Tringreen
SirCumfrance
lawnmowerman
Mapperley, darling
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The President Speaks - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:17 am

Thanks cult of personality. I'm so glad to have earned my place on your feckin idiots list Smile

It's just a pity that you couldn't realise that after being dragged into allsorts of shit by other people, having threats made to you by several people and a private investigator snooping around looking for you, purely because you don't believe the hype that has been manufactured around James Brent and you would prefer to see more evidence of investment and ambition, that you feel like letting people know who's behind it.h

To have this going on and behind it are people who you hear about and see on a regular basis having some position in the club you've supported for thirty years, I'm sure you would be much more restrained than I've been.

Being called a known racist on w forum with 6000+ members means that some shit will stick. In that instance I reserve the right to question why people responsible for the abuse and lies etc.

If you could've laughed it all off and carried on watching people swan around like the mafia, then you're s better man than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:37 am

No Jock there are 6000+ accounts not 6000+ members. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:50 am

Bogsider wrote:
No Jock there are 6000+ accounts not 6000+ members. Very Happy

That's about right.

I sort of get his point but I'm not looking for a place on the PASB, or the trust board, or a car park pass, or a seat in the directors box, don't want to see my photo on greensonscreen, don't even want to be a mod on either site.

I'm not an aspiring politician or trade union rep seeking publicity, but I am an Argyle fan sick of the people who do ruining the feckin club.

That's all COP, and that makes a big difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:56 am

Greenjock wrote:
Thanks cult of personality. I'm so glad to have earned my place on your feckin idiots list Smile

It's just a pity that you couldn't realise that after being dragged into allsorts of shit by other people, having threats made to you by several people and a private investigator snooping around looking for you, purely because you don't believe the hype that has been manufactured around James Brent and you would prefer to see more evidence of investment and ambition, that you feel like letting people know who's behind it.h

To have this going on and behind it are people who you hear about and see on a regular basis having some position in the club you've supported for thirty years, I'm sure you would be much more restrained than I've been.

Being called a known racist on w forum with 6000+ members means that some shit will stick. In that instance I reserve the right to question why people responsible for the abuse and lies etc.

If you could've laughed it all off and carried on watching people swan around like the mafia, then you're s better man than me.

Jock, not all Argyle fans are the type to walk by when they see an old lady being mugged.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:26 am

Wouldn't it be great if brent f***ed off tomorrow and got replaced by a proper owner with aproper board who knew how to run a football club. All this shit that surrounds the non-investing banker would immediately evaporate and we'd have a club back again that we could all feel part of. It's all down to brent.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:32 am

and along came a fairy godmother queen followed by santa
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:09 am

Acceptance of utter mediocrity is what got us where we are today.

England's 13th largest city club is capable of so much better.................. must be something in the water.

Brent gives the chuckle brothers the nod and in an instant we descend from parochial to village.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:28 am

Tringreen wrote:
So now we have the terminally ill relative angle from bean head, to garner sympathy and indignant ire from the Aviva masses. Even dear old Tone and Taxi have tried that holier than thou approach recently.Birds of a feather I suppose.............

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year and my eldest son has been critically injured in an RTA but that doesn't stop me from spotting a wrongun when I see one......................and saying so, again and again until these Deepthroating Windsor boys are exposed for the scheming, self promoting tw@ts they are.

Bleddy hell Tring, think of the sympathy credits you could have scored if you'd piped up with your own troubles last year eh? Laughing

You're absolutely right, I always think it very odd when people choose to spill very personal problems onto a sad old Freaks and Wierdo's football site.

Most of the time them do it for one reason - to garner the sympathy vote, and hence try and makes others look bad for questioning them.

Since it's all out there now though, delighted for you and your family that the boy is on the mend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:49 am

Tringreen wrote:

England's 13th largest city club is capable of so much better.................. must be something in the water.

Brent gives the chuckle brothers the nod and in an instant we descend from parochial to village.

Tring you have nailed it a three line post that sums it all up particularly the one in bold that should be circulated to every Argyle fan
It should also be ATDs headline banner
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:01 am

strange how the police have been called in now,
the police should have been informed of the shernanigins months ago!

a sorry episode.

suprised no comment in the EH, oh hang on they're 'on message'

lol!

strange how when the 'heat' gets turned up the need to talk to REAL fans is discovered..................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:14 am

The unfolding drama of Stapes, Keith Turd,administration and Guilfoyle etc should have truly heralded a new beginning for the club,but instead of moving forward we appointed a non investing speccy banker as our owner who gave out positions of power and free parking spaces to the likes of the jumped up Union boy and his factory worker mate, with the Aviva masses appeased by this gesture of "goodwill", instead of building a squad capable of getting out of this poxy division we appointed a clown as manager while at the same time being bombarded with nonsense about Nerd-fests,Rick O Shea, sinister cliques in among the so called respectable GT,giant flags, Forza Nerd, Murals and loads more meaningless garbage.
Look where we are in the League!! every time we scrape 2 results together (once in a blue moon btw) normal service is resumed.......two steps forward,two steps backward all the bleddy time, how on earth are we ever supposed to progress!!!
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:52 am

Grumpy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Tring you have nailed it a three line post that sums it all up particularly the one in bold that should be circulated to every Argyle fan
It should also be ATDs headline banner

It should be the Thought of the Day at least
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:57 am

If anyone was in any doubt over the complete and utter unsuitability of Webb for the post of President, then recent events would surely have made up their minds.

His 'explanation' over Peggy being dropped from the programme really does defy belief. I can't quite decide whether he actually believes what he's writing or is so desperate to hang on to his position that he'll say and do anything.

Judging by the rest of his post, I think it's the latter. It's always been clear that he uses people and situations for his own ends but to bring his own sick father into the argument is just shocking. If further proof were needed wasn't it his son that was paraded in that meeting at the Guildhall?

I said a long time ago, on Pasoti when I used to post on there, that I didn't want Webb anywhere near the football club, for which I was rounded on, and received the normal threatening pms. It gives me no pleasure at all to see how right I was.

So we have Webb, Newell and Hooper, three totally discredited individuals, all who seem to have varying amounts of influence at Home Park. How long can they possibly hang on to what they have? Surely, somebody at the club must be able to see what's going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:00 am

Webb should resign or be pushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:08 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
If anyone was in any doubt over the complete and utter unsuitability of Webb for the post of President, then recent events would surely have made up their minds.

His 'explanation' over Peggy being dropped from the programme really does defy belief. I can't quite decide whether he actually believes what he's writing or is so desperate to hang on to his position that he'll say and do anything.

Judging by the rest of his post, I think it's the latter. It's always been clear that he uses people and situations for his own ends but to bring his own sick father into the argument is just shocking. If further proof were needed wasn't it his son that was paraded in that meeting at the Guildhall?

I said a long time ago, on Pasoti when I used to post on there, that I didn't want Webb anywhere near the football club, for which I was rounded on, and received the normal threatening pms. It gives me no pleasure at all to see how right I was.

So we have Webb, Newell and Hooper, three totally discredited individuals, all who seem to have varying amounts of influence at Home Park. How long can they possibly hang on to what they have? Surely, somebody at the club must be able to see what's going on?

I suspect that the top brass at the club do exactly the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:56 am

Re the above the club does not care, even with all the hype about fan involvement, so a few fans get peed off how does that effect Brent? will it change anything, no it won't I say again THE CLUB DOES NOT CARE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:03 pm

And as for bringing the sick father ploy into play for the sympathy it generates it is despicable.

I have every sympathy for him and any one else in a similar situation, I am sure quite a few on here could do a similar thing but do they? no they don't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Come off it guys, let's talk about footy! lol!

Even Ghost is back in town for this one lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:22 pm

feck the football let have a good old shout for 9 pages Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:28 pm

We also have the new yet all silencing, let's talk about footy only favorite....Saracen10, who is just a regular fan according to him and exactly what Newell said he was lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Have I missed something on another thread, because in the stop it please Pasoti thread Graham Clark is now showing as a guest?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:14 pm

It's flounces and handing back membership cards all round. It's pulling up the drawbridge and retreating to Twitter where you choose your friends and block anyone with a contrary viewpoint. It's going to the fanfest and exchanging banter, passwords and Jimmy Saville jokes. It's twitching and bitching behind net curtains at the goings on in the internet world that your not part of anymore. It's text messages and I'm not interested whilst emailing councillors, praising the President via PMs and bothering James Brent like angry of Tunbridge Wells. It's distancing oneself from plebs, waifs and strays and anything other than your own viewpoint. It's about focusing on football apart from when you focusing on all of the above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Dougie wrote:
It's flounces and handing back membership cards all round. It's pulling up the drawbridge and retreating to Twitter where you choose your friends and block anyone with a contrary viewpoint. It's going to the fanfest and exchanging banter, passwords and Jimmy Saville jokes. It's twitching and bitching behind net curtains at the goings on in the internet world that your not part of anymore. It's text messages and I'm not interested whilst emailing councillors, praising the President via PMs and bothering James Brent like angry of Tunbridge Wells. It's distancing oneself from plebs, waifs and strays and anything other than your own viewpoint. It's about focusing on football apart from when you focusing on all of the above.

That should be the opening to a film. A film about dodgy people and even dodgier goings-on. With a cracking soundtrack and, perhaps, Underworld for the opening sequence.

Choose REAL life Cool
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:28 pm

'Let's talk about the football'................. has there been any since Holloway left ?
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Ignoring all the other shite for a bit, that guy Horse. I'm reminded of another animal. Much smaller and fluffier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The President Speaks
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next