VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:48 pm

I see the Dutch authorities kept on board all passengers from the last flight from South Africa to the Netherlands until they were all tested. 61 positive cases among the passengers were then quarantined and now they're checking to see how many of these are the Omicron variant. Meanwhile in Bozo's Britain the passengers from the last flight from SA to Heathrow were allowed to just disembark and pass through the airport as normal. So now as well as Bozo's Delta variant allowed in by not stopping flights we also have Bozo's Omicron variant. When is this negligent, incompetent, corrupt, inept idiot going fall?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:57 pm

Freathy wrote:
I see the Dutch authorities kept on board all passengers from the last flight from South Africa to the Netherlands until they were all tested.  61 positive cases among the passengers were then quarantined and now they're checking to see how many of these are the Omicron variant.  Meanwhile in Bozo's Britain the passengers from the last flight from SA to Heathrow were allowed to just disembark and pass through the airport as normal.  So now as well as Bozo's Delta variant allowed in by not stopping flights we also have Bozo's Omicron variant.  When is this negligent, incompetent, corrupt, inept idiot going fall?

Yep I can't wait for Gove to come and save us all lol.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 1:04 pm

I hate to piss on everybody's hysterical fireworks but,

The Omicron coronavirus variant is "not a disaster" and some people may be "hugely overstating the situation", a scientist advising the government says.

Omicron has been labelled "of concern" by the World Health Organization, and is causing alarm among some scientists.

But microbiologist Prof Calum Semple says vaccines are "still likely to protect you from severe disease".

Prof Semple does, however, support the new UK travel restrictions, saying they will allow more people to get jabbed.

Asked whether people should be fearful of the new variant, Prof Semple - who sits on the UK government's Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies - told BBC Breakfast: "This is not a disaster, and the headlines from some of my colleagues saying 'this is horrendous' I think are hugely overstating the situation.

"Immunity from the vaccination is still likely to protect you from severe disease. You might get a snuffle or a headache or a filthy cold but your chance of coming into hospital or intensive care or sadly dying are greatly diminished by the vaccine and still will be going into the future."
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:11 pm

Yet many experts are saying the mutations are mostly in the protein spike which the vaccines target and therefore the variant could potentially evade the vaccines. Given that they don't know yet, the Dutch were acting responsibly. Meanwhile in Bozo's broken brexit Britain....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:43 pm

Brexit lol. I thought that we had put SA on the travel red list? As usual the same old faces start wringing their knickers in faux fear and rage as another excuse to wail about something that happened a couple of years ago. We need to live with Covid and Brexit neither are going away,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Kelly College in Tavistock has got loads of staff off with Covid and the kids are testing positive one after another, they are saying to all the foreign kids to get flights home now if they can.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 2:51 pm

Well it's here now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:13 pm

Bozo with Whitty and Valance to hold a press conference today.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 4:18 pm

Press Conference at 5pm
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 5:13 pm

Get yer masks on you riff raff King Trolley has spoken.....
Gotta laugh at the speed he jumps now (fair play)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 5:20 pm

Get a months shopping tomorrow. Xmas is clearly cancelled.
Trolley has said all is well. As always do a 180 and you know what is going to occur

Edited....slippery slippery bastard asked the direct question over masks. Fends it off and lays it on health secretary. He looks relatively sober I acknowledge
The Moet and Chandon will be on ice outside naturally
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 5:54 pm

No one's going to take notice of Boris now. People have made plans for Christmas.

I'll continue to wear my mask in shops or around crowds, but that's it. They can all feck off.

Like Harve said, we just have to live with it, just like we do with the Flu etc. It's here for the long term.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:20 pm

Difference is POI that Harves nappy came off in June and he never has obeyed a single rule since it started, the twat will deffo be going to Nottingham for Chrimbo like he did last year then blame Boris when it goes jumping around the country.
The hard ons people get over new variants crack me up some people love the drama. I've ordered the Goose, I've got a Salmon in the freezer that will be smoked, I'll make a big pork pie the family will be round and I will have a couple of beers and maybe a few single mailts sat next to a blazing fire whilst Bojo, Freathy and Harve can all wind each other up ad infinitum. Christmas cancelled my arse.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:22 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Get a months shopping tomorrow. Xmas is clearly cancelled.
Trolley has said all is well. As always do a 180 and you know what is going to occur

Edited....slippery slippery bastard asked the direct question over masks. Fends it off and lays it on health secretary. He looks relatively sober I acknowledge
The Moet and Chandon will be on ice outside naturally

Put it with your five year supply of toilet rolls and gallons of petrol in your garage? cnuts like you are the problem.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:33 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Difference is POI that Harves nappy came off in June and he never has obeyed a single rule since it started, the twat will deffo be going to Nottingham for Chrimbo like he did last year then blame Boris when it goes jumping around the country.
The hard ons people get over new variants crack me up some people love the drama. I've ordered the Goose, I've got a Salmon in the freezer that will be smoked, I'll make a big pork pie the family will be round and I will have a couple of beers and maybe a few single mailts sat next to a blazing fire whilst Bojo, Freathy and Harve can all wind each other up ad infinitum. Christmas cancelled my arse.

I'll enjoy what I can this Christmas. I'm working right through apart from Christmas day. FFS. But, I have a bottle of 10 year old Speyburn in the cupboard that's going to get it on the big day. drunken
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:34 pm

Virus has been given a new name I see
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:36 pm

Rickler wrote:
POI wrote:
LOVL. Right on cue. Pfizer has said it's new vaccine to combat the 'Omicron' variant will be ready in 100 days.

It's like it's all planned FFS.

Or we are fortunate to have incredibly smart people who can move instantly and adapt medical technology already in existence to combat the latest threat?

There's always that possibility.

I wish you were correct Rickler.

Sage can't even agree amongst themselves
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:39 pm

Elias wrote:

It is still called Covid, it is a new variant.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 6:57 pm

On board for Crimbo, hopefully quiet.

Boostered today with Pfizer, why the feck did england stop masks anyway?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 8:38 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Elias wrote:

It is still called Covid, it is a new variant.

Coronavirus
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 9:22 pm

Another development today was if you test positive for omincon strain ,variant, offshoot etc of COVID your contacts must isolate regardless of jab status......??are they going to start telling people which strain /variation they actually have now or been in contact with ?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 6:23 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

Thats another tenner my mate owes me . lol!

Not sure why June remotely has any relevance out of interest. I shall be with my 3rd oldest in Nottingham at Christmas the first 25th December without my dead mother. Trust that's ok with you....twat

(PS...I can hardly wait for Johnsons social media reform bill next year which bans anonymous accounts. Lets see how many are left on ATD when real names replace usernames. You'll be the absolute first to disappear into the ether)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:11 am

Clear from Twitter thats there huge resistance over "isolating" until results of PCR test known for every single inbound traveller and also 10 days for "contacts" of the new variant no matter what vaccination status....doomed to utter failure

All respondees are the same. Sunak will be providing income ??
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:20 am

Bozo and his useless government not banning travel from South Africa sooner ultimately means deaths will be far higher than otherwise could have been. That needs to be added to the cretins charge sheet along with everything else.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:12 am

Plenty of south Africans in London last weekend.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next