Tringreen
SirCumfrance
lawnmowerman
Mapperley, darling
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The President Speaks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:40 pm

I've been to the Rift Valley. As we walked hordes upon hordes of butterflies came up around us. It was either like something from a Disney film or the effects of the best hallucinogenics.

More importantly, thanks to Gareth for reminding us that some of the new mods over there are not cast in the same mould. I think the change in pasoti - a more relaxed atmosphere - is apparent. My apologies to them if any posts I have made has given them any undue grief. They aren't to blame for this fiasco.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
If brent gave a fvck he would have booted nool out of the directors box when he found out about all the deepthroat buisness ,if nool went things would probably calm down in my view.

For me they all have to go. and the sooner the better Web out Nool out Brent out

They'll all come squirming back posting under their 'multi' alter ego sooner rather than later. They can't resist it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
Ever been to the Rift vally in Africa? I'm thinking that is how wide the gap is getting between the fans now. Nice to see some backbone amongst our fanbase!

I think both sites should arrange a football match - on Xmas day, played on no man's land. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Schlumberger wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
Ever been to the Rift vally in Africa? I'm thinking that is how wide the gap is getting between the fans now. Nice to see some backbone amongst our fanbase!

I think both sites should arrange a football match - on Xmas day, played on no man's land. Laughing

Clattenburg could ref, at least there wouldn't be any controversy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:55 pm

knecht wrote:
I've been to the Rift Valley. As we walked hordes upon hordes of butterflies came up around us. It was either like something from a Disney film or the effects of the best hallucinogenics.

More importantly, thanks to Gareth for reminding us that some of the new mods over there are not cast in the same mould. I think the change in pasoti - a more relaxed atmosphere - is apparent. My apologies to them if any posts I have made has given them any undue grief. They aren't to blame for this fiasco.

Sounds atmospheric knecht, I sort of think of John Barry oozing out in the background as I read.....as you elude, a million miles from the morass up our place!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:27 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:
I believe Knecht that some astute people at the time of the Trust board being locked sensibly went in and took screenshots of every worthwhile thread. Apt as it seems that someone as sensible as Gareth is now being attacked via PM.

How can it be that in the same day that The President posts his plea to let it lie that people are still shit stirring in private.

This is how they work- all nice on the surface, but cowardly pricks in the background.

If it were me I would screenshot all the PM's,delete my pasoti account and publish all the PM's on here or a photo sharing site like Flickr Laughing

Screenshots can be so damning sometimes.

Especially when they show certain people to be liars.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 am

if he wants peace let him come on here and ask instead of appealing to one side only.

ps

everyone i like on here i just want to say

good post to you all Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:57 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
if he wants peace let him come on here and ask instead of appealing to one side only.

Exactly why I posted this.

He calls for peace yet doesn't post on here where the biggest issues are.

Maybe he has something to hide by not returning to here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

good post yea man

(following the pasoti fad of posting this after everyone's post till it becomes meaningless like it is on there)
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

What would that be yea man .I thought you mods already new his ip address
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:14 pm

SirCumfrance wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:
we'd have his ip if he posted on here. he makes it sound as if he was the saviour of the club! no reply from newell i see, as he is the one who wouldnt want a meetup

His IP was revealed in the Newell files and answered a couple of questions the mods had lol!

Such as?

Anyone?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:22 pm

SirCumfrance wrote:
SirCumfrance wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:
we'd have his ip if he posted on here. he makes it sound as if he was the saviour of the club! no reply from newell i see, as he is the one who wouldnt want a meetup

His IP was revealed in the Newell files and answered a couple of questions the mods had lol!

Such as?

Anyone?

Sorry didn't see the original post you made yesterday.

My post yesterday wasn't written very well, all I meant was thanks to the Newell files the mods were able to find out his IP and solve the issue of his IP being banned for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Funny that the president and IP's should be mentioned, watch this space!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:08 pm

This peace nonsense is to try to soothe the waves that are starting to hit Brent, He is try hard to prepare a charm offensive on the people of Plymouth to have a smooth run in for his development plans.

Mr Brent will have to put his hands further up his puppets backside to draw them back in. In public they might, but we known they can not keep their mouth shut they will use any trick like using a back entrance on the farm web site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Disappear for a day and it all happens!

Chris Webb did send me a couple of texts to say he had forgotten his ATD password, and that's the only reason he didn't post this on here.

It has gone a bit mental lately with allsorts of accusations and abuse flying around. One post suggested Peter Jones might be involved? Is this an opinion or a fact?

I'm not adverse to meeting round a table to explain the big words to the less fortunate, or if the people I have in mind are willing to sit and answer a few questions I have.

Chris Webb and Ian Newell for starters. I would like to ask about deepthroat and Windsor boy, plus some other online account questions.

That will turn into asking these two questions about PI's and greenman, in the presence of Lee Jameson, Tony Hooper and Sean rapson.

I would also want postey and mark pedlar there to repeat their claims that I am a racist.

Dane Bunney would also be a useful person to speak to, plus to have his ip address at home, work etc, and not being technical enough I don't know if having his phone helps clear some things up.

It would definitely help if whoever was greenman came forward, and to be honest if all those people I've already mentioned turn up, whoever he is, he'll already be there. Would just depend if they are man enough to admit it.

I would have to also insist that anything discussed at all, would be recorded and could be posted on either site.

If Peter Jones has been involved at all, it would help for him to come clean, and again the people will already be present, but the details of why Peggy was removed from the program would have to be disclosed.

Not asking for much, but it won't happen. I already know Ian Newell will just say the Flickr stuff has been made up, that he has never posted on here, he is misunderstood and misquoted etc and I doubt Hooper the snooper is man enough and Lee Jameson will cry off.

I think the only chance postey would show is with a bodyguard and Peter Jones certainly won't be admitting anything.

Other than that I think we're onto a winner.

Obviously that's just the people I want answers from. Mike Newell could also attend to confirm it actually was him threatening to feckin come and get me and hurt me, or if that was his father playing silly buggers again.

Others undoubtedly have questions they want answers to and other people present to answer them, so all in all I can't see it happening can you?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:21 pm

I will attend any meeting Jock - although I'm not sure the relevance of me being there.

Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:24 pm

And, once again, I am finding myself having to ask you to re-iterate to stop inferring that I could be or have been greenman.

You mention a group of names (mine included) and then say one of those names is greenman.

You know it's not me, so I'm asking you again - please stop bringing my name into it.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:24 pm

How quick and easy is it to reclaim your password or ask for a new one. he a tosser and a disgrace to my union brothers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:38 pm

GOB wrote:
Funny that the president and IP's should be mentioned, watch this space!

Come on then!

What does the new thought of the day mean?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:43 pm

I missed that Peggy

Come on what is it all about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:52 pm

Yes spill the beans and don't do a "I know something you don't" scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Chris Webb did send me a couple of texts to say he had forgotten his ATD password, and that's the only reason he didn't post this on here.

It has gone a bit mental lately with allsorts of accusations and abuse flying around. One post suggested Peter Jones might be involved? Is this an opinion or a fact?

I'm not adverse to meeting round a table to explain the big words to the less fortunate, or if the people I have in mind are willing to sit and answer a few questions I have.

Chris Webb and Ian Newell for starters. I would like to ask about deepthroat and Windsor boy, plus some other online account questions.

That will turn into asking these two questions about PI's and greenman, in the presence of Lee Jameson, Tony Hooper and Sean rapson.

I would also want postey and mark pedlar there to repeat their claims that I am a racist.

Dane Bunney would also be a useful person to speak to, plus to have his ip address at home, work etc, and not being technical enough I don't know if having his phone helps clear some things up.

It would definitely help if whoever was greenman came forward, and to be honest if all those people I've already mentioned turn up, whoever he is, he'll already be there. Would just depend if they are man enough to admit it.

I would have to also insist that anything discussed at all, would be recorded and could be posted on either site.

If Peter Jones has been involved at all, it would help for him to come clean, and again the people will already be present, but the details of why Peggy was removed from the program would have to be disclosed.

Not asking for much, but it won't happen. I already know Ian Newell will just say the Flickr stuff has been made up, that he has never posted on here, he is misunderstood and misquoted etc and I doubt Hooper the snooper is man enough and Lee Jameson will cry off.

I think the only chance postey would show is with a bodyguard and Peter Jones certainly won't be admitting anything.

Obviously that's just the people I want answers from. Mike Newell could also attend to confirm it actually was him threatening to feckin come and get me and hurt me, or if that was his father playing silly buggers again.

Others undoubtedly have questions they want answers to and other people present to answer them, so all in all I can't see it happening can you?

for someone who doesnt think highly of the forementions you certainly friendly enough with them to have regular texts and emails :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:01 pm

I do think chris has a good point though we should really end this all and be united. If it takes reps from here and reps from there to sit in a pub and agree and disagree to things in order to co exist in peace then we should be up for it.

Might work you never know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:07 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
I will attend any meeting Jock - although I'm not sure the relevance of me being there.

Sean I know you weren't, but if there is to be a meeting, which won't happen while I've got a hole in my ass, then I want lots of things answered, including why you were blamed several times by Ian and Chris.

I just don't get it. It would also show you that I am not lying and indeed these two told me you were over and over and over again. No possibly, no misquoting no misunderstanding, but their answer was it was you no doubt about it.

I want to see them in the company of others, including you, explain why they both were so certain it was you. You see to me Sean it looks like they were deflecting blame and probably thought you were a convenient target, if that's the case I want to see their explaination to pretty much gloat at their discomfort really.

I CAN CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT SEAN RAPSON WAS NOT AND IS NOT THE POSTER KNOW AS GREENMAN WHO THREATENED ME AND MY FAMILY ON HERE. I BRING UP HIS NAME BECAUSE I FEEL HE HAS BEEN THE SUBJECT OF A HUGE INJUSTICE AND DESERVES TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH.

Ok Sean? You see I have a feeling you have been told that I am making it all up, which I swear on my sons life is not the case.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:19 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

for someone who doesnt think highly of the forementions you certainly friendly enough with them to have regular texts and emails :O

Chris Webb PM'ed me months ago because I was often having a go at him on here. He asked me to call him to explain my beef with him. I can't remember who gave who their number first but we chatted. Since then he has text me a couple of times to give answers rather than post on here, which is up to him but I would rather he posts it himself.

Then I met Ian Newell and Chris Webb when I turned up at the Tiverton game demanding answers.

Again Chris text me a few times after that.

Ian Newell had my e-mail address from when he set me up over the whole Wrathall Bres land shit, and I asked him to auction a shirt in aid of my choice of charity as a gesture of goodwill for the "misunderstanding", Ian wasn't keen to apologise publicly and said I was blackmailing him Suspect

After meeting him at Tiverton, where he told me all the details about Greenman being the person he claimed it was, and the details of the P.I. incident, I posted what he had said about the person he blamed, so he e-mailed me saying he was disappointed that I had posted things he had said.

He asked me to call him and gave me his number. I withheld my number and called him once for around an hour, where he pretty much repeated that he has never done anything wrong ever, never posted on here, never wanted to post on here blah blah blah.

Thentwo weeks or so ago when he sent a white feather in a message to Thai Green I emailed him having a pop at him for implying Phil was a coward. We exchanged a few juicy emails where he threatened to call the police and say I was hassling and stalking him, which I said go ahead and do it etc.

Then later that week I start getting e-mails from Mike Newell threatening violence to me etc etc.

On my way to Birmingham yesterday I got a text from Chris, who I had texted in error last week something meant for my girlfriend Embarassed saying to tell Yea Man he couldn't post on here as he had lost his password, and saying that I had been a busy boy lateley.

I sent a couple of texts back. That's it.

For anyone to think there is any connection between me Ian Newell and Chris Webb is one of the funniest things I have ever heard Very Happy

Nothing fishy about it. I'm not sly and underhand with anyone. Always totally upfront. That's how I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The President Speaks
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next