Tringreen
SirCumfrance
lawnmowerman
Mapperley, darling
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The President Speaks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 am

@Greengenes, I am sorry if I offended you with what I wrote last night, as I usually do I probably worded it quite badly. The main gist was that you are wasting your time, as I think developments in the last 24 hrs have proved. I would be sorry if you stopped posting on any site because of any comment made by myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:48 am

GG's always doing flounces, he has since he first signed up on here.

I think he's a decent enough fella myself and I would share a pint with him anytime, but he is a bit of a nancy lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 am

This fits here too. Am I repeating myself ? Rolling Eyes

This whole stinking mess has been brought about by the farm control group, led by Napoleon, brown nosing anyone in power at Home Park for years and attempting to silence anyone who could see through them. Why they would brown nose club owners has now become obvious to even the blindest of people, surely ?
When the club went into administration through the greed and mismanagement of their previous, suited gentlemen heroes, they were quick to back that nice ex banker/property developer for one reason only. They had looked him in the eyes and he'd offered them the keys to the sweet shop in return for their unwavering support.
I may have mentioned it before but this was clear to me when Webb proudly stated that, 'We [meaning me/I] now have the chance to build the club we[ meaning me/I] want. Hence, the spotty ultras plan and name, murals etc etc etc. Newell then proudly announced that there would be, 'No walleted directors', and so it has transpired, with he himself adorning the directors' box as reward for nauseating auctioneering.More recently, Newell boasted that,'The top brass have a lot of time for Webb and that he has a lot of influence'. Clearly true, even Peggy upset the wrong man.

The $64,000 dollar question is whether Brent realises what scheming dimwits these people are and is using them, hoping they'll inspire success and pay off his debts[ in which case he's very wrong]and enable him to 'pass on the baton' at a profit, or whether he simply doesn't care what happens to the football club. When the gruesome twosome and their burgeoning clan of deepthroated dimwits have eventually totally infiltrated the corridors of power and the GT's have been fested out, he will probably hand over the ownership of a struggling Div 2 club to these self promoting morons !

Brent has said he regards these people as friends. I don't believe him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:55 am

Grumpy wrote:
I don't think I have had any interaction with Greengenes via the forum, but i have read a lot of his posts and he comes across as someone who actually gives a damn about Argyle and it's supporters rather than someone jockeying for position, so I do really hope that he carries on posting.

PS. This is not an offer of marriage Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 am

hairy j wrote:
Grumpy wrote:
I don't think I have had any interaction with Greengenes via the forum, but i have read a lot of his posts and he comes across as someone who actually gives a damn about Argyle and it's supporters rather than someone jockeying for position, so I do really hope that he carries on posting.

PS. This is not an offer of marriage Shocked

Deepthroating PASB member likes this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 am

Tringreen wrote:
This fits here too. Am I repeating myself ? Rolling Eyes

This whole stinking mess has been brought about by the farm control group, led by Napoleon, brown nosing anyone in power at Home Park for years and attempting to silence anyone who could see through them. Why they would brown nose club owners has now become obvious to even the blindest of people, surely ?
When the club went into administration through the greed and mismanagement of their previous, suited gentlemen heroes, they were quick to back that nice ex banker/property developer for one reason only. They had looked him in the eyes and he'd offered them the keys to the sweet shop in return for their unwavering support.
I may have mentioned it before but this was clear to me when Webb proudly stated that, 'We [meaning me/I] now have the chance to build the club we[ meaning me/I] want. Hence, the spotty ultras plan and name, murals etc etc etc. Newell then proudly announced that there would be, 'No walleted directors', and so it has transpired, with he himself adorning the directors' box as reward for nauseating auctioneering.More recently, Newell boasted that,'The top brass have a lot of time for Webb and that he has a lot of influence'. Clearly true, even Peggy upset the wrong man.

The $64,000 dollar question is whether Brent realises what scheming dimwits these people are and is using them, hoping they'll inspire success and pay off his debts[ in which case he's very wrong]and enable him to 'pass on the baton' at a profit, or whether he simply doesn't care what happens to the football club. When the gruesome twosome and their burgeoning clan of deepthroated dimwits have eventually totally infiltrated the corridors of power and the GT's have been fested out, he will probably hand over the ownership of a struggling Div 2 club to these self promoting morons !

Brent has said he regards these people as friends. I don't believe him.

I hope you are right Tring, I really do, because if you're not and these tw@ta really are friends it means that PAFC is in a ton of very deep shyte indeed!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 am

greengenes wrote:

I can also laugh at myself .
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:03 am

lol! @greengenes!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:06 am

Ere GG.............. can you really not see the crock of shite and personal positioning created by the farm politburo and its deepthroating chums ?

What exactly do these people have to do for you to actually condemn them ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:17 am

greengenes wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I can also laugh at myself .

See, and that's why we like ya! xx clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:59 am

Quote :
Paul_Roberts (pasoti) - And what form should that take, Sean? A meeting - even if all the various factions attended - would force people to behave in a more civilised, possibly even contrite, manner for the duration. But as soon as the venue lights were switched out the cyber battles would continue anew.

You go ahead and ask questions. That's what some people have been doing since James Brent walked through the Home Park gates - but still the petty warring continues. There are just too many egos, too many personal divisions, and too many disparate groups (PASB, the Trust, Pasoti etc).

The only effective solution would be to employ the same approach one might with a bunch of naughty children - take the toys away and don't give them back until they can play nicely.

Not often I quote from pasoti but I felt it needed addressing.

No mate, you're wrong.

ATD was created after our old site was shut down by Ian Newell following on from him creating literally dozens of false user names and using these names to cause ill feeling.

There's no egos involved, we just wanted a forum where we could talk about the club etc. as we had been banned from pasoti. As you can now see, despite creating a new forum we've still had to put up with countless attacks from people like Chris Webb and Ian Newell that seem determined to take away our right to debate.

The Trust hasn't any egos either, it's just a bunch of fans doing their best for the club and the fans. Despite this there has been persistent attacks on it from the usual suspects. This continues.

PASOTI - That's a problem for pasoti to sort out but the attacks on ATD from the pasoti moderators seem intent on causing divide between the two sites. This continues.

PASB - Well.....

So if you're going to generalise Paul please do so with consideration, thought and understanding of the situation. We're all very happy to leave you to talk about the football but please, give us the same respect if we decide to discuss something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:21 pm

While we're making statements about the club president, I'd just like to reassure anybody thinking of deleting my dormant pasoti account that I've got screenshots of the PM conversation from February this year in which:

• Chris Webb had a little go at me for complaining about FV, but asked if I could help with an anti-racism initiative
  • I said yes, I'd help, but pointed out that it was a bit of a cheek to ask me when he'd written to James Brent saying I shouldn't be allowed to write for the progamme
  • His admission that he had indeed written to that effect
  • My response, which asked how a woman writing a history column was in any way a threat to anything
  • The conversation stopped here

This was the first (and, to date, the last) direct contact between Webb and I. However, the pressure from him and others to get me off the programme continued until shortly before the deadline for the first one of this season, when I was removed.

I said at the time that I wouldn't discuss why I was removed. However, given today's news, and those voices who continue to refuse to believe that the president would get involved in such things, I feel it's time to put things out in the open. I'd also stress that the programme editor - who I consider a personal friend - steadfastly refused to remove me, wanted me to carry on this season, and only took me off because he was overruled.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Well said Peggy!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Peggy

Thankyou for your candour. It is an episode that truly put me off Chris Webb and whatever allegiances he had formed that had forced him/persuaded him to intervene in such a way.

If this is an example of how he, in his words, 'hassles' the club then he does not show him in a good light or clarity of his decision making on behave of REAL fans. Who was he representing when he decided to take on the issue? REAL mates?

Either way it stinks. And because it is done out of the limelight it stinks even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Peggy wrote:
While we're making statements about the club president, I'd just like to reassure anybody thinking of deleting my dormant pasoti account that I've got screenshots of the PM conversation from February this year in which:

• Chris Webb had a little go at me for complaining about FV, but asked if I could help with an anti-racism initiative
  • I said yes, I'd help, but pointed out that it was a bit of a cheek to ask me when he'd written to James Brent saying I shouldn't be allowed to write for the progamme
  • His admission that he had indeed written to that effect
  • My response, which asked how a woman writing a history column was in any way a threat to anything
  • The conversation stopped here

This was the first (and, to date, the last) direct contact between Webb and I. However, the pressure from him and others to get me off the programme continued until shortly before the deadline for the first one of this season, when I was removed.

I said at the time that I wouldn't discuss why I was removed. However, given today's news, and those voices who continue to refuse to believe that the president would get involved in such things, I feel it's time to put things out in the open. I'd also stress that the programme editor - who I consider a personal friend - steadfastly refused to remove me, wanted me to carry on this season, and only took me off because he was overruled.

This has just been posted on pasoti on the president thread, wonder if it will stay long?
The silence from El Pres is deafening, I expect he is out talking to real people in the real world. On the whole posters on pasoti are fed up with all this and wish everybody would shut up. Sadly I think that this will all die a death because of that reason, the sad thing being that people see the trust and the associated politics being at the heart of this all, with the mods on pasoti (including Greenthing who I was praising yesterday, haks then spits,) covering all this up by still deleting posts and smothering with a veil of silence, I think we need to accept that pasoti is a mouthpiece for the club, the club don't want the trust and that nothing will change until we have a change at the top of the club. If you can ignore all the shit going on then all well and good, I just hope that you can ignore me as I continue to harp on about people at the very top of Plymouth Argyle being involved in underhand dealings, shit stirring, dividing the fan base so that they can dismantle the trust that was so obviously needed in the aftermath of the m7. Brent the buck stops with you, it is down to you to sort this out, either step up to the plate or step away from our club, I have never bought this moral fibre, honour and integrity crap about you, I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Good on you Peggy, She as been on the farm backing up her post on here.

It still there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:03 pm

People have found themselves in positions of power and boy have they made use of it!

First you are described a witch by someone that sits in the directors box and if that isn't enough, you have your job taken away and muck spread about you far and wide.

Nice people!

Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:05 pm

El Pres is silent, IJN is silent, PL2faced is silent, Hooper is silent, something must be up somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Bloody hell, my bins have been turned upside down! clown
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:08 pm

We need a new topic - The President Doesn't Speak.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Don't forget a job Peggy did for free.

Brent stand up for once and grow a pair and sack the git.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:16 pm

Again I await The Presidents explanation and/or rebuttal about the programme issue. It will be telling who falls in behind him and accepts or applauds his action. What are the chances that he pulls some kind of 'because she posts of ATD and has been critical of the club' defence?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Do we know the reason why he did this?
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:24 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Don't forget a job Peggy did for free.

Brent stand up for once and grow a pair and sack the git.

Brent shouldn't need to grow a pair. Chris Webb should do the honourable thing and resign. It was a foolhardy appointment in the first place and always going to end in tears as so many predicted. With this and the Japanese bloke before it's time for the club to appoint someone with some dignity, love and service to the club over many years like we used to in the old days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The President Speaks
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next