Rickler
Tgwu
Czarcasm
GreenWhiteBlack
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Saltash green wrote:
Is there actually anything wrong if Brent wanted to place a bid tho ???

Probably nothing wrong, although HMRC may want to know where money was coming from. If he was bidding purely to increase final amount paid that would be unethical and would bring into question his financial fit and properness to be a Company director. Personally dont think that would be the case, however that is why everything needs to be open and honest.

Best thing maybe is to report concerns to an investigative sports reporter. Would be better still if the reporter was known to you, someone you played football with, someone you worked with for 5 years, someone you actually went on a lads holiday many moons ago, better still if he worked for say the Mirror. Thankfully I know one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:44 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Saltash green wrote:
Is there actually anything wrong if Brent wanted to place a bid tho ???

Probably nothing wrong, although HMRC may want to know where money was coming from. If he was bidding purely to increase final amount paid that would be unethical and would bring into question his financial fit and properness to be a Company director. Personally dont think that would be the case, however that is why everything needs to be open and honest.

Best thing maybe is to report concerns to an investigative sports reporter. Would be better still if the reporter was known to you, someone you played football with, someone you worked with for 5 years, someone you actually went on a lads holiday many moons ago, better still if he worked for say the Mirror. Thankfully I know one.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:00 am

Anybody who's self employed will know how difficult it can be to get anything laid off against tax, the rules are myriad and complex and seem to cover any eventuality. There can be no charitable status attached to these auctions, so I don't think I'd be too far wrong in assuming Nikkk is a wealthy enough fan to be paying from his taxed disposable income. The tax trail from there is outside my ken.

I may be proved to be wrong, but in the absence of any actual evidence to the contrary I'll stick to that opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:09 am

Taxes are actually very simple, they are paid by the poor on the whole, so the rich don't have to thereby creating lots of jobs. Mad
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:36 am

Iggy wrote:
Taxes are actually very simple, they are paid by the poor on the whole, so the rich don't have to thereby creating lots of jobs. Mad

I didn't know George Osborne was an Argyle fan, never mind an ATD poster. Surprised you have the time George.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Can you imagine what information might emerge during a court case?

Well we know from Newells flikr account that Brent bids secretly...

And there is me thinking the auctions were just for Pasoti members!

I missed that from them Sad

Do you still have a screenshot you can post?

It's not libel if there's proof lol!

Here we go...

Next thing you know.. Newell announces on the auction thread that a bid had been received secretly so to speak.

200 quid if I remember correctly.

It's no wonder that auction thread has been removed.

Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 Brent_10

Oh dear, oh dear.

But, he can explain every image don't forget Laughing

He could've called him Mr Chairman aswell rather than just chairman, how rude lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Who actually starts an email with "Dear"? I call shenaningans and I think you've been duped. People forget just how much of a troll IJN/Porkus has been over the past years and half of this stuff you've shown on ATD from the 'Newell files' looks, to me, that it's been created to troll you (Rickler). If you genuinely believe that it's real and valid, you've been trolled. I wouldn't mind betting that 90% of it was put where it was on public display to troll you.

Thus far you've shown us this 'email' and an iphone conversation - I could come up with something like that within minutes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:03 pm

I think you've been gang raped by the gt's and are now their bitch hairy.

Either that of nools offered you use of his car park pass when he's at the old Bailey suing everyone on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I think you've been gang raped by the gt's and are now their bitch hairy.

Either that of nools offered you use of his car park pass when he's at the old Bailey suing everyone on here.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:09 pm

hairy j wrote:
Who actually starts an email with "Dear"? I call shenaningans and I think you've been duped. People forget just how much of a troll IJN/Porkus has been over the past years and half of this stuff you've shown on ATD from the 'Newell files' looks, to me, that it's been created to troll you (Rickler). If you genuinely believe that it's real and valid, you've been trolled. I wouldn't mind betting that 90% of it was put where it was on public display to troll you.

Thus far you've shown us this 'email' and an iphone conversation - I could come up with something like that within minutes.

You really are a feckin clueless Hairy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:11 pm

hairy j wrote:

Hairy, you really appear quite simple. Please move along and let the big boys play
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:12 pm

hairy j wrote:

Perhaps.

The sheer volume of evidence on that Flickr page was scary, though. It dated too long to be a wind-up.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Rickler wrote:
hairy j wrote:

You really are a feckin clueless Hairy.

You may have to put a few more up to prove him wrong mate lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Yeah because Ian Newell wouldn't have sued if one full stop was faked!

Seriously hairy are you on a half day and had a business lunch on expenses?
I'm half cut myself in my Scotland shirt waiting for a miracle, but I had you down as pretty clued up, even if it does come from your mother's side.

I'd hazard a guess hairy is concocting a fake email and text conversation to prove it's possible but sometimes you just have to accept that stuff does happen and not everyone on here eats their own shit without the medication and is strapped into bed at 9pm by nurse ratchett
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Without a doubt Newell has a "thing" for Rickler and Rickler has a "thing" for Newell but, any life form capable of growth and reproduction with a rational, reasoned and logical brain with intelligence slightly greater than that of a moist sponge would I believe, conclude that Argyle's very own attention seeking sociopath has issues that only the Mental Health Act could pacify.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 pm

GOB wrote:
Without a doubt Newell has a "thing" for Rickler and Rickler has a "thing" for Newell but, any life form capable of growth and reproduction with a rational, reasoned and logical brain with intelligence slightly greater than that of a moist sponge would I believe, conclude that Argyle's very own attention seeking sociopath has issues that only the Mental Health Act could pacify.

Nicely put, very polite way of saying it to lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:40 pm

I'd like to point out none of my Flickr pictures are faked
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:43 pm

I think its very obvious why I have a 'thing' for Newell.

What he has never explained is why he has a 'thing' for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Rickler wrote:

I wouldn't argue with that Rickler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm just saying that you might well be opening yourself up for a very big troll Rickler so be careful acting all high and mighty. I don't know what you have but thus far, what you've posted is easy to fake - and that's all I've seen and that's all I have to go on. Some of it might have just been done for a laugh rather than sinister purposes.

I belong to a games forum and have been a member for about eight years - people on there have faked their own deaths and one poster pretended to be a girl for three years until they revealed they'd be trolling people for years... it can happen.

I'm not stupid either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Rickler wrote:

It's because your avatar looks like a cross between a subbuteo goalie and the lone ranger and he wants to patent a game called tonto ball which he was due to take on dragons den kimo sabi
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Rickler wrote:

I don't know why you have a thing for him.

Please can you explain, By PM or here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm

I feel a Q & A session coming on clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:06 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'm just saying that you might well be opening yourself up for a very big troll Rickler so be careful acting all high and mighty. I don't know what you have but thus far, what you've posted is easy to fake - and that's all I've seen and that's all I have to go on. Some of it might have just been done for a laugh rather than sinister purposes.

I belong to a games forum and have been a member for about eight years - people on there have faked their own deaths and one poster pretended to be a girl for three years until they revealed they'd be trolling people for years... it can happen.

I'm not stupid either.

I think you are absolutely right to be suspicious. Increasingly I trust nothing I see on the internet. Maybe it's automatic as you get older and grumpier.

BUT

In this instance, I think you are wrong. The Newell files (which I would have been very uncomfortable about viewing except they were freely available on the public forum that is flickr) were, in my opinion, absolutely genuine. They contained some extremely worrying screen-grabs. His first action was to simply deny their existence and claimed they were fabricated. His second action was to hurriedly take down lots of the more contentious ones. His next action was to make his flickr account 'no longer available'. He then went on to claim that there were good explanations for all of the images.

After that, make of it what you will.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Fair enough. I'm on the periphery of most of this stuff anyway so I am more than prepared to be wrong.

What was "extremely worrying" knecht?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another pantomime auction is underway   Another pantomime auction is underway - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another pantomime auction is underway
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next