VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 4:38 pm

I've been feeling like crap for about 6 days now and can't shake it! After doing numerous tests - it's not Covid.  I wonder what they're using now to kill us off, now that Covid failed to finish off us peasants.

2023 will be the year when, finally, all hell breaks loose around the globe. Good job I'm Doomsday prepped. PM me for Long & Lat coordinates to my Dartmoor bunker. I've nicknamed it the Royal Oak! Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 5:09 pm

Hope yer well soon Cheesy. China is freefall now with the herd immunity ploy.

Thank goodness we are not taking any precautions with travellers from there.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 5:15 pm

seadog wrote:
Hope yer well soon Cheesy. China is freefall now with the herd immunity ploy.

Thank goodness we are not taking any precautions with travellers from there.

Why would we? Covid is worldwide and there is loads of it round here as we speak. Get jabbed and get on with it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2022 7:45 pm

Thank you Boris.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 10:43 am

You really are a one track record.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 2:09 pm

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
I've been feeling like crap for about 6 days now and can't shake it! After doing numerous tests - it's not Covid.  I wonder what they're using now to kill us off, now that Covid failed to finish off us peasants.

2023 will be the year when, finally, all hell breaks loose around the globe. Good job I'm Doomsday prepped. PM me for Long & Lat coordinates to my Dartmoor bunker. I've nicknamed it the Royal Oak! Laughing

I have had this cold type thing for three and a bit weeks now. It's an unusual virus doing the rounds which is difficult to shake off. It does have similar symptoms to the covid virus.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 4:52 pm

We are now looking at asking Chinese to test before landing in UK although the EU says there is "no justification" in asking the Chinese for any checks at all so obviously they are right and we (Boris) is wrong again. Lol.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 8:33 pm

Got feck all to do with the eu what we do!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 3:35 pm

Conflicting reports in various global media outlets - reputable ones at that - on the situation in China and in regards to new variants emerging which would spread around the world.

Some say there is nothing to worry about, while others say the risk is extremely high.

Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 10:56 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
We are now looking at asking Chinese to test before landing in UK although the EU says there is "no justification" in asking the Chinese for any checks at all so obviously they are right and we (Boris) is wrong again. Lol.

I assume you are referring to the former prime minister though why anyone would call him by that name I have no idea. Repulsive individual evil corrupt and thankfully his burial will rapidlly occur when the Covid enquiry rips him to pieces. More than comical that he's demanding legal representation paid for by the tax payer. No Johnson this is an enquiry. You'll need the Barrister when you end your days subsequently in the Old Bailey

Queens Counsel opening question will simply be "Pray tell Mr Johnson the Court why you didnt turn up to the first 5 Cobra meetings" and time he waffles for 5 minutes the jury will have already found the delinquent guilty on the first morning
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 1:33 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I assume you are referring to the former prime minister though why anyone would call him by that name I have no idea. Repulsive individual evil corrupt and thankfully his burial will rapidlly occur when the Covid enquiry rips him to pieces. More than comical that he's demanding legal representation paid for by the tax payer. No Johnson this is an enquiry. You'll need the Barrister when you end your days subsequently in the Old Bailey

Queens Counsel opening question will simply be "Pray tell Mr Johnson the Court why you didnt turn up to the first 5 Cobra meetings" and time he waffles for 5 minutes the jury will have already found the delinquent guilty on the first morning

You could always ask the mods to reinstate your Herve the slayer handle, you've obviously given up on this ridiculous act. popcorn
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:28 pm

Just been reading that Henan, China's third most populous province, have recorded 88.5 million covid cases.

Nearly 90% of people in Henan, China's third most populous province, have now been infected with Covid, local health officials say.

Provincial official Kan Quancheng revealed the figure - amounting to about 88.5 million people - at a press conference.

LINK
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 1:14 pm

I have finally succumbed to the twat, not that pleasant so far.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 3:30 pm

Keep warm, hydrated, isolated and sleep. Get well soon.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 4:24 pm

And only small parties of up to say 40 people at a time, and only snog your secretary.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 5:03 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:11 pm

seadog wrote:
Will do.

i heard cake is advised so order in a victoria sponge or two
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 4:18 pm

Covid was on Spotlight last night because a new strain is hitting the south-west.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 2:20 pm

This virus has now taken on a whole new meaning for me. Just been placed on the high risk category group for covid-19. Got a jab booked for Friday up at Home Park and now have to try and avoid catching the illness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22