Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds Empty
PostSubject: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 6:50 am

Doris, if Carlsberg did liars.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:19 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

What was that Johnson  ??  Care to repeat it ??  Lies after lies after lies from the truth twister.  Just hearing his smarmy voice is bad enough but the content.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry but I seem to have missed the proof that farmers aren't getting what they were getting before....To be honest I think (and have posted on here numerous times before) that farm payments should be capped and possibly means tested. One of my neighbours is an ex HSBC banker who gets £1.5m a year in subsidy which he uses to buy another farm with every year. Massive EU led corruption and one of the reasons I voted leave.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:20 am

What the fook has any of this to do with the virus?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 1:07 pm

Any chance to lie about Boris.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 2:10 pm

Drakeford, Sturgeon, Johnson - they're all unhinged. It's like a competition to see who can feck their country up the most. FFS, laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 4:05 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

........Cue Ears with "well all Politicians lie"  

As do posters!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 5:59 am

Quite disturbing. Either he had found Johnsons secret alcohol stash or had imbibed on South Americans finest....you choose

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 7:27 am

That guy I mentioned few posts ago over vaccine approval today is still giving it large

Now normally I'd say he's ramping but he's solely on the Rolls Royce forum where no amount of ramping/deramping will have any effect on a SP such is the size and amount of trades worldwide

"I can confirm I have jab scheduled for Thursday. NHS trusts have been told to expect approval by the end of the day today, vaccines are on site ready to go."

I genuinely dont know if he's bullshitting or not but normally ramping like that occurs on very low traded stocks not something like RR....Lets see what happens.

I'm wondering if theres any link between the HOC vote today in addition. Coincidence ??
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 8:50 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Quite disturbing. Either he had found Johnsons secret alcohol stash or had imbibed on South Americans finest....you choose

Where TF do you find this shit.
For a start it’s photoshopped. The merge between the seat & the bloke emerging behind it is far too fuzzy. Very amateur.
Secondly, the photo is over twelve months old as that’s Bercow in the speaker’s chair.
Think you’re the one that’s snorting something. 😆
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:09 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 11:01 am

Welsh pubs, restaurants and cafes will be banned from serving alcohol from Friday and will be unable to open to customers beyond 18:00 GMT.

First Minister Mark Drakeford announced the new rules to tackle a rise in coronavirus cases.

Business groups said the move would devastate Wales' hospitality industry, with closures "guaranteed".

Plaid Cymru said hospitality was "paying the price" for a lack of stricter measures after the firebreak lockdown ended on 9 November.

A rather embarrassing U turn by Welsh Labour, Harve not all over this one?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 11:02 am

Too busy peddling his fake news to bother with the real stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 1:29 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
That guy I mentioned few posts ago over vaccine approval today is still giving it large

Now normally I'd say he's ramping but he's solely on the Rolls Royce forum where no amount of ramping/deramping will have any effect on a SP such is the size and amount of trades worldwide

"I can confirm I have jab scheduled for Thursday. NHS trusts have been told to expect approval by the end of the day today, vaccines are on site ready to go."

I genuinely dont know if he's bullshitting or not but normally ramping like that occurs on very low traded stocks not something like RR....Lets see what happens.

I'm wondering if theres any link between the HOC vote today in addition. Coincidence ??

Well well, whatever microscopic piece of credibility you may have had on here has been blown apart by Milord into minute smithereens.
With Milord sitting in the Upper Chamber however did you think you could get away with that post shows your utter naivety or contempt for ATD posters.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 7:03 pm

He posts utter bollocks as proved by my lord.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 8:42 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Just watching the news and perusing articles over these Tiers and the vote in Parliament next week to endorse it
Kier Starmer has "indicated" he'll support it to enable the Government to get it passed (Tories cant on their own thats clear) but some of the numbers being predicted make its just possible it wont pass

At that point Johnsons finished with no possible parole.  Where does he go at that point albeit Starmer doubtless would prefer the oaf to further hang himself rather than debating at the dispatch box with Sunak or Hunt in the future who clearly are more acceptable to Joe Public

I think it actually will go through personally but the bum will be well squeaky in Downing St thats for sure
Expect copious consumption this weekend...

A new tougher tier system of coronavirus restrictions for England will begin on Wednesday after the plan was approved by MPs.

The measures, which will come into force at 00:01 GMT, were supported by 291 votes to 78.

Labour abstain as Boris passes it into the back of the net and goes off for a large snifter with Harve.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 8:55 pm

cheers I'm a fookin millionaire now, every time Harve makes a prediction I make a bet of ten large on the opposite of what he's saying will happen, never been wrong yet.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:01 pm

PatDunne wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Just watching the news and perusing articles over these Tiers and the vote in Parliament next week to endorse it
Kier Starmer has "indicated" he'll support it to enable the Government to get it passed (Tories cant on their own thats clear) but some of the numbers being predicted make its just possible it wont pass

At that point Johnsons finished with no possible parole.  Where does he go at that point albeit Starmer doubtless would prefer the oaf to further hang himself rather than debating at the dispatch box with Sunak or Hunt in the future who clearly are more acceptable to Joe Public

I think it actually will go through personally but the bum will be well squeaky in Downing St thats for sure
Expect copious consumption this weekend...

A new tougher tier system of coronavirus restrictions for England will begin on Wednesday after the plan was approved by MPs.

The measures, which will come into force at 00:01 GMT, were supported by 291 votes to 78.

Labour abstain as Boris passes it into the back of the net and goes off for a large snifter with Harve.

They abstain like the cowards they are so if it goes tits up smarmy can say that they didn't agree with it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:05 pm

I suppose harve will be along at some ungodly hour in the morning to respond with his usual tripe, pity he hasn’t the balls to front up when we’re all awake and supremely pissed off after tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 6:25 am

News Flash, there isn’t one!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 7:06 am

Pfizer approved.....
Was approved 1st December after USA markets closed and released by RNS at 7am today
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:05 am

LOL.
Matt Hancock reckons we'll be through this by the spring.

Delusional at best. It takes PhE 4 months to organize 4 million Flu jabs.
How long do you think 50 million x2 CV-19 jabs will take to organise? LOVL. laugh

I reckon I'll see my two jabs around the end of 2021 - at best.

But...............it's a positive I suppose. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:21 am

POI wrote:
LOL.
Matt Hancock reckons we'll be through this by the spring.

Delusional at best. It takes PhE 4 months to organize 4 million Flu jabs.
How long do you think 50 million x2 CV-19 jabs will take to organise? LOVL. laugh

I reckon I'll see my two jabs around the end of 2021 - at best.

But...............it's a positive I suppose. Thanks/OK

I've been wondering about this for a while now, the government haven't done anything on time so far.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 9:31 am

I still think the Government should go a lot lot further in terms of conditions and clauses for those who refuse to be vaccinated. Their lives should be made as difficult as possible and at the very least it should be spelt out to them that they’ll be at the very back of the queue for hospital treatment should they get seriously ill.

It won’t happen though, because the society is so feckin Liberal that we live in today and means any type of infringement on their civil liberties will mean the selfish cnuts will be protesting in the streets, maskless and without a care for anyone’s wellbeing.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 6:17 pm

My old mans one of them Czarks, he's been told by his doctor today that he will be in the first in the queue to get it but he isn't being any bodies Guinea Pig. I feckin despair the old dears are more militant than my kids by miles.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 6:44 pm

Wife has had a Covid test this afternoon. Phoned for an appointment at 1.30 pm and had her test at 2.30. She came back singing the praises of the test team, they couldn’t do enough for her. Should get her results in 48 hours or sooner. Me and lodger [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have to self isolate with the wife until the result comes in. Son is sooooooo upset about not going to school! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next