things into perspective, you are quick to ridicule. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The President Speaks
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next