Tringreen
SirCumfrance
lawnmowerman
Mapperley, darling
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The President Speaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Yoy've also got the issue of Newell and Webb saying that Greenman was Sean when he has categorically denied it.

The Greenman who threatened Jock and his family.

For them to blame a young man when they knew full well it wasn't him is an example of the level they will stoop.

I think this would be a good time for the person behind Greenman to come forward and own up. A VERY good time.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:24 pm

I doubt Greenman will ever own up Frank, he's just like @ArgyleMoans, a cowardly prick. The people that hide behind false names/ accounts to create trouble and to threaten people with violence should have no place at Argyle. Some may have too much to lose by admitting what they've done.

I remember the hand of peace was offered late last year/ early this year, but that still didn't stop the creation of a spoof ATD website (where posters from ATD were called paedos, whores, junkies etc) whilst the 'peace in our time' was going on. On the surface people can say they don't read ATD, don't post about ATD etc but in the background we have spoof websites, Private investigators, multiple accounts set up to attack (greenmonk and ambo being the latest) and trolls (with information about ATD mods gained from the mods using another argyle website in the past). There is too much deviousness (and mis-trust as a result) for peace to work.

Now normal Argyle fans are noticing untoward practices the hand of peace is offered once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:31 pm

I believe Knecht that some astute people at the time of the Trust board being locked sensibly went in and took screenshots of every worthwhile thread. Apt as it seems that someone as sensible as Gareth is now being attacked via PM.

How can it be that in the same day that The President posts his plea to let it lie that people are still shit stirring in private.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
I believe Knecht that some astute people at the time of the Trust board being locked sensibly went in and took screenshots of every worthwhile thread. Apt as it seems that someone as sensible as Gareth is now being attacked via PM.

How can it be that in the same day that The President posts his plea to let it lie that people are still shit stirring in private.

And someone so close to the President as well.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Nick Wall wrote:

This is how they work- all nice on the surface, but cowardly pricks in the background.

If it were me I would screenshot all the PM's,delete my pasoti account and publish all the PM's on here or a photo sharing site like Flickr Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Who are they trying to protect? Surely you wouldn't go this far just to protect your own ass?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:09 pm

knecht wrote:
Who are they trying to protect? Surely you wouldn't go this far just to protect your own ass?

This is the question. When people as high profile as the Trust Chairman, Trust founder and PASALB sort of everything and St Ian are sacrificed then the object that is being protected must be very high profile indeed. All logic suggests that it is Chris Webb but what if it is somebody even higher up? This is why we need full disclosure because without it the finger points ever higher. Who is higher up the food chain than Webb?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:43 pm

I'm not sure if it's a food chain thing. More likely if one goes, they all go.
From what we know already, it seems there are all sorts of intertwinning, including El presidente. So who do we know who pulled them all into the sorry mess, who keeps all the dirt on the others in an Edgar J Hoover sort of way ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:50 pm

Gareth - is it my phone or has your thread on Pravdasoti about threatening PM's been moved/deleted?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Moved to terraces Nick.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

El Duderino (in response to what was Deep Throat)-

Quote :
The Mods had a couple of secret accounts that they had access to to post poison, rumour and controversial comment. 'Deep Throat' was one such pseudonym.

They got rumbled.

It was all very cringeworthy.

That about right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Yoy've also got the issue of Newell and Webb saying that Greenman was Sean when he has categorically denied it.

The Greenman who threatened Jock and his family.

For them to blame a young man when they knew full well it wasn't him is an example of the level they will stoop.

I think this would be a good time for the person behind Greenman to come forward and own up. A VERY good time.

Could not agree more Frank. It would be the work of a cowardly parasite to.refrain from full and total admission of all underhand dealings because as sure as eggs are eggs, we WILL find out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Have I missed something? Who's been threatening Gareth? Has it got anything to do with his comments to me on the 'FAO Andy' thread?

This really is getting incredibly difficult to follow. Except that pasoti is alive the sounds of revolt and rebellion, and it's looking like the Mods are struggling to keep a lid on it. And Postey's seemingly gone awol today.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Try following when you've been away a few days.

Congratulations Andy. Serve well.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Nobody's been threatening me. I'm not easily threatened. Although I did have to walk through the park yesterday night with an enormous box of Thorntons after winning a pub quiz and feared for my life.

Does anyone else feel an utter tool when they have to write 'Deep Throat'?

Anyway. I just wanted some people to know that I know, and then I wanted them to know that me and Andy have met but once, so as they don't seek to drag a new Trust board member into the twattery.

For the record, the Mods on pasoti have been very helpful today. I know there's beef between the two sites, but let's beware of collateral damage. There are some good people trying to do a job that they probably regret volunteering for, and Lord knows I know how that feels.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:33 pm

So the Pres wants a group hug in an attempt to regain harmony in the ranks when up pops a new pasoti poster scratch called Horse and comes out with this peaceful post.
" Greenjock on ATD sounds like a right tit. Removed by Site Admin! But hes saying that his family havebeen thretened and some people high in theclub are involved and that includes the president. Surly thats crap. Who knows the truth.

Why the flip cant we just talk about football."

The part removed by admin read "All Jocks are right tits" He pretends he doesn't know feck all about what goNE on but feels qualified to launch a personal attack towards our Jock. Horse, for the record, YOU ARE A BIGOTED WANKER.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Highwayman wrote:
So the Pres wants a group hug in an attempt to regain harmony in the ranks when up pops a new pasoti poster scratch called Horse and comes out with this peaceful post.
" Greenjock on ATD sounds like a right tit. Removed by Site Admin! But hes saying that his family havebeen thretened and some people high in theclub are involved and that includes the president. Surly thats crap. Who knows the truth.

Why the flip cant we just talk about football."

The part removed by admin read "All Jocks are right tits" He pretends he doesn't know feck all about what goNE on but feels qualified to launch a personal attack towards our Jock. Horse, for the record, YOU ARE A BIGOTED WANKER.

And Gareth would like us to believe that not all pasoti mods are naughty boys yet still these multiple users continue to crawl out of the woodwork!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:49 pm

The thing is, as I intimated previously...

Who would represent ATD at any reconciliation meeting?

No-one, because no-one represents ATD.

I'll state again, we do not have a collective aim as a group; we are a collective of independent thinking individuals.

Apologies if some of us happen to query things people have done which positively stink, and attempt to highlight those things for the betterment of the entire universe.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
Nobody's been threatening me. I'm not easily threatened. Although I did have to walk through the park yesterday night with an enormous box of Thorntons after winning a pub quiz and feared for my life.

Does anyone else feel an utter tool when they have to write 'Deep Throat'?

Anyway. I just wanted some people to know that I know, and then I wanted them to know that me and Andy have met but once, so as they don't seek to drag a new Trust board member into the twattery.

For the record, the Mods on pasoti have been very helpful today. I know there's beef between the two sites, but let's beware of collateral damage. There are some good people trying to do a job that they probably regret volunteering for, and Lord knows I know how that feels.

Good post Gareth. I am guilty of classing the pasoti mods as one in the same, although most do a very good job (in difficult circumstances). The deep throat saga was shameful and it appears that Newell bit the mod bullet over it. Their biggest mistake was allowing it to go on (Deep Throat had been attacking the Trust/ posters for approx 2 months before the final Wozzer posts as DT). Pasoti will be tarred with the Deep Throat feather for some time, but that's also due to the big cover up regarding Windsor Boy, Derrick Sanderson/ Green Lanes, Deadly lampshade and Dogger and no explanation or obvious reprimands for the people using these accounts. If the site was honest about these accounts I think many would move on (maybe not on this site Very Happy ).

Windsor Boy seems to be the one multi-account which has been afforded the most protection- whoever posted as WindsorBoy is a very unpleasant and nasty character who pretended to have a serious illness to belittle a Pasoti & ATD poster who has cancer.

We currently have a new batch of pasoti suspicious accounts- Saracen10, Ambo (sp.) and Greenmonk (the posting history of the latter two are interesting- attacks on ATD and supporting Tony Hooper with his latest gaffe). Given the history there will always be suspicions.

Ps agreed on typing 'Deep Throat' Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:30 pm

If brent gave a fvck he would have booted nool out of the directors box when he found out about all the deepthroat buisness ,if nool went things would probably calm down in my view.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
If brent gave a fvck he would have booted nool out of the directors box when he found out about all the deepthroat buisness ,if nool went things would probably calm down in my view.

For me they all have to go. and the sooner the better Web out Nool out Brent out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Penzance wrote:
I'm not sure if it's a food chain thing. More likely if one goes, they all go.
From what we know already, it seems there are all sorts of intertwinning, including El presidente. So who do we know who pulled them all into the sorry mess, who keeps all the dirt on the others in an Edgar J Hoover sort of way ?

Who indeed?

Presidential appointments, Trust no longer of 'relevance', Deep Throat, PASB, Ambassadors, message board mods/trolls in the Director's box etc etc. There is only one man resourceful enough to orchestrate all this. A man who believes that revenge is a dish best served cold.

His name?

Peter Jones - it's all about the politics

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Who's he getting revenge on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
The thing is, as I intimated previously...

Who would represent ATD at any reconciliation meeting?

No-one, because no-one represents ATD.

I'll state again, we do not have a collective aim as a group; we are a collective of independent thinking individuals.

Apologies if some of us happen to query things people have done which positively stink, and attempt to highlight those things for the betterment of the entire universe.

I will represent the City fans Newell slurred. I will gladly meet the cnut face to face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Ever been to the Rift vally in Africa? I'm thinking that is how wide the gap is getting between the fans now. Nice to see some backbone amongst our fanbase!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President Speaks   The President Speaks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The President Speaks
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next