Rickler
Tgwu
Czarcasm
GreenWhiteBlack
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:12 pm

If that's aimed at me Knecht then it wasn't an attack, it was a genuine question that, like any other comment or question, can be asked or commented on, on ATD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Rickler wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
You've got Rickler sniping away at Hairy because god forbid he shows a modicum of common sense and sees the same as the rest of us that the auctions are real, they are for a good cause and help a lot of the staff.

Bitch and moan but lets leave the auctions alone eh? I also fail to see why it is such an issue that JB asked to bid on an item, an item he didnt even win! Perhaps he wanted it as a birthday or christmas present for someone?

Wrong again Rapson! I'm 'sniping' at Hairy J because he refuses to believe the 'snapshots' on Newell's flkr account are real and not specially created to 'troll' me or other ATD users.

And excuse me... But I though the auctions were for Pasoti members? Not any Tom, Dick or James that feels like bidding - which would make Bent ineligible.

As for the tax situation...

So now the money trail goes something like this... Bidder to Newell, to GT's, to PAFC, and PAFC back to GT's again?

Yeah right... HMRC aren't going to be bothered about a little arrangment like that.

Jeez, talk about a recipe for disaster.

I don't dispute some of the rumours - too many people have confirmed they're true. I'm just warning you that someone with a long history of trolling and playing games might just be using some of those images to entrap you into looking like an utter bonehead by taking them all literally. It's like that idiot on here with his stupid thread "SOMEONE THREATENED ME" - people instantly start blaming Ian Newell for orchestrating something that obviously never happened - and Saltash Green sits back chuckling.

But what do I know - I'm totally clueless and naive <strokes his 4chan beard>

It's like when someone says something that's obviously wrong just to entrap a pedant and then they do that, "ah ha ha ha, got you" face and pointy finger thing at the pedant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:51 pm

GOB wrote:
If that's aimed at me Knecht then it wasn't an attack, it was a genuine question that, like any other comment or question, can be asked or commented on, on ATD.

Absolutely not aimed at you at all!

Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean ... etc. I'm starting to distrust anyone & everything myself. You were a mod on here - so I assume you are aware of what is having to be dealt with behind the scenes.

I was exercising my right on here to make comment also and engage in discussion. My intention was to be helpful and point out the GTs site to anyone who doesn't know.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:31 pm

hairy j wrote:

I don't dispute some of the rumours - too many people have confirmed they're true. I'm just warning you that someone with a long history of trolling and playing games might just be using some of those images to entrap you into looking like an utter bonehead by taking them all literally. It's like that idiot on here with his stupid thread "SOMEONE THREATENED ME" - people instantly start blaming Ian Newell for orchestrating something that obviously never happened - and Saltash Green sits back chuckling.

But what do I know - I'm totally clueless and naive <strokes his 4chan beard>

It's like when someone says something that's obviously wrong just to entrap a pedant and then they do that, "ah ha ha ha, got you" face and pointy finger thing at the pedant.

With all due respect... I don't need you to warn me about anything and especially something regarding Newell.

Once again you are just showing your ignorance about what was on Newell's flikr site. Did you ever see it, or the Newell files?

Quite frankly... The more you go on about the possibility that some of those snapshots were 'set as a trap', the bigger "bonehead" you look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another pantomime auction is underway
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9