VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds Empty
PostSubject: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 2:44 pm

Off topic lol.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 3:02 pm

POI wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
POI wrote:
Clusterfeck of a night in Derriford A&E last night. Ambulances were again queued up the road because no beds, or lack of staff to see/treat patients. Missus said the queue was still as long to get in when she left there this morning after her night shift.

What a mess. Feck being ill and needing treatment at the moment.

I am waiting to hear from Derriford about surgery and next steps. When I was in for a day and night back in September my discharge paperwork said November would be the assessment time.

Missus said even there was 17 ambulances queued and two 'Army' ambulances also queued because they literally ran out of the feckin things.

What a mess.

When I was in during September they only just found a bed for me. No hanging about in the morning either , I was home by 10:30am.

Hopefully they will be in contact this month and tell me what is what.

I had one surgery cancelled back in August and could have lost the September one.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 3:14 pm

Just looked at this article on how it might end. Pretty much sums it up.

UK alreading saying its in an endemic stage , so I read yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 10:31 am

Looks like we will be first to recover from pandemic under Johnsons fantastic leadership, knighthood nailed on foreshore, maybe even make him lifelong PM?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 10:48 am

The pandemic is over in england already, only Scotland, Ireland and Wales dragging the union down now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 11:41 am

seadog wrote:
The pandemic is over in england already, only Scotland, Ireland and Wales dragging the union down now.

I was taking the piss as you well know however according to the boffins UK is now in endemic phase whilst the EU is still pandemic and several months behind us. If irc this is due to the EU getting tied up in beaurocracy and arguing about who got what from who instead of actually ordering vaccines. So glad we left when we did or the Covid deaths could have been much higher.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 10:45 pm

Significant disorder in Holland, could be Austria tomo9
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 8:03 am

Rioting in Austria also. Austria to make vaccination compulsory by February, would love to hear what Harve and the gang would say about that if that was imposed in Blightly?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 9:59 am

It makes sense to impose it.

Most sensible people have it already.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Personally I am glad we are not a police state I think compulsory vacs are a step too far.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 7:56 pm

Yes much better to be in a one party democracy financed by Russian donors.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 9:06 pm

How very apt that Austria are the country to try compulsory vaccinations.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 9:08 pm

seadog wrote:
Yes much better to be in a one party democracy financed by Russian donors.
Off topic lol
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 10:14 pm

I don’t agree with compulsory vaccination but I do agree with those who refuse should be restricted in what they are allowed to do as a way to protect vulnerable people.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 10:19 pm

Impfung macht frei
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:17 am

I also don't agree with compulsory vaccinations. I agree with selective treatment though, no jab through pig headed ignorance, no treatment if you become unwell with said disease.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 12:06 pm

Human rights innit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 2:38 pm

Thank god we got of the EU in time to avoid all their beaurocracy in buying the jabs.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:55 am

Les Miserable wrote:
I also don't agree with compulsory vaccinations. I agree with selective treatment though, no jab through pig headed ignorance, no treatment if you become unwell with said disease.

Does this apply to smokers, addicts, self harmer?????
Thoae that eat shit fat ridden food........
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 3:43 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I don’t agree with compulsory vaccination but I do agree with those who refuse should be restricted in what they are allowed to do as a way to protect vulnerable people.

Absolutely Mouldy

The real problem though with the anti vaxxers is the lunacy spread by these morons that the vaccine is all apart of a Bill Gates depopulation plan and that those that have been vaccinated will be dead in 5 years

Whilst these terminally dimwitted tosspots are able to manufacture new accounts on twitter and spread the same message week after week the resistance to vaccination will continue
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 10:04 am

Elias wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Yes, and northerners
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 10:09 am

New covid-19 strain , AY.4.2 , is on the increase study finds.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:29 am

Interesting at golf last week, we have one member who is a serious anti-vaxxer, who will dispute the numbers of Covid deaths, and will question whether Covid actually exists with anyone who's interested. He came in coughing and sneezing, and when the draw was made the 3 players he was drawn with refused to play with him, (as would I have done).

His argument was that we'd all been vaccinated so what was the problem, ironic given his beliefs over Covid. He threatened to sue the club, the secretary, even the players who refused to play with him, and said we had no right to stop him playing, He was offered the next tee time when he could play on his own, which he refused and stormed out.

We heard at the weekend that he had been taken to hospital, with, yes you've guessed it, Covid.

We all hope he recovers obviously, but whether he shows his face again on a Wednesday morning is debatable.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:35 am

Elias wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Smokers and alcoholics pay more than anybody with the really high taxes on fags and booze. One of my mates reckons they should have posts concreted into the floor in front of the doors at Derriford and anybody over about fifteen stone can't get in.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:55 am

Saw this story about a doctor dying with Covid it also appears two other doctors died from Covid at same hospital last year doesn't send out a great message to the public when Doctors are dodging the jabs.

"Dr Irfan Halim, 45, from Swindon's Great Western Hospital, was taken ill on 10 September after collapsing on a coronavirus ward where he was working.
The father-of-four died nine weeks later having not learned of his own father's death with Covid in September.

Dr Edmond Adedeji and Dr Thaung Htaik, who worked at the same hospital, also died with coronavirus last year."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next