seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 1:13 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Jesus wept
Times today reporting that the real death figures in the UK FROM CORONAVIRUS are already over 41,000. See I didnt even mention him

Just mind boggling the incompetance

Edited to show that it's the virus killing people not Bojo who has dissappeared from the face of the earth. The response from the government has made that figure higher than it would have been if we had acted quicker. An inquiry should be held when it's all over to find the true figure killed as a result of the government response.
As an aside it will be interesting to see whether NZ has taken the right approach or do you need to expose yourself at some time to the virus to stop it in the long run? NZ may not be able to open their borders for years in fear of the virus coming from elsewhere. The main job of our government was to slow the spread of the virus to stop the health service from crashing and so far they have achieved that. If you want a stick to beat the government with I would point to its totally incompetent handling of supplying PPE. I had my emergency dental appointment at one of the new hubs in Plymouth and they are only open at about a quarter capacity with PPE being the main problem they are facing.

He has not dissapeared, he is recuperating at the PM country retreat. He has been conducting this and that from there. Not defending the guy but, he was hit hard by covid-19 and it will take him time to get fully recharged. This virus can leave lasting health issues once a person has got over it, don't know if that is the case with BJ though. If it is, he will need to be extra careful.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:34 pm

Corvoid will kill at least 100k within a year
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Boris was very gung ho with other people's lives, take it on the chin, herd immunity, does one need parents or grand parents?

After a brush with a horrible death the twat is very, very quiet.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 9:50 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Just heard on the news that Virgin Atlantic will fold unless they get a bailout. Obviously his own billions are tied up. He should get told to fook off and suffer like the rest of us. lol!

Except that Branson isn't going to suffer.  It will be the virgin workforce, the workers in other companies that depend on Virgin for business and the customers who fly in the planes.  All those "downstairs" people.

Guess what Ricks? I do realise that its the staff that will suffer, my point was why doesn't Branson use his (upstairs) billions to ease the suffering of the workers instead of us British taxpayers?
The only reason you are arguing this point is because of me raising the point, in your eagerness to argue everything that I say you are making yourself look like a twat again.

I think the really twattish thing is not knowing you answered your own question.

See in bold above.

I do have one question for everyone else...  When did Richard Branson go from being British National Hero [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to being the Anti-Christ?  
...and why?
Branson, the non british tax payer wants a bail out from the british tax payer..wtf? fvck off Branson you prop up your shit company with your own fortune..... no i dont like the cnut!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:48 am

seadog wrote:
Boris was very gung ho with other people's lives, take it on the chin, herd immunity, does one need parents or grand parents?

After a brush with a horrible death the twat is very, very quiet.

There can be not a single adult in the UK that hasnt twigged the repulsive twat will hide at any opportunity. Can you imagine the uproar if Keir Starmer had missed 5 Cobra meeting yet its fine for the blond ponce

Czar...yes in excess of 100,000 but then the graph predicted in excess of 60,000 couple weeks ago and I was accused of fake news. Currently we are around 44,000
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 6:02 am

In normal times this would be a lol caption but it just sums up the incompetance in government currently.....quite frightening

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 6:19 am

She is off her head on some shite.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:35 am

The new buzzword doing the rounds is "lockdown breakdown".

Apparently, people are slowly drifting back to how it was before.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:20 am

Big business caused the delay in implementing lockdown (or the Gov by not telling them to fukc off) and they will be guilty of re starting the outbreak over here. My mate who works in a chippy has been asked back to work although they don't have two metres between him and other staff and more importantly customers. My youngest works for a big house builder they are going back on 4th May, admittedly SD easier on a big site but shouldn't we follow the advice of the chief medical officer and stay locked down at least until it's all under control?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:24 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Just heard on the news that Virgin Atlantic will fold unless they get a bailout. Obviously his own billions are tied up. He should get told to fook off and suffer like the rest of us. lol!

Except that Branson isn't going to suffer.  It will be the virgin workforce, the workers in other companies that depend on Virgin for business and the customers who fly in the planes.  All those "downstairs" people.

Guess what Ricks? I do realise that its the staff that will suffer, my point was why doesn't Branson use his (upstairs) billions to ease the suffering of the workers instead of us British taxpayers?
The only reason you are arguing this point is because of me raising the point, in your eagerness to argue everything that I say you are making yourself look like a twat again.

I think the really twattish thing is not knowing you answered your own question.

See in bold above.

I do have one question for everyone else...  When did Richard Branson go from being British National Hero [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to being the Anti-Christ?  
...and why?
Branson, the non british tax payer wants a bail out from the british tax payer..wtf? fvck off Branson you prop up your shit company with your own fortune..... no i dont like the cnut!

Not only that but we are now going to pay to furlough Trumps golf empire. The chip on my shoulder is threatening to overwhelm me now. Last person to accuse me of a chip on the shoulder was Brent's best mate btw.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 11:26 am

seadog wrote:
She is off her head on some shite.

An old school drug with a street name of Power.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:12 pm

The casual smirk and ruck sacks under her eyes do it for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:48 pm

Americans are so god damn stupid how do you cope with them Rickler? seen at least 3 separate news reports from the states from different states but all protesting the lockdown saying things like its against their freedom rights to stay in doors and save lives and its their right to catch corona....

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:10 pm

Jesus is my vaccine!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 9:31 pm

Nothing says thank you to the NHS better than some pissed up chav who’s been drinking all day in his garden setting off fireworks made in China

wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 5:38 am

Have you seen what this lunatic Trump has now come out with !!
I was trying to hopefully embed a video tweet but will just screenshot instead and you can view the footage yourselves by going to Daniel Levi account

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 6:14 am

Main news channels are running the video and not surprisingly the madman is being ridiculed worldwide
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 9:01 am

He's only looking into the possibilities of injecting disinfectant and using light inside and outside of the body to treat Covid. I mean what could possibly be wrong with that? Maybe if you peeled people's bodies off their skeletons turned them inside out and hung them over sunbeds? He could be onto something for once.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 9:07 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
He's only looking into the possibilities of injecting disinfectant and using light inside and outside of the body to treat Covid. I mean what could possibly be wrong with that? Maybe if you peeled people's bodies off their skeletons turned them inside out and hung them over sunbeds? He could be onto something for once.

I was watching Adam Boultons face on Sky at 9am when he went live over the video. He could hardly surpress the smirk utterly comical
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 9:15 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Nothing says thank you to the NHS better than some pissed up chav who’s been drinking all day in his garden setting off fireworks made in China

I had to go to Greenbank yesterday for emergency dental work whilst I was in there my missus saw a woman come out with her daughter, slam the door that as patients we shouldn't be touching called everybody pricks and cnuts and wheelspan away. This was 2pm and she wasn't even drunk. I despair.
The paramedics that took my old man in last week (who is much better btw) said how different their job is without the pissed up overload of twats they get in every weekend. This is something we have to crack down on.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 9:20 am

Pulmonologist Dr Vin Gupta told NBC News: "This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible and it's dangerous.
"It's a common method that people utilise when they want to kill themselves."
Maybe Trump should trial it?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:12 am

Seeing many of these hand sanitizers have an alcohol base.....I just wonder if a regular 10 pints of lager per day might do the same trick.....if it doesn't so be it.....put you'd definitely feel in an happier state of mind.....I wonder how many alcoholics have caught Covid-19.....I might be on to something here.....need a patent on this straight away.

PS.....just need a brewery to sponsor me....I'll volunteer to give it a ago.....sacrifice myself for the nations good..... drunk .
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:14 am

Donald Trump is an arse, full stop.

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:33 am

Quite funny watching Trump’s press briefings shown on the news channel around midnight.
Really think he’s losing it over all this lot.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:45 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

I had to go to Greenbank yesterday for emergency dental work whilst I was in there my missus saw a woman come out with her daughter, slam the door that as patients we shouldn't be touching called everybody pricks and cnuts and wheelspan away. This was 2pm and she wasn't even drunk. I despair.
The paramedics that took my old man in last week (who is much better btw) said how different their job is without the pissed up overload of twats they get in every weekend. This is something we have to crack down on.

If she has been abusive to staff then they should strike her off the patients list and warn the other practices about her.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next