Rickler
Tgwu
Czarcasm
GreenWhiteBlack
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 pm

The Red Star wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Who actually starts an email with "Dear"? I call shenaningans and I think you've been duped. People forget just how much of a troll IJN/Porkus has been over the past years and half of this stuff you've shown on ATD from the 'Newell files' looks, to me, that it's been created to troll you (Rickler). If you genuinely believe that it's real and valid, you've been trolled. I wouldn't mind betting that 90% of it was put where it was on public display to troll you.

Thus far you've shown us this 'email' and an iphone conversation - I could come up with something like that within minutes.

Hairy, you really appear quite simple. Please move along and let the big boys play

Why don't you suck my plums.

I do note that it's the Exeter supporter on a PAFC forum who's making comments that need to be removed as they're very serious allegations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:32 pm

In answer to your earlier question, hairy - if I may intervene in another playground squabble - the sorts of things that were there were copies of: a private message from a parent concerning a child's medical problem; someone's facebook account where the person complained about his boss; a google map picture of someone's house in the States accompanied by a search on its valuation; various private e-mails including from the great and the good at Argyle; e-mails exchanged with PAFC attempting to stop the ATD Cherry Tree meeting with Mr Brent; old private messages on pasoti including mod-room discussions.

I may have got the detail wrong on those but, in essence that's some of the edited highlights. I'll stop there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:36 pm

That's pretty unpleasant stuff to keep on people, I agree but this doesn't really have much to do with auctions on pasoti does it - it's a separate issue.

And that Exeter fan started it so there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 pm

It has nothing to do with auctions on pasoti but such is the way on ATD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:43 pm

You know something else knecht. The word 'Antelope' doesn't rhyme with the word 'Penelope' - mind actually blown bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:44 pm

And there is a word that rhymes with orange.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 pm

It had something to do with the auctions when I made this point:

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Can you imagine what information might emerge during a court case?

Well we know from Newells flikr account that Brent bids secretly...

And there is me thinking the auctions were just for Pasoti members!

It was you hairy who dragged everything off course...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:51 pm

I didn't Rickler, read the thread. I just said it's only an issue for some as it's IJN running them. That's pretty evident. The whole flickr thing has been brought up again. This thread last night had some pretty silly posts in it (one really silly one from that Exeter fan) and they were removed because it made complete sense to get rid of them. The last thing ATD needs is for Nikkkkk to stop buying this stuff and for Ian Newell to then point the finger at ATD and tell all the people over on pasoti-land that it was all down to those 'freaks and weirdos' - you might be playing into the guy's hands. Imagine the fall-out if Nikkkk stops putting money towards the staff fund because somebody said something very silly (again, I won't repeat what was said) - if Newell is as devious as he is portrayed on here, it's a perfect way to score some internet points.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:59 pm

You are clearly delusional!

hairy j wrote:
Who actually starts an email with "Dear"? I call shenaningans and I think you've been duped. People forget just how much of a troll IJN/Porkus has been over the past years and half of this stuff you've shown on ATD from the 'Newell files' looks, to me, that it's been created to troll you (Rickler). If you genuinely believe that it's real and valid, you've been trolled. I wouldn't mind betting that 90% of it was put where it was on public display to troll you.

Thus far you've shown us this 'email' and an iphone conversation - I could come up with something like that within minutes.

You're like your old man... You have no idea what you have just written.

You're a waste of time...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

You're a pissy fanny sometimes, hairy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Rickler wrote:
You are clearly delusional!

hairy j wrote:

You're like your old man... You have no idea what you have just written.

You're a waste of time...

It's your funeral Rickler. If it happens, I'll tell you I told you so. I note you didn't comment upon the possible repercussions to this website either and instead reverted to a tired old insult. I won't stoop to your level and I'll bow out. Good evening.

Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 3204840swsw
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:22 pm

hairy j wrote:
The last thing ATD needs is for Nikkkkk to stop buying this stuff and for Ian Newell to then point the finger at ATD and tell all the people over on pasoti-land that it was all down to those 'freaks and weirdos' - you might be playing into the guy's hands. Imagine the fall-out if Nikkkk stops putting money towards the staff fund because somebody said something very silly (again, I won't repeat what was said) - if Newell is as devious as he is portrayed on here, it's a perfect way to score some internet points.

Jeez.... Grow some will you?

Do you think most posters on ATD give a flying feck if Nikkk continues bidding or not. I certainly don't. I also think that most people on here would laugh if Newell were to make such a stupid claim.

You really think Nikkk cares what ATD thinks? I didn't see the "something said that was very silly" but the fact that it was removed shows the ATD mods to be responsible in their duties.

And why is it my funeral? What have I said against Nikkk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Why do I get a mention Rickler? You really are a sad small minded person aren't you.

I think that most of the ATD posters probably do care if the Staff get paid quicker and if it is done via auctions, contrived or not, then so be it. I suspect that the Staff themselves also care. You clearly don't care about them that much by your comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:13 pm

He was just pointing out that your clueless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:18 pm

"You are" or "You're". Just pointing out that you are semi illiterate. Go stir your shit on another topic.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Why do I get a mention Rickler? You really are a sad small minded person aren't you.

I think that most of the ATD posters probably do care if the Staff get paid quicker and if it is done via auctions, contrived or not, then so be it. I suspect that the Staff themselves also care. You clearly don't care about them that much by your comment.

Because Hairy like you, suffer many of the same traits. I wonder where he gets them from. Read the hypocrisy thread if your dull mind needs refreshing.

I didn't say I didn't care if the staff are repaid quicker or not. I just stated I couldn't care less about Nikkk and Newells auctions.

Pity Brent didn't care as much, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
"You are" or "You're". Just pointing out that you are semi illiterate. Go stir your shit on another topic.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Are you really that thick that you can't think of an insult of your own Saltash? Go on even you must be able to come up with something without nicking somebody else's.

I notice you keep up this reference to me everytime you have one of your little internet spats with hairyj. It's a bit old hat now isn't it? I would suggest that the auctions, for whatever kudos they were started for, have contibuted greatly to the Staff fund Rickler and I'm sure they are grateful for them. Of course Brent should have paid them in full at the outset but he did'nt. This subject isn't about Brent though it is about auctions. If you prefer them to stop or couldn't care less if they do then by inference you aren't that bothered if the Staff have to wait longer. They aren't going to get quicker payments any other way are they.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Do you really want me to insult you?

While people are making extra money tho brent doesnt have to speed any payments up, Surely it would be better the encourage the owner to Speed up this process, not make it easy for him to sit back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:48 pm

That's much better Saltash.

Fact is that Brent has made an agreement and the only speed there will be is if Argyle make extra money from an unexpected source. Encourage away but I can't see it happening any other way. I think everyone would like the Staff at least to get their money in full tomorrow but they simply won't. If these auctions pay them what they are rightfully due quicker then I cannot see harm in it. If somebody called Nikkk wants to help in that direction then again I can't see any harm.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:52 pm

I wasn't inferring anything. That's you trying to spin things...

As for getting paid quicker. If Nikkk is so truely concerned why doesn't he just work what he can afford and donate the lot tomorrow? That way the staff would be paid quicker wouldn't they? I don't think he does because he enjoys the attention the auctions bring.

As for references to you. Two words.... Tringy. Hypocrite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:53 pm

That's if Nikkk is real Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:14 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
That's much better Saltash.

Fact is that Brent has made an agreement and the only speed there will be is if Argyle make extra money from an unexpected source. Encourage away but I can't see it happening any other way. I think everyone would like the Staff at least to get their money in full tomorrow but they simply won't. If these auctions pay them what they are rightfully due quicker then I cannot see harm in it. If somebody called Nikkk wants to help in that direction then again I can't see any harm.

Have you seen this 'agreement' then? A like the football league watching us like a hawk, all justification for not spending any of his own money on the club. It's a business not a charity, Fact is people feel uncomfortable about paying a rich businessmans debts off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:12 pm

I don't see how Nikkk donates his money is anyone else's business. If he is happy to do it this way then why should that angst anyone else. You seem to take some pleasure in tinterpreting others words, especially mine, literally rather than in the spirit of the discussion so why is it not right to take your's in the same way and interpret as it sounds. You clearly don't like me or my son much. That's fine by me and as we will almost certainly never meet then it isn't going to ruin my life. However, to constantly bring me into your argument with my son does what exactly? Make you sound clever perhaps. I don't know what your motive is but I'll assume it is an attempt to wind up both. I would have thought if you had enough intellect then you could think of something else for a change.

Bogsider, of course I haven't seen the agreement but isn't the agreement that he pays it all over a 5 year period a commonly held piece of information? It has been referred to many times in a lot of places. If you feel uncomfortable in paying a rich man's debts then surely that is for you. I wouldn't pay them either but if this bloke is happy enough to do what he is doing, and he clearly is, then why should what he does affect you. Should he put it to a vote how he spends money.

Last edited by Sensiblegreeny on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Im still not 100% sure he is real
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another pantomime auction is underway
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next