Rickler
Tgwu
Czarcasm
GreenWhiteBlack
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:44 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
I do wonder who he is and what he does. Alot of people owe him a pint! 200k is quite amazing really.

James Brent owes him more than one pint with the amount of money he's saved him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Dougie wrote:
Rickler wrote:

So how much is the 'debt' and how much have all these auctions raised, any idea?
What has Nikkk's contribution been?

I can see the tax man having a field day with all this...

I added it up once some time ago from his posts on Pasoti auctions. I made it £120,000 then. I suggesting it's in the region now of £200k+. Remarkable really. I'd be gobsmacked if his indentity is not known by Brent. What withe the GTs chipping in Brent has got alot to be grateful for.

Hence the fact Pasoti is now the clubs mouthpiece and it's mafia can do as they please. Why would you not reward people who have a) Helped you gain control of the club, guaranteeing all the council contracts that have fallen in Mr Brent's lap and b) Helped pay off a substantial chunk of Mr Brent's debt.

It's no wonder all Ian Newell has to do is give the word and Peggy is taken off the programme. He's in credit still for his assistance.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Just to clarify the ATD mods have no communication whatsoever with the pasoti mods and there is no chance of that changing.

Is Newell counted as a mod, and how much contact with him has there been since the new team took over?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Just to clarify the ATD mods have no communication whatsoever with the pasoti mods and there is no chance of that changing.

Is Newell counted as a mod, and how much contact with him has there been since the new team took over?

Personally speaking I have had absolutely no contact with Ian Newell.

I have had no contact whatsoever with anything to do with that corrupt, filth infested forum either.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 pm

I have emailed Ian once over the issue of some cock registering new usernames using his email address. This was to apologise for the automated emails he received, I believe causing some problems and to tell him that the mods were doing their best to stop it. I received a reply thanking me.

We have not received any other communication from him, on any subject, including the registration of new users because that little trick for the trolls has now been closed to them.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:19 am

The last contact I had with the Pasoti mods was last night when I stepped in some dog shit in the park.

Ian Newell is no longer a mod on Pasoti. I last spoke to him on 22nd July when he rang to complain about someone claiming he was Greenman.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 am

Quote Mouldy. I have emailed Ian once over the issue of some cock registering. affraid
Please do go on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:50 am

Surely the auctions should all be logged properly. All bids recorded and details of winning bidders published and names provided for clear audit purposes. Surely this isn't a tax dodge, is it?

The same bidder winning should be investigated as the HMRC may regard this as deliberate avoidance of tax. Move money from one account in the form of a gift or charitable donation into another which when paid out to other tax exempt causes will not be subject to any form of income tax, national insurance or corporation tax.

Giving is admirable unless it is cloaked in secrecy and a tax dodge.

I am sure everything is legitimate, but Argyle need to be whiter than white at the moment and everything involving money should be open to public scrutiny
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:11 am

It really ought not to be too difficult to figure out who nikkk is. By mere process of elimination, how many Argyle fans are there out there that can comfortably give away tens of thousands of pounds, without batting an eyelid?

Generous? Well on the face of it, yes, to a fault.
Poor judge of character? Absolutely, with the (virtual) company he keeps.

I agree with Dougie though, if it isn't Brent, then I'd be very surprised if it isn't a close acquaintance of his.

Anyone know a reputable P.I.?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:33 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The last contact I had with the Pasoti mods was last night when I stepped in some dog shit in the park.

Ian Newell is no longer a mod on Pasoti. I last spoke to him on 22nd July when he rang to complain about someone claiming he was Greenman.

Was that me?? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:25 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=70817&p=1205081#p1205081

And now the man is a travel agent, is there no end to his skills?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:31 pm

im sure newell told me NIKKK was a businessman who lived in south hams, cant remember for sure tho,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Yea Man wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=70817&p=1205081#p1205081

And now the man is a travel agent, is there no end to his skills?

Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 9879689
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Saltash green wrote:
im sure newell told me NIKKK was a businessman who lived in south hams, cant remember for sure tho,

That wouldn't be a very good thing for him to tell you, especially as Nikkk wants to remain anonymous.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:38 pm

oh well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:17 pm

This website has no interest in Nikkk's identity and no interest in revealing who he is either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Never underestimate the power of the Cabal !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:15 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Yup they're digging a tunnel to the farm as we speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:18 pm

I forgot to mention the time for the next Cabal meet up. Motic will be meeting as coded below

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:25 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I'm not in the cabal Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Don't tell porkies YM lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:32 pm

'm naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat a praaaaaaaaaaaper fan I don't go to home matches Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Yea Man wrote:
This website has no interest in Nikkk's identity and no interest in revealing who he is either.

Depends who yer speaking for YM!

If someone wanted to divulge who the mystery man is (via PM), I'd be interested!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:49 pm

I don't think any individual on this site can declare that the whole site has no interest in the identity of nikkkk. The site is only webspace; it's the people who post on here that make ATD what it is, and if some of those individuals wish to discuss nikkk's identity, I hope they will be left alone to do that. I don't think it's for an individual Mod to say what does or doesn't interest posters on here.

Me? Couldn't give a monkeys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
I don't think any individual on this site can declare that the whole site has no interest in the identity of nikkkk. The site is only webspace; it's the people who post on here that make ATD what it is, and if some of those individuals wish to discuss nikkk's identity, I hope they will be left alone to do that. I don't think it's for an individual Mod to say what does or doesn't interest posters on here.

Me? Couldn't give a monkeys.

The Mod team won't be revealing Nikkk's identity.

Hope that makes things a little clearer.

I appreciate my previous post may have been a little too vague.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another pantomime auction is underway
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next