Tringreen
SirCumfrance
lawnmowerman
Mapperley, darling
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The President Speaks Empty
PostSubject: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He wants this "turf war" to stop, yet doesn't post the same message on here....work that out?!

Don't worry Mr Webb, i've done it for you.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:29 pm

we'd have his ip if he posted on here. he makes it sound as if he was the saviour of the club! no reply from newell i see, as he is the one who wouldnt want a meetup
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
we'd have his ip if he posted on here. he makes it sound as if he was the saviour of the club! no reply from newell i see, as he is the one who wouldnt want a meetup

His IP was revealed in the Newell files and answered a couple of questions the mods had lol!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Would the mods on here be willing to take part in a joint meeting ???
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:

His IP was revealed in the Newell files and answered a couple of questions the mods had lol!

Such as?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:47 pm

I don't often have much time for what hairybloke says but I applaud this effort.

hairy j
Post subject: Re: Please just stop itPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:19 pm

I think (I include myself in this) that some people try and take a moral high ground against others and simultaneously embark upon questionable antics; it's the hypocrisy that gets under people's skins.

Secondly, there is massive distrust with Ian Newell being sat in the Directors Box or appearing regularly on Greensonscreen as if he is a club official. Personally, I don't really care where he puts his buttocks on matchdays. I do note that you've mentioned him several times Chris. I bring that point up before I get accused on ATD of being a 'oodle' - there you go banned ATDers, I've voiced your main concern.

Thirdly, there seems to be yet more anti-Trust propaganda being posted on pasoti by mods and Mr Newell - and the whole Deepthroat incident from last time wasn't too long ago yet the same anti-trust posts are being posted again - at least those people aren't hiding behind multi-accounts this time.

Fourthly, the PASB has been quite the fiasco to many - and such a fiasco to one person involved that he decided to withdraw. Since the election we've had a PASB member (Tony Cholwell) taking umbrage to something posted on a website by someone who doesn't attend Home Park and even wrote to the leader of the Council about it. When similar 'jokes' and 'banter' happen in other places where Tony is, he miraculously doesn't hear them (do they supply ear defenders at the Fan Fests?). This has been roundly criticised by many people on here and beyond yet still, he refuses to appreciate that criticism and has dug his heels in.

Personal attacks have been open and public against Andy Symons - this is against pasoti rules but they have been allowed to remain.

There has been trouble in the Devonport End where fans voicing their criticisms of Carl Fletcher have been threatened.

It's a lot of issues and I think a rallying call as a fan (you aren't posting as the President) is a little too late.

There is a growing consensus that the lunatics are taking over the asylum and it isn't good.

ps I see that Newell is willing to meet with anyone, anywhere to sort this all out. IMO there has been too much devious behaviour from himself and his cohorts for there ever to be any trust or lasting peace.
He will stoop to any level to silence and/or control others and that will not change. Maybe now he has his trotters under the carpet at Home Park [unconfirmed of course]he would like the exposure of his behaviours to cease, so that he can relax and enjoy the ride with his deepthroating mates and Hooper the Snooper.
The opening up of Pasoti and a return to what it once was for all fans, would be a start. Don't hold your breath though.
If he and his chums are indeed serious, this would seem an obvious first move. If that is not an option, any 'meetings' would be a total waste of time.

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:48 pm

One of the main propagators decides he wants peace, where have we heard that before?

We're watching every single move that you and your junta make and every time you slip up in your devious, underhand and disgraceful behavior, every time you you create a false username, every time you support people that create spoof web sites, every time that you support people that attack women, every time you stand back and allow unsocial behavioral to flourish, we'll be questioning, probing and watching you like a hawk!

It would be a mistake for you to forget that, Webb, we don't need to employ a private dik to do it!

Oh, and also, if you arrange the sacking of a volunteer worker that writes in the programme, we'll be on your case!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Spot on, Gob Sir.

Do you think people are beginning to realise they've been rumbled?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 pm

I think it's no coincidence that Webb and Newell both decide to start posting on pasoti again at more-or-less the same time Peggy.

Good people are asking questions, pasoti's figures are dropping like a stone in water, pasoti mods innuendos are being picked to bits, Hooper Pooper Snooper is making himself look a prat, That says it all!

I'm not the type that kicks a dog when it's down but this dog needs it so that it won't get up and bite again!

Dishonest, immoral, ill principled, greedy, self obsessed tossers that couldn't give a shit for anyone but themselves. Bollox to each and every one of them!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Duplicated post. Please remove for me, mods. Thanks.

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:09 pm

So who on here would attend a meeting? It probably would take less than 10 from each side to sort it out IF everyone could stay calm.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:11 pm

I nominate GJ Smile

I'll hold the towel, seconds out, round one Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:13 pm

Can we invite Brent, the local press. Rotg, BBC, ITV, etc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 pm

greengenes wrote:
So who on here would attend a meeting? It probably would take less than 10 from each side to sort it out IF everyone could stay calm.

Been their, done it, got the tee shirt, been bored shitless, lied to, meant nothing and more attempts and offers of peace but only when "they" are on the back leg.

One name "Deep Throat".....you don't deal with deceit, you stamp it out!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 pm

greengenes wrote:

If there is to be a solution, two things need to happen.

First, Pasoti needs to be open and democratically administered.
Second, those who behave deviously need to cease such behaviours.

Can you see either happening ?

They'd love a free ride now they are in position. It isn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Tringreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:

If there is to be a solution, two things need to happen.

First, Pasoti needs to be open and democratically administered.
Second, those who behave deviously need to cease such behaviours.

Can you see either happening ?

They'd love a free ride now they are in position. It isn't going to happen.

Exactly!

When ALL pasoti mods/owners resign and it's somehow proved that they have and replaced with democratically elected owners/mods, similar to how Newell gained control on pasoti and, when Webb resigns as the jumped up president there maybe a chance!

PIGS will fly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:24 pm

Well thats dead in the water then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:32 pm

To be fair, GG, did you really expect it to work?

We're not talking about children bickering here - we're talking about a number of people with serious grievances. And when they've tried to sort them out, they've only had more grief, lies, innuendo and the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Well I'll pop up the CT one day and chat.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Meetings don't necessarily solve deep-rooted issues, when people are steadfastly sticking to their version of the 'truth'.

Newell and Webb told Jock that TC was the PI hired to investigate him.

TC denies it.

Net result? One of them is lying through their teeth.

How would a meeting solve that? Is Tony gonna rock up at a showdown and say..."yeah, i've lied all along" or vice versa?

The glass houses that some people live in are starting to shatter - and I'm not sure asking for some sort of truce, is gonna get them off the hook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Meetings don't necessarily solve deep-rooted issues, when people are steadfastly sticking to their version of the 'truth'.

Newell and Webb told Jock that TC was the PI hired to investigate him.

TC denies it.

Net result? One of them is lying through their teeth.

How would a meeting solve that? Is Tony gonaa rock up at a showdown and say..."yeah, i've lied all along" or vice versa?

The glass houses that some people live in are starting to shatter - and I'm not sure asking for some sort of truce, is gonna get them off the hook.

Maybe not, but the body language that would be on display if Newell, Webb, Jameson, Hooper and Jock were discussing this around this mythical table would be interesting to observe.

Mind you, I suspect weapons would have to be handed in at the door, and body armour issued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:05 pm

I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hell that any such meeting would work. It would at best paper over gaping chasms.

What should come first is a full exposure of Jockgate. I am certain that an exhaustive search of the ip addresses of the posters on here will expose anyone who has tried to hide their identity. It would take a lot of time but I am sure it would be possible. It may even be that someone whose role hasn't been exposed so far is anxiously waiting and regretting their involvement. The identity of Greenman has still not been ascertained. The pressure needs to be kept up.

For me a full exposure of the background to Deepthroat would need to come also. Does anyone have screenshots of any of any of that on pasoti? Strangely they have all disappeared from the locked Trust sub-section of the PASB forum over there. I'm sure the mods over there must be very upset that it has been lost! Or have they kept it in their archive? We may never know. I hope that screen-shots have been taken. The suggestion has been that some of the participants acted as they did in order to pursue their own quest for power. I hope the further suggestion that they did so on the nod from even higher in the club is untrue. The trouble is that the longer the club fail to acknowledge that the PASB has been a complete fiasco from start to finish - the longer the potential of the club's tacit connivance in the attempted demolishing of the Trust is considered to be a possibility. I hope it is untrue. The public outing of ALL those who were involved in the Deepthroat saga may help the situation. Would they do the decent thing and step forward themselves? I suspect not.

It then depends upon what model would be used. The Nuremberg Trials? Or the post-apartheid Truth & Reconciliation Commission?

Last edited by knecht on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Yoy've also got the issue of Newell and Webb saying that Greenman was Sean when he has categorically denied it.

The Greenman who threatened Jock and his family.

For them to blame a young man when they knew full well it wasn't him is an example of the level they will stoop.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 pm

GOB wrote:
One of the main propagators decides he wants peace, where have we heard that before?

We're watching every single move that you and your junta make and every time you slip up in your devious, underhand and disgraceful behavior, every time you you create a false username, every time you support people that create spoof web sites, every time that you support people that attack women, every time you stand back and allow unsocial behavioral to flourish, we'll be questioning, probing and watching you like a hawk!

It would be a mistake for you to forget that, Webb, we don't need to employ a private dik to do it!

Oh, and also, if you arrange the sacking of a volunteer worker that writes in the programme, we'll be on your case!

BANG,right on the f*cking nail's head, Gobbers. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:56 pm

On the farm GIL asks some good questions . until people are totally honest and own up to what they have done the fighting between both sites will never stop. As mentioned by other posters this will sadly will never happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

The President Speaks
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next