Moist_Von_Lipwig
akagreengull
Tgwu
Dougie
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across Empty
PostSubject: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Unfortunately not on the fact that he's a sell-out wanker who's hand in hand with a Tory ex-banker, no it's blasting the Tory MP who won't speak to him about the Royal Mail sell-off. Perhaps the MP will have a strop and decide to only speak to certain people? The sort of people that share his view?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Strange how on one hand he can hate everything the Tories stand for and on the other he's happy to be friendly with one who's trying to rape the club.

Nice to see such a supportive message from Cerbera too. Pass me the sick bucket No 

That guy is the king of the ass-lickers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Apparently a different take on it than from our beloved MP Olly Colville according tho the 'Erald

He is still a turncnut
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Quote :
Chris Webb‏@Chris_Webb128 Sep
(I) Keep work and football separate
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This weeks CWU meeting held at Home Park in the Fan Fest venue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Is that Knecht front row closest to the camera? Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:28 pm

It's funny because no postie in Devon would normally speak to the cnut but when needs must and he's your last chance lol! 

I expect Cameron will buckle under Webb's steely gaze and call the Royal Mail sale off forthwiff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:54 pm

I take it that Webb actually means "lynch mob" when he is challenging Colville to a "debate"?

Or are we going to see a repeat of "Deep Throat", "Greenman", "The Spooner", "Windsor Boy", "Don't Panic", "Argyle Moans" etc etc attacking the ELECTED MP for Plymouth?

Actually - Colville should accept his challenge. I think he would blow Greenman out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:55 pm

I am going to buy share's in the Royal Mail, that piss him off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I take it that Webb actually means "lynch mob" when he is challenging Colville to a "debate"?

Or are we going to see a repeat of "Deep Throat", "Greenman", "The Spooner", "Windsor Boy", "Don't Panic", "Argyle Moans" etc etc attacking the ELECTED MP for Plymouth?

Actually - Colville should accept his challenge. I think he would blow Greenman out of the water.
Funny that Webb is accusing someone of doing a Webby and refusing to speak to them lol! 
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:35 pm

I have no interest in what Chris Webb says about anything particularly when it comes to Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:00 pm

mcfry wrote:
Strange to say that until about 10 years ago the beard I had would have put that one to shame. Anyway, I wouldn't be seen dead with a jumper like that!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:07 pm

I heard from a postman that when he lose his royal mail job he will be given the personnel manager post at Mr Brent little empire headquarter North Devon
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:37 pm

knecht wrote:
mcfry wrote:
Strange to say that until about 10 years ago the beard I had would have put that one to shame. Anyway, I wouldn't be seen dead with a jumper like that!
I think you've cracked the secret of eternal life! Just wear it all the time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I heard from a postman that when he lose his royal mail job he will be given the personnel manager post at Mr Brent little empire headquarter North Devon
Reward for services rendered. Now that's the reason why Webb is saying feck all about anything Argyle at the moment. Don't bite the hand that feeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:17 am

I am actually beginning to admire the hypocrisy.

Windsor Boy wrote:
Chris Webb ‏@Chris_Webb1 12h
@olivercolvile how about replying to my tweets, Oliver? Another example of you ignoring constituents to tow the party line #patsy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:52 am

Webby sums up social climbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:54 am

Would anyone be surprised to see Webb in a managers position working for a postal company somewhere soon?

Someone should link this thread so his "comrades" can gain an insight!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:26 am

Dougie wrote:
Quote :

I don't think we should criticise this. I'm sure the GTs were delighted of the venue hire income that came from renting out conference space to another organisation during the week.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:04 pm

I'm sure they are and good luck to them with the additional income. It was rather a comment the Presidents ascertion that he keeps work and football seperate. That's a picture of work and football colliding. They could have just as easily hired the Conservative Club.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Pity he's wasting his time!

The government won't back down. Half his members will buy shares in the new company. A lot of them will sell the shares for a nice profit when the price goes up. A lot, if not all will buy in to employee share save schemes. Most will sell those shares as well for a nice profit when the schemes mature.

How do I know? Because that's what all British Gas employees did, even though we didn't agree with it. We all made a few quid out of it but we were right. The privatisation of the gas industry has done absolutely nothing for the customer.

Anyway! What the hell has this got to do with football?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 pm

I'm hoping that Gareth was jesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:12 pm

How much did it raise for the GTs?

Thinking about it, I assume that the GTs did indeed pick up a hefty sum for this hire, didn't they?

Last edited by GOB on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I am actually beginning to admire the hypocrisy.

Windsor Boy wrote:
Chris Webb ‏@Chris_Webb1 12h
@olivercolvile how about replying to my tweets, Oliver? Another example of you ignoring constituents to tow the party line #patsy
Bit like when he ignored multiple requests to provide his IP to the mods at the time on here when there were suspicions raised, cough spooner.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:41 pm

GOB wrote:

Thinking about it, I assume that the GTs did indeed pick up a hefty sum for this hire, didn't they?

Members used to have the greenroom and the far-post club free of charge for parties, I think Mr Webby would not have to pay for the GT venue.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Tgwu wrote:
GOB wrote:

Members used to have the greenroom and the far-post club free of charge for parties, I think Mr Webby would not have to pay for the GT venue.
free loading bearded toss pot
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Quote :

I don't think we should criticise this. I'm sure the GTs were delighted of the venue hire income that came from renting out conference space to another organisation during the week.

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across Empty

Back to top Go down

The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next