VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 9:51 pm

Only needs a B for NO CRIMBO
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:36 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Only needs a B for NO CRIMBO

OMICRON-B There we have it, I was only taking the piss it's a fact now foreshore.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:35 pm

The bbc trying it’s hardest to whip up mass hysteria over the new moronic variant!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 6:07 pm

I would cancel Christmas but the Daily Mail tells me I cannot even call it that in case I upset someone.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 6:44 pm

More like Captain Haddock every day.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 7:05 am

Nobody could be failed to be shaken and saddened by that viewers story on GMB earlier

Whilst her family member was dying alone on orders of Johnson with no visitation allowed this repulsive scum of an individual was pissed and snorting Colombia's finest

I feel feckin sick even looking at him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 7:41 am

I can't wait until its Gove ignoring the rules things will be so much better.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:44 pm

Mask mandate to be lifted on 21st December
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:49 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Or extended upon the surprising discovery of another “deadly new variant”
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:01 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Or extended upon the surprising discovery of another “deadly new variant”

We must be due one! Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:57 pm

He is a hero of mine acherly.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 3:12 pm

Deutschland making vaccines mandatory from February. Isn't the real pandemic authoritarianism? Well that never ends well, does it!

The wagons are circling. It's only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 6:22 pm

It'll be seatbelts, speed limits and picking up dog shit next!

Well maybe not the dog shit.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 7:54 pm

I don’t have an issue with making vaccines mandatory tbh. If it is universally recognised ( which it is) that this is the best way to try and give everyone some semblance of normal life, then people’s ‘human rights’ can go and suck my hairy balls.

We are barely 18 months into this pandemic. What if this were still to be going on in four five or six years? Everything, absolutely everything should be done to try and bring about an end to it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 8:14 pm

Thing is you can't be too sympathetic to people that don't want to protect themselves yet the more people in hospital the longer it will take me to see the cardiologist to see what if any treatment is available to me, then there are the people with kidney disease, lung disease, cancer, diabetes.....as I've said before both my parents are anti vaxxers and they would literally have to be drugged or pinioned to be given the vaccine and I can't see that as much of a vote winner.
I know a guy that is super fit he's a surfer who is sixty surfs serious big waves on reefs all over the world and he has never even taken an aspirin let alone a drink of beer FFS. Do you say to him that he has to have it?
Make it compulsory and I think you would see a massive resistance to it that would get organised I say just make it as socially unacceptable as you can but I don't think Britain would accept it as compulsory.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 8:37 pm

Compulsory vaccination for a mild flu like virus, using a relatively unproven vaccine technology (MRNA) that is so effective that you can still catch & spread the virus & you need a booster every six months ?
Some people need to have a serious word with themselves.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 9:15 pm

seadog wrote:
It'll be seatbelts, speed limits and picking up dog shit next!

Well maybe not the dog shit.

Be careful out there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 10:20 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Compulsory vaccination for a mild flu like virus, using a relatively unproven vaccine technology (MRNA) that is so effective that you can still catch & spread the virus & you need a booster every six months ?
Some people need to have a serious word with themselves.

A "mild flu like virus". "Relatively unproven mNRA vaccine".

Some people need to educate themselves.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 5:32 am

53,000 cases yesterday. Probably over 100,000 in reality

So the question has to be asked. Take a country like Thailand with identical population to the UK (give or take) with a ramped up vaccination programme (they were slow to start) yesterday had an infection rate of 5,538

What is going on here ?? I dont remote believe in any of this conspiracy bollacks either over "control"

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:28 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Thing is you can't be too sympathetic to people that don't want to protect themselves yet the more people in hospital the longer it will take me to see the cardiologist to see what if any treatment is available to me, then there are the people with kidney disease, lung disease, cancer, diabetes.....as I've said before both my parents are anti vaxxers and they would literally have to be drugged or pinioned to be given the vaccine and I can't see that as much of a vote winner.
I know a guy that is super fit he's a surfer who is sixty surfs serious big waves on reefs all over the world and he has never even taken an aspirin let alone a drink of beer FFS. Do you say to him that he has to have it?
Make it compulsory and I think you would see a massive resistance to it that would get organised I say just make it as socially unacceptable as you can but I don't think Britain would accept it as compulsory.

I agree inasmuch that it wouldn’t actually happen in Britain. The uproar would be biblical. The net result of which will quite probably be many more years (and a few hundred thousand more totally preventable deaths) of the kind of shit we’ve all had in the last 18 months.

Thoroughly depressing.

The reason it’s even being mooted in Germany is because they are getting a small taste of the death figures we have had in the past.

Quite clearly not enough Brits are currently dying, for people to wake up to reality of what refusing a vaccine actually means.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:46 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I don’t have an issue with making vaccines mandatory tbh. If it is universally recognised ( which it is) that this is the best way to try and give everyone some semblance of normal life, then people’s ‘human rights’ can go and suck my hairy balls.

We are barely 18 months into this pandemic. What if this were still to be going on in four five or six years? Everything, absolutely everything should be done to try and bring about an end to it.

If the Omicron variant does become the dominant one on a global scale then it could be good news. This variant is only presenting mild symptoms and it may become like other corona viruses we face every winter , a common cold. That is what some scientists are suggesting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by VillageGreen on Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 4:09 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

If the Omicron variant does become the dominant one on a global scale then it could be good news. This variant is only presenting mild symptoms and it may become like other corona viruses we face every winter , a common cold. That is what scientists are suggesting.

Until it morphs into a variant that is not only super contagious, but super deadly as well.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 5:24 pm

Rickler wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

If the Omicron variant does become the dominant one on a global scale then it could be good news. This variant is only presenting mild symptoms and it may become like other corona viruses we face every winter , a common cold. That is what scientists are suggesting.

Until it morphs into a variant that is not only super contagious, but super deadly as well.

Just been reading about re-infection risk posed by Omicron.

LINK

If Omicron does morph into something far worse than it currently is , then god help us.

Hospitality industry looks like it will take a knock this Christmas , many-many festive cancellations already being reported.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 5:26 pm

If you look at all the modelling it is very likely to fizzle out whether that happens next year or later remains to be seen. Like asteroids I will worry about it all if and when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 5:30 pm

Are you available for Christmas parties Village?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next