Czarcasm
GreenWhiteBlack
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Saltash green wrote:
Im still not 100% sure he is real

Why don't you ask the charitys that have recived the money donated by him.

There is no reason to not believe it is all genuine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:44 pm

I'm not 100% sure anyone is real.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:46 pm

knecht wrote:

Thats fair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:11 pm

knecht wrote:

In that case they would all be Ghost. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:14 pm

pepsipete wrote:
knecht wrote:

In that case they would all be Ghost. affraid

As you're Ghost, you would say that just to create a smokescreen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:44 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
Saltash green wrote:
Im still not 100% sure he is real

Why don't you ask the charitys that have recived the money donated by him.

There is no reason to not believe it is all genuine.

You're quite right OG, there is not a shred of evidence to suggest that all is not genuine, but there is of course the track record of one or two and their behavior which has been questionable to say the very least. Personally, I find the lack of integrity regarding other matters has provided me with an air of suspicion and caution on most issues that these people have been and are involved with.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:59 pm

If I went to a proper auction I would pay a premium to the auction house and V.A.T on top of the winning bid, I think a premium in this instant would be waver but V.A.T would had to be paid. Any tax expert out there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:03 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/money/spend-save/consumer-rights-do-i-have-to-pay-tax-on-online-auction-profits-1862964.html

http://auction.lifetips.com/faq/68616/0/will-i-have-to-pay-taxes-on-income-derived-from-my-auction-sales/index.html
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:27 pm

hi im back.

the auctions are as bent as chris webb.

got the flikr posts to prove it when they were put up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Greenblood79 wrote:
hi im back.

got the flikr posts to prove it when they were put up.

You're back??

Never knew you left lol!

Feel free to post as many screenshots as you like, we like a screenshot or two on here.
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:29 pm

there was an auction from brent to myots asking how a non pasoti member participates in an auction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Greenblood79 wrote:
there was an auction from brent to myots asking how a non pasoti member participates in an auction.

We've seen that one, scroll up and look for the posts by Rickler lol!

Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm

my fav screenshot is the one of the 7 afgyle shares he bought on the 1st of june 1993 for 25p a pop.
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:34 pm

who says he doesnt deserve the car parking space. those shares prove he is the best argyle fan going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Greenblood79 wrote:
my fav screenshot is the one of the 7 afgyle shares he bought on the 1st of june 1993 for 25p a pop.

Doesn't that show that, in spite of everything else, that he actually is an Argyle fan?
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 pm

knecht wrote:
Greenblood79 wrote:

Doesn't that show that, in spite of everything else, that he actually is an Argyle fan?

shows that he is a bellend putting a picture of shares up with his address on it. not sure it shows much else

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:39 pm

So you don't think that buying seven (i'll take your word for it as I can't remember) shares almost 20 years ago is indicative of anything other than he is a supporter.

And he is a "bellend" for forgetting (or not knowing) how to make his account 'private'?

Oh well. Each to his own.
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:43 pm

knecht wrote:
So you don't think that buying seven (i'll take your word for it as I can't remember) shares almost 20 years ago is indicative of anything other than he is a supporter.

And he is a "bellend" for forgetting (or not knowing) how to make his account 'private'?

not really. couldnt give a flying feck how many shares he owns. hes a grade a prick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 pm

sorry who owns what shares?

mc666 isnt HE! is he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Greenblood79 wrote:
knecht wrote:

not really. couldnt give a flying feck how many shares he owns. hes a grade a prick

You don't like him then? Laughing

Do you have a genuine reason or have you just jumped on the bandwagon?

Genuine question by the way, not being an arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:18 am

Greenblood79 wrote:

Why bring Chris Webb into it?

Greenblood79 wrote:
shows that he is a bellend

That's just abuse without any substance.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 am

hairy j wrote:
Greenblood79 wrote:

Why bring Chris Webb into it?

Greenblood79 wrote:
shows that he is a bellend

That's just abuse without any substance.

Substantiated abuse, on the other hand - perfectly ok...
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:08 am

Yea Man wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/money/spend-save/consumer-rights-do-i-have-to-pay-tax-on-online-auction-profits-1862964.html

http://auction.lifetips.com/faq/68616/0/will-i-have-to-pay-taxes-on-income-derived-from-my-auction-sales/index.html

Irrelevant information. The auctions are not on auctions sites, there is no personal income being made from the auction, they are charitable donations which are not taxable anyway.

I really do get that people hate ian and co but for god sake if youre going to try and bring the man down at least do something useful. You've got Rickler sniping away at Hairy because god forbid he shows a modicum of common sense and sees the same as the rest of us that the auctions are real, they are for a good cause and help a lot of the staff.

Bitch and moan but lets leave the auctions alone eh? I also fail to see why it is such an issue that JB asked to bid on an item, an item he didnt even win! Perhaps he wanted it as a birthday or christmas present for someone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:12 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Irrelevant information. The auctions are not on auctions sites, there is no personal income being made from the auction, they are charitable donations which are not taxable anyway.

I really do get that people hate ian and co but for god sake if youre going to try and bring the man down at least do something useful. You've got Rickler sniping away at Hairy because god forbid he shows a modicum of common sense and sees the same as the rest of us that the auctions are real, they are for a good cause and help a lot of the staff.

Bitch and moan but lets leave the auctions alone eh? I also fail to see why it is such an issue that JB asked to bid on an item, an item he didnt even win! Perhaps he wanted it as a birthday or christmas present for someone?

Agreed, Leigh.

It's almost as bad as someone bitching, moaning, sniping and undermining the way the Trust Board conducts its business, yet remaining resolutely silent about a real screw up and piss-take of the fans, the 'organising' of the Supporters Board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:22 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I wasn't aware that PAFC was a registered charity???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another pantomime auction is underway
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next