lawnmowerman
Mapperley, darling
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Highwayman

Highwayman

The President Speaks - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Every time is that name Horse I think of that fat fu#kwit in the High Chapparal. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Every time is that name Horse I think of that fat fu#kwit in the High Chapparal. lol!

Vintage TV - loved it - I had him down as more of a Hoss though
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Thats the one Embarassed still a fuckwit though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Horse is either a total idiot or stirring it. His latest post is:

"What on earth has gone on!!!! Theres now a secret group on another site you need a psaword to. Nobody on ATd speaks to pasoti none pasoti speak s to AtD. Wars going on. flip me Chris Webb has kicked up quiet a storm!
Who are we palying on Saturday
"

He's managed a dig at Cerbs' site as well as at Chris Webb. Mind you he's also asked who we're playing on Saturday. OK he's an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:51 pm

I reckon GHOST should ride Horse into battle, accompanied by Saracen 10.

OllieArgyle9 by their side on the crusades. With Tony Hooper shouting praise the lord, rid us of this evil. Jimmy Saviles and Michael Jacksons corpses being dragged along behind them as a reminder to all the ATD sinners what will happen to them if they blaspheme against Pasoti.

Postey preferring to walk barefoot in his pure white robe, clutching a crucifix and the new Pasoti agreement, written in the blood of some former Pasoti posters who mysteriously vanished during the war.

Newell bringing up the rear on a wayward donkey, struggling to control it's direction as it labours with it's heavy load, shouting "I'm not here remember, don't let on I'm here or I might have to pay to park my ass again"

All the while the irregular beat of a drum can be heard, not purposely irregular, just badly played, and the marching children of Forza Verde battle to wave their flags in the pre-planned figure of 8 pattern.

The mighty green and white flags that depict brave warriors of old such as Jon Sheffield, Steve McLean and Alan Gow.

The distant rumble of thunder is heard, or was it Newells breakfast that had caused him some discomfort? And a flash of lighting illuminates the leaden sky, just long enough to show the formidable sight of castle ATD looming in the distance.

The Pasoti army numbers well over 50, but have names totalling several thousand to scare rival armies into thinking it much bigger. An old ploy that was known to ATD though and this time it wouldn't frighten their opposition.

As the approaching army nears the huge ATD castle gates, a lone figure clad in armour, not shiny like it once was, but tainted somewhat from previous battles he shouldn't have been involved in, makes his way to the front.

He removes one of his helmets, having many faces, and raises not a sword but a BBC microphone and calls out " I am the president, I order you to open these gates in the name of Argyle"

The Pasoti army cheers and screw their faces up to look evil, or maybe they just cheered, and the cry of whoooooa, whoooooa, la la la la la la la is heard for metres, but not quite by the ATD army stationed at least 30 feet above them.

From the castle wall a noble figure appears and surveys the army below. His handsome face and golden locks the result of a pure line of nobility that went back centuries to the original Cuncher household.

The present Cuncher king, Mock the irreverent, spreads his arms wide and shouts down to the intruders " Thou shalt not pass. Thou shalt not enter the castle of ATD without your ip address"

The president turns to his army and says" Oh well, I fink we better go home" and they scuttled off as had been the case since time began.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:03 pm

You copywriting that script Jock? Sounds a sure fire cinema winner and am tempted to nick the idea

All funds to be donated to the Freddie Starr is Innocent movement clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:18 pm

lol!

I can just picture Newell on the donkey!
Back to top Go down
Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Yea Man wrote:
lol!

I can just picture Newell up the donkey!

Corrected for factuals

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Hoof Hearted wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
lol!

I can just picture Newell up the donkey!

Corrected for factuals

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The President Speaks
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10