VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:16 pm

Early data from South Africa saying that the symptoms of Omicron are mild.

LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 4:01 pm

to be honest you have to be a special kind of retard to want to wear a spurs shirt anyways.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:33 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Difference is POI that Harves nappy came off in June and he never has obeyed a single rule since it started, the twat will deffo be going to Nottingham for Chrimbo like he did last year then blame Boris when it goes jumping around the country.

Thats another tenner my mate owes me . lol!

Not sure why June remotely has any relevance out of interest. I shall be with my 3rd oldest in Nottingham at Christmas the first 25th December without my dead mother. Trust that's ok with you....twat

(PS...I can hardly wait for Johnsons social media reform bill next year which bans anonymous accounts. Lets see how many are left on ATD when real names replace usernames. You'll be the absolute first to disappear into the ether)

I wouldn't dream of using your dead mother in an argument like you do. The difference is that you went to Notingham last Christmas when it was in a tier 4 area ie no travel. As for the mask you said in June it was coming off and that was that. It's on here in black and white.
You and Nool with your "real names" lol.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:36 pm

I don't believe the new rules on masks have anything to do with Omicrom and more to do with cases spreading like wildfire from school kids to parents, there certainly seems loads more round here of late and every case I hear of is being passed from kids to parents. I think loads of people like Harve will just carry on not wearing masks anyway the rules are all too much softly softly.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:57 pm

Quite astonishing......

Tokyo had 8 new covid cases yesterday, and the whole of Japan (nearly twice's UK population) had just 43.

What's the difference? Masks everywhere, vaccine, almost zero covidiocy/antivaxxer presence, and general sensible behaviour. (There are no restrictions on day-to-day life.)
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:14 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Quite astonishing......

Tokyo had 8 new covid cases yesterday, and the whole of Japan (nearly twice's UK population) had just 43.

What's the difference? Masks everywhere, vaccine, almost zero covidiocy/antivaxxer presence, and general sensible behaviour. (There are no restrictions on day-to-day life.)

How many tests were conducted?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:01 pm

I had my moderna booster at HP yesterday today I feel like I've been kicked in the armpit and am feeling quite ropey.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:49 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Early data from South Africa saying that the symptoms of Omicron are mild.

LINK

Oh no. I was forced to watch Sky news this savo. According their narrative, the Omicron variant was a million times as deadly as Ebola and we're all doomed within 6 weeks.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:29 am

Hopefully good news for all of us today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:21 am

South Africa data is based mostly on younger people with the Omicron variant who generally have a milder disease whatever the variant. It's still not know if it causes a more severe disease on older people. Or to what extent it evades antibodies from past infection/current vaccines. Experts seem to think it's a lot more transmissible though.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 9:44 am

Well I never. A South African news agency, urgently trying to convince the world Omicron is a mild mutation.

That’s about as unsurprising as a Boris bash from Harve.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:30 am

I'm still not convinced I think the rules are because the delta variant is going rampant and the country couldn't cope with the tidal wave of Jizz that another Johnson u turn would produce.
Not sure how many will go back to wearing the nappy now and I feel sorry for the shop staff the Police need to get into the shops and fine some people pronto.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:35 am

All those extra Policemen Boris has recruited will make short work of any anti masker loons.

Is today unfreedom day?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 11:36 am

Trolley from Downing St at 4pm press conference.
Hastily after the last one it might be suggested as well, I wonder why
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:17 pm

seadog wrote:
All those extra Policemen Boris has recruited will make short work of any anti masker loons.

Is today unfreedom day?

We have plenty of Poloice the only trouble is they work on the principle of no reaction at all ie. give you a crime number for a burglary or a massive over reaction like Keyham where the whole of the force is deployed for about a month AFTER the event. There was another one in Tavvy recently a biker got killed so they shut the road all night to gather evidence, fairymuff you would say but then three weeks later they turn up again with seven police cars at least twenty coppers and shut the road all day whilst they do god knows what?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:39 pm

Moderna head says vaccines may be no match for Omicron
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:37 pm

It's like project fear all over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:59 pm

I suppose it depends who you want to believe, after my 4 am piss this morning I turned on radio 5 and there was a scientist giving a detailed explanation as to why he thought this variant was not as bad as the previous ones
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:29 pm

There are always 2 sides of a story.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:37 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Theres 3
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:40 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Not wrong there.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:48 pm

OMICRON is almost an anagram of NOCRIMBO. Suspect
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:26 pm

MORONIC
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:41 pm

Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:46 pm

seadog wrote:
MORONIC

That’s the only 7 letter anagram to be made from omicron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next