Czarcasm
GreenWhiteBlack
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
I don't think any individual on this site can declare that the whole site has no interest in the identity of nikkkk. The site is only webspace; it's the people who post on here that make ATD what it is, and if some of those individuals wish to discuss nikkk's identity, I hope they will be left alone to do that. I don't think it's for an individual Mod to say what does or doesn't interest posters on here.

Me? Couldn't give a monkeys.

The Mod team won't be revealing Nikkk's identity.Hope that makes things a little clearer.

I appreciate my previous post may have been a little too vague.

You mean the Mod team know who he is? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 pm

To be honest...

I vaguely remember a name from back when he registered on here (I think it was in his email address which mods could see when registering), but it was literally a nobody. I could trawl back and find it, but it wouldn't mean anything to anybody. It might not even have been his email address registering; and it might not have been him at all with the 'attacks' we've had on the site before and since.

If he wants to out himself, then that's up to him. It isn't our role to 'out' people who use other websites...there isn't any scandal in it, and, well, isn't that action copyrighted by the moderators of PASOTI?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Could all posters please take a moment to read the following notice:

https://www.argyletd.com/t2760-fao-all-posters#73519

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Yeah don't post anything iffy or nikkk will give up the auction charade and just make donations cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:26 pm

if its nic warren than we are all a little silly for not spotting it Wink

disclaimer

i said IF not it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Auction Thread   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:37 pm

I have had to lock the thread and move it to the archive pending a mod discussion following a complaint about the content of a couple of posts.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Please let this become the exception rather than the rule.

feck me, if all it takes for a thread to be archived is a complaint by some pissy fanny, we'd better prepare to either quadruple the Mod team, or just all go home. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Is this another anonymous report like the one suggesting a name was being past around. Or dose this report have some substance init.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

feck me, if all it takes for a thread to be archived is a complaint by some pissy fanny, we'd better prepare to either quadruple the Mod team, or just all go home. Crying or Very sad

I agree with The Czar. Always good to see pissy fanny in a post too.

I would like to bid £500 for the thread to be re-opened. No money will leave my own account, there will be no clear audit trail and I won't actually accept the auctioned item.

Dikkki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:55 pm

There was enough information in this report for me to believe it to be genuine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Yea Man wrote:
There was enough information in this report for me to believe it to be genuine.

Genuine what? Somebody from Pasoti in doesn't like an ATD thread shock. feck off
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:02 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I would like to bid £500 for the thread to be re-opened. No money will leave my own account, there will be no clear audit trail and I won't actually accept the auctioned item.

Dikkki

Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 Icon_t10

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Dikkki

£2000 cheers drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Dikkki

£100000 but don't tell anyone Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:20 pm

someone is being a very wet lettuce, pasoti lap dogs , re-open it and tell them to piss off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:28 pm

The thread is back.

The only posts removed were in the interests of both the forum and the poster who made them.

There was enough about this report to make it appear genuine.

It won't please everyone that it's been done and I understand that but we've got a responsiblity to protect the forum and posters from any legal implications.

People are watching this forum like hawks at the moment, be mindful that you can be held legally responsbile for your posts.

Anyway, be grateful you still have a forum to support! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Can you imagine what information might emerge during a court case?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:37 pm

How village
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Yeah don't post anything iffy or nikkk will give up the auction charade and just make donations cheers

Is that so...

Being threatened with Blackmail are we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:44 pm

someone playing silly buggers,

seems someone made a complaint to the mods about me pm-ing people nikkks identity, i haven't done anything of the sort haven't had time to stop for air today let alone pm everyone this nikkks identity and the mods know it,

so someone is clearly trying to stir the pot

Last edited by Saltash green on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:45 pm

So who made the complaint? Don't tell me it was anonymous?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:46 pm

yes Apparently it was, you would think if it was genuine they would leave a name
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:47 pm

What a surprise...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Saltash green wrote:
someone playing silly buggers,

seems someone made a complaint to the mods about me pm-ing people nikkks identity, i haven't done anything of the sort haven't had time to stop for air today let alone pm everyone this nikkks identity and the mods know it,

so someone is clearly trying to stir the pot

Just to clarify though, the post wasn't pulled because of that.

That's just some cock with nothing better to do and we know that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Rickler wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Is that so...

Being threatened with Blackmail are we?

Not that I know of, but it wouldn't surprise me to see something along the lines of "following comments made on that vile site ATD, nikkk has decided that he won't be bidding in auctions anymore"

As if I give a flying feck. The money he hands over is all very nice for Mr Brent, and I'm sure all the players owed money are thrilled to be getting the odd £50 cheque here and there, but it's no skin off my nose whether he does or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another pantomime auction is underway
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next