seadog
VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Melbury

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Reading headlines just now and some are saying that we are resisting the EU second wave (I'm calling it the Macron wave) because the AZ vax lasts longer.

Yet nobody seems to be getting AZ as their 3rd booster, despite it costing a fraction of the Pfizer jab which all boosters seem to be.
Something doesn’t smell right.

Incidentally, what’s happened to the Moderna Jab ?
It was introduced as supposedly the be all & end all, but has quickly disappeared.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 1:24 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Reading headlines just now and some are saying that we are resisting the EU second wave (I'm calling it the Macron wave) because the AZ vax lasts longer.

Yet nobody seems to be getting AZ as their 3rd booster, despite it costing a fraction of the Pfizer jab which all boosters seem to be.

It was introduced as supposedly the be all & end all, but has quickly disappeared.

Far less, proportionately, was ordered of Moderna than Pfizer and AZ. It is still about at some vaccination centres.

As far as AZ for Jab3 goes. It got a lot of bad publicity regarding a tiny proportion of blood clots early on in the vaccination programme.

Mud sticks.

The government know people are far more likely to take up a booster jab if it’s Pfizer or Moderna.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 1:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Far less, proportionately, was ordered of Moderna than Pfizer and AZ. It is still about at some vaccination centres.

As far as AZ for Jab3 goes. It got a lot of bad publicity regarding a tiny proportion of blood clots early on in the vaccination programme.

Mud sticks.

The government know people are far more likely to take up a booster jab if it’s Pfizer or Moderna.

Few friends who've had it and had AZ for the first two said they felt a bit funny after having pifzer for a booster.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:15 pm

Jethro wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Mud sticks.

Few friends who've had it and had AZ for the first two said they felt a bit funny after having pifzer for a booster.

I'll take feeling a bit funny over a tube down your throat from a ventilator.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:48 pm

POI wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Mud sticks.

Me too, wasn't meant as in don't have it just what they told me.

Once my offer comes il take It.

I've been in hospital a few times this year for extended periods without covid and that was depressing enough without being able to breathe
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 4:40 pm

I know 3 people who had the moderna jab as their first 2 jabs and 2 of them were really unwell afterwards and the 3rd was unwell after their 2nd one.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 6:31 pm

Jethro wrote:
POI wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Mud sticks.

Me too, wasn't meant as in don't have it just what they told me.

Once my offer comes il take It.

I've been in hospital a few times this year for extended periods without covid and that was depressing enough without being able to breathe

I felt like shite for about 5 days after my first AZ shot but not as bad as my anti vax mate who was sick as a pig for six weeks.
I thought that the reason they gave a different booster was because it was more likely to give you better immunity than the same one again and again. Mine is next week.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 12:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 1:52 pm

The Sun reporting on a new covid-19 variant
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 2:31 pm

Boris has already opened up a travel corridor there, but only for school kids.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 3:06 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Different coloured carpets to curtains she can dream on.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 4:23 pm

Beef curtains?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 9:49 pm

New African variant.......same as last year!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 9:52 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I worked with an antivaxer he was always going on about it being experimental. Though tell you the truth he talked bollocks most of the time and I stopped listening to him.

He was correct though........
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 9:56 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Elias wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I don’t agree with compulsory vaccination but I do agree with those who refuse should be restricted in what they are allowed to do as a way to protect vulnerable people.

100%. We are not a totalitarian state, but I’d go a long long way to make things as difficult as possible for people who refuse to get vaccinated.

The longer these crackpots carry on with their denial, the longer we all have to face the risk with heavy virus loads circulating everywhere. The twat PP talked of at the golf club is a prime example. The Cnut will be potentially taking a hospital bed ahead of someone who has done everything possible to protect themselves. Zero sympathy for the prick.

The vaccinated are the ones spreading it czar

I’m sorry mate, no disrespect, but you’re quite nuts.

That aside, it has been statistically and clinically proven that getting vaccinated lessens your chances of passing it on to others.

Lessens maybe but does not stop .....a lot don't seem to realise.

Masks really must return
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 10:15 pm

Elias wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I worked with an antivaxer he was always going on about it being experimental. Though tell you the truth he talked bollocks most of the time and I stopped listening to him.

Was he? Which drug developed was "experimental"?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 7:28 am

Fair play indeed to the Trolley over South Africa variants and 5 other countries

He's learnt from experience and credit where its due

£2000 quarantine kicks in
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 3:04 pm

New variant.... New danger.
Any testing done on arrivals at the airport? Probably not
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 3:34 pm

New variant just in time for xmas. Who'd have thought it. Just as the narrative builds about 'another' deadly variant. Pfft.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 8:30 pm

Rickler wrote:
Elias wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Was he?  Which drug developed was "experimental"?

The vaccine was described as this on the government's website I seem to recall
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 8:30 pm

POI wrote:
New variant just in time for xmas. Who'd have thought it. Just as the narrative builds about 'another' deadly variant. Pfft.

The penny will drop soon.......

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:06 am

Elias wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Elias wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Was he?  Which drug developed was "experimental"?

The vaccine was described as this on the government's website I seem to recall

There's lots of vaccines. So which one?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:43 am

Elias wrote:
POI wrote:

The penny will drop soon.......

Never mind the penny lol the £'s dropped yesterday
That was a savage 24 hours across the investment world. Paper loss of 5 figures on the day. Accountant next week thats going to be another 4 figure extortion on top its all going pear shaped

We're no further forward over Covid it seems.

Does anyone wonder though just how we managed 50,000 plus cases yesterday. Who are these people going for tests 24/7 or are they mainly people who have no option to be tested daily reference jobs etc ??

Vaccines whilst hugely beneficial are clearly not stopping it in its tracks

As POI says you can see whats coming
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 5:33 am

LOVL. Right on cue. Pfizer has said it's new vaccine to combat the 'Omicron' variant will be ready in 100 days.

It's like it's all planned FFS.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 7:08 am

POI wrote:
LOVL. Right on cue. Pfizer has said it's new vaccine to combat the 'Omicron' variant will be ready in 100 days.

It's like it's all planned FFS.

Or we are fortunate to have incredibly smart people who can move instantly and adapt medical technology already in existence to combat the latest threat?

There's always that possibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next