Han Solos Other Ship
Dougie
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

The President Speaks Empty
PostSubject: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:28 am

Read It And Weep
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:32 am

"Do what you oiks must to get there as I will be flying up with me m8s"

He forgot to add that bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:55 am

I thought he was skint?
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 am

Better he put the same self promoting effort into rallying the fans and politicians to do what's best for the future of the club off the field, but no don't want to upset Jimmy boy any more than Nool and the rest now they have a few perks. Yeh, it make me weep alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:31 am

I wonder if Chris Webb thinks baba should go? Or because Mike and Ian Newell don't like him and are partial to a few threats and a lot of abuse is baba not needed anymore?

Webb's just a fuckin hypocrite and liar. Someone should tell the Herald that the coach paid for by the players was only for Pasoti users instead of making out it was some grand gesture to all Argyle fans.

I don't care how Webb gets there. If he's flying then it's probably on Nikkkkkkkk but that's upto him, what does bother me is the bullshit spouted by Webb once again.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:35 am

the day will come when one of us billionnaires will lead argo to the top, and at that moment a banned nool and webb will cry, 'that could have been us, if we'd not been such twats'
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:01 am

I've read the article twice. I thought it was what Chris Webb does best - a rallying cry to get behind the team. And why not? Nobody has ever questioned his passion for the club.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:17 am

Yeah...but...it's Webby. Just to make it clear, I'm not the fan Smile jetting in from Africa. I, of course, considered cutting my hols short by a few days to be with the lads on Saturday but then thought Cape Town or Rochdale, Rochdale or Cape Town, daddy or chips. The Cape Town motor show it is then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:22 am

amazing

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 am

knecht wrote:
I've read the article twice. I thought it was what Chris Webb does best - a rallying cry to get behind the team. And why not? Nobody has ever questioned his passion for the club.

I question it, I believe he is insincere and I believe he is fake and a fraud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:27 am

nothing chris webb says i believe. He is a man who fought against a property developer so another property developer could take over.

he is in the same class of fan i put ian newell.
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:52 am

My bottom lip is quivering.

Every word out of his mouth is hollow. He certainly does get off on telling others how to support.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:56 am

More childlike bullshit from Windsor Boy.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Whilst laughably comparing Argyles support to Real Madrid, he fails to point out that 500 would have been their absolute max allocation. Coupled with the fact that Barca could fill the Camp Nou three times over with their own fans for El Classico.

He should stick to preaching to the tent dwellers. They evidently still lap it up. jocolor

Last edited by Czarcasm on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Not all of them.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Not all of them.

You know when you've seen someone add a post to a thread, and before you've even clicked on it, you know the precise four words that'll be in their post...? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:01 pm

Badgers. Crackpot. Smokey. Rochdale.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:10 pm

He really needs to undo his top button Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Badgers. Crackpot. Smokey. Rochdale.

Had three out of four then Mocko. Must admit you stumped me on 'Rochdale' tho...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:27 pm

its on the OS now

im going to vom after i read it in full far too much cheese for someone who is lactose intolerant
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Chingers wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:32 pm

It's the way of the world post X Factor world. You have to have some heart rendering back story, you have to have a tear in your eye and you have to state the bleedin obvious for the goldfish minded viewing/reading public. And some people call this drivel 'Churchillian'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Quote :
“It's sad when a man who helped to save the club and has been recognised by the owner as doing so can get so maligned by people who say they love the club, it could only happen in Plymouth.

Kevin Heaney, the worse businessman in the area came very close to buying our precious club and he would have done so if it wasn't for a certain London-based Japanese businessman leaving him in the lurch, but even then he couldn't just walk away so Argyle could get another bidder in, no it took Chris Webb & his mates to catch him out and pursue Mr Weeny until it was shown the type of individual he was. Chris etal convinced James Brent that Plymouth Argyle were an institution worth saving from the scrap heap and within weeks after a lot of hard expensive work we were out of administration. Sounds to me like both James Brent and Chris Webb are men of action and not just words, unlike some who comment on these boards.”

does this sound familiar to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:36 pm

spanish fans dont travel in huge numbers as police donot 'guarnatee' security.
any footie fan would know that !

whats his opinion of the new stand............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

The President Speaks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next