Rickler
Tgwu
Czarcasm
GreenWhiteBlack
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Another pantomime auction is underway Empty
PostSubject: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=70780&start=15

Just write a cheque out FFS and stop all the bullshit. Ian has told people it's all a load of bollocks with some fake bids because Nikkk loves the drama of it all. Good cause and Nikkk is very generous, but it's all a bit shit now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=70780&start=15

Just write a cheque out FFS and stop all the bullshit. Ian has told people it's all a load of bollocks with some fake bids because Nikkk loves the drama of it all. Good cause and Nikkk is very generous, but it's all a bit shit now.

Has Timmy the Ghost put a bid in yet?

It's all so laughable, a couple of pasoti multi accounts to make it look like an auction and then along pops the rich man.

Pasoti auctions need a buy it now option, it'd be so much easier.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Whats the point in them, nikkk does that annoying emoticon then bids 5x the amount of the last bid, very generous man but theres no point really advertising it to be honest
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Why does Newell start by asking others for bids?

They're obviously so f*cking thick, they're blissfully unaware that they're being patronised to a quite rediculous level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:22 pm

I do find the process strange and patronising. That's not necessarily Nikkkk's doing. But I would find it unacceptable if Nikkkkkkkk was to reveal his identity. That would be self-serving in the extreme. As it is he is a rich man donating to charity. And, as someone has pointed out on here, he often then donates his items on to other charities. That's good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:22 pm

could those two be one and the same?

just a thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 pm

They could but I am reliably informed they're not.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:27 pm

knecht wrote:
I do find the process strange and patronising. That's not necessarily Nikkkk's doing. But I would find it unacceptable if Nikkkkkkkk was to reveal his identity. That would be self-serving in the extreme. As it is he is a rich man donating to charity. And, as someone has pointed out on here, he often then donates his items on to other charities. That's good.

He could be an ex director sooty and sweep mate, come on in we have kept the car park space warm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 pm

knecht wrote:

It's not really charity though is it Knecht? Paying off money for the multi-millionaire James Brent.

By then donating the shirt to a charity is admirable, as is the large amount of money he is knocking off James Brent's bill, but I just find it weird that instead of perhaps investing in the club he is basically paying off a very rich mans debt for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Knecht....genuine question...are you mods on here in direct/indirect contact with the mods on Pasoti,only you guys seem to be reliably informed on a lot of issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 pm

oddball wrote:
Knecht....genuine question...are you mods on here in direct/indirect contact with the mods on Pasoti,only you guys seem to be reliably informed on a lot of issues.

Rarely do I resort to text-speak but ..... wtf?!

I'm not sure I should even consider that question worth replying to. But NO and piss off!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Tgwu wrote:
knecht wrote:

He could be an ex director sooty and sweep mate, come on in we have kept the car park space warm

Oooooh. Wrathalls middle name ain't nikkkolas is it? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Renegade wrote:
could those two be one and the same?

just a thought

As much as i'd love to say you're right and that we've just brought down the whole of Pasoti....

You're wrong Laughing

Sorry.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:39 pm

oddball wrote:

Ok I may be breaking forum conduct here and unwritten rules but to quash any rumours like that starting up Nikkk registered on here a few months back but then asked for his account to be deleted not long after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:41 pm

What if Nikkk is actually Brenttt? What if he is paying off his own bill.............could it be?

Genuine question here also. What odds does it make to ATD what pasoti does in terms of auctions anyway?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Yea Man wrote:
oddball wrote:

Ok I may be breaking forum conduct here and unwritten rules but to quash any rumours like that starting up Nikkk registered on here a few months back but then asked for his account to be deleted not long after.

He signed up when there was a thread dedicated to him, called 'nikkk'. Very Happy

I think it had links and stuff in it that obviously he could only read properly from being logged in.

His boss then obviously scolded him severely and he buggered off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
oddball wrote:

He signed up when there was a thread dedicated to him, called 'nikkk'. Very Happy

I think it had links and stuff in it that obviously he could only read properly from being logged in.

His boss then obviously scolded him severely and he buggered off.

Boss or the auctioneer? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
What if Nikkk is actually Brenttt? What if he is paying off his own bill.............could it be?

Genuine question here also. What odds does it make to ATD what pasoti does in terms of auctions anyway?

Everyone's entitled to their opinion about anything. What odds was it to Britain that Ethiopian kids were starving?

It's just a common interest we have, like gossiping I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Because it is probably seen as 'currying' favour with the club.

Which is probably why Pasoti gets its Q & A published on the club website and ATD doesn't....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Oh well it's over and you wouldn't believe it but Nikkk won! £2500, very admirable and a worthy cause like Nikkk says because it helps an Argyle fan.

I did e-mail Ian Newell weeks ago now asking if he could do anything auction wise for the two young children with Cerebral Palsy who need money for an operation in the States. It was originally posted on here by John Lloyd and the Mum posted about it later as well, I didn't hear any more back from him about it which was a shame when the majority of these auctions are to pay off JB's debt.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:04 pm

All these auctions really could be making money for much more worth while causes, like proper charities and people that need money desperately, not paying off a millionaires debts that they chose to take on
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:06 pm

So how much is the 'debt' and how much have all these auctions raised, any idea?
What has Nikkk's contribution been?

I can see the tax man having a field day with all this...
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Just to clarify the ATD mods have no communication whatsoever with the pasoti mods and there is no chance of that changing.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Rickler wrote:

So how much is the 'debt' and how much have all these auctions raised, any idea?
What has Nikkk's contribution been?

I can see the tax man having a field day with all this...

I added it up once some time ago from his posts on Pasoti auctions. I made it £120,000 then. I suggesting it's in the region now of £200k+. Remarkable really. I'd be gobsmacked if his indentity is not known by Brent. What withe the GTs chipping in Brent has got alot to be grateful for.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:42 pm

I do wonder who he is and what he does. Alot of people owe him a pint! 200k is quite amazing really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway Empty

Back to top Go down

Another pantomime auction is underway
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next