Charlie Wood
Tringreen
vincent_vega
9 posters
AuthorMessage
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

£5k Auction on the farm Empty
PostSubject: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:22 am

Amazing stuff, but cant help feel its "stage managed" . IJN posts and then 90 mins later, who pops up?? Call me an old cynic, but could Nikkk be JB/JB associate? Im assuming that if the staff are paid through the books then that would be subject to PAYE/NIC - would the staff fund also have to pay PAYE/NIC? Seems a nice way to maybe save 25-40% though im no expert.......
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:31 am

vincent_vega wrote:
Amazing stuff, but cant help feel its "stage managed" . IJN posts and then 90 mins later, who pops up?? Call me an old cynic, but could Nikkk be JB/JB associate? Im assuming that if the staff are paid through the books then that would be subject to PAYE/NIC - would the staff fund also have to pay PAYE/NIC? Seems a nice way to maybe save 25-40% though im no expert.......

It just gets worse. It is certainly looking very strange indeed. If someone wealthy wants to make a donation, why not just do it, rather than this nauseating back slapping charade ?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:42 am

It just gets more and more bizarre, but seemingly the masses lap it up. Perhaps they're just nicer people than me and are happy to accept things at face value.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Fair play to Nikkk, but it does make the 'bidding' process a complete farce.

I just wish, with his obvious generosity, Nikkk had bought the club!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:35 pm

According to his lordship Nickk has now retired from the auctions lol!

That man certainly saved Brent a lot of money, Brent must be pretty annoyed if he has indeed retired.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Is there a COA with the item? Not that I would question Newell's good name at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Of course it has to be a stage managed show, how else would some people remain with any credibility! - "What did you do in the war"! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm

GOB wrote:
Of course it has to be a stage managed show, how else would some people remain with any credibility! - "What did you do in the war"! lol!

How strange how Nickk never wants his item after he's won it......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:

Never noticed that all the valuable items went unclaimed. However there were a lot of wet knickers as the bids went up and up on the last one.

Could be right that it is a way of getting cash in without the tax etc involved.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:55 pm

You guys really do need to get a grip!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:00 pm

You could be right Monti.

However, I was standing near the grassy knoll........

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

Merv Plummer

You really do have the most appropriate name.
lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:28 pm

pafcineurope wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:

Never noticed that all the valuable items went unclaimed. However there were a lot of wet knickers as the bids went up and up on the last one.

Could be right that it is a way of getting cash in without the tax etc involved.

Merv Plummer

Very serious accusation to make .
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 am

greengenes wrote:
pafcineurope wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:

Merv Plummer

OMG ! The famous Farm 'Libel !', cry goes up lol!

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:45 am

Tringreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:
pafcineurope wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:

Merv Plummer

OMG ! The famour Farm 'Libel !', cry goes up lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! Wheres Petracelli ?? jocolor
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:21 am

I like the combo of farmer and Famous Punchy, very apt. Can a letter from Carter feck be far away?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:39 am

Greenman wrote:
pafcineurope wrote:

Merv Plummer

You really do have the most appropriate name.
lol!

At least he hasn't got your job. Must be hell having to lick your masters sweaty crack on a hot day.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:58 am

Nikkk/ Nick is obviously a very rich man who should be commended for his contributions to the auctions. I don't think we'll ever know his true identity and he obviously doesn't want any plaudits personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Nikkk/ Nick is obviously a very rich man who should be commended for his contributions to the auctions. I don't think we'll ever know his true identity and he obviously doesn't want any plaudits personally.

If indeed he really exists in the first place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Apparently all the items are donated to various charities/hospices etc.

So you've got say - well done for that.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:42 pm

First off nikkk has been very generous but I find it very strange that he has stepped down on the last day of the financial tax year. Maybe it will look good on this years tax return, like pay less tax HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Fair play to Nikkk, but it does make the 'bidding' process a complete farce.

I just wish, with his obvious generosity, Nikkk had bought the club!

If someone had the time Nikk did post on Pasoti a suggestion that a group of wealthy individuals like himself get together to invest in the club.

Edit to add:

I'm sad and lonely enough to have had time to find it

Quote :
I know to date I have just been here mucking about with auctions and stuff but for some time it has been on my mind to discuss that going forward and particularly following the feeling following last nights game, maybe the way forward would be to step back several years, and I appreciate not perhaps relevant with todays "big clubs" with "big owners" but we as a club should put together a board of directors with maybe 6 or 7 Directors all of whom can offer personal substantial bank gurantees or lump sums and thus move into safety with the budget to" buy" safety from "disaster" James has already made it clear what his limits are but perhaps there are are a few that could do this. I personally do not think it would take a busting amount of cash to buy safety. Anyway would be delighted to help personally and surely there are a few other genuine Devon/Cornwall business people who could form a board. Ok maybe not suitable for the big time but sufficient to ensure league survival ? Maybe talking nonsense and perhaps I should just bid on shirts but cant help feeling this is the way to go today !

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=60985&p=1055437#p1055437[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Even more sad and lonely ,but also because the family re watching the absolutely turgid Take Me Out, I've totalled up what Nikk has bid.

As far as I can tell he's won 34 auctions totalling £36500.

Remarkable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am

Actually Dougie it's £42,000.

I saw the PM's from Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk to IJN on Ian's phone at Hereford.

Certainly looks genuine. Even IJN finds it hard to understand.

Secret Millionaire anyone?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: £5k Auction on the farm   £5k Auction on the farm Empty

Back to top Go down

£5k Auction on the farm
Page 1 of 1