The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 5:08 pm

WHO warning Europe not to celebrate the low figures and saying Europe should begin preparing for a deadly second wave later in the year.

Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 5:20 pm

POI wrote:
Had my test results through today. All good. Tested negative for Covid-19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Made my day that
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 5:25 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
WHO warning Europe not to celebrate the low figures and saying Europe should begin preparing for a deadly second wave later in the year.

I don't think the WHO are held in the highest esteem by very many at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 6:48 pm

Certainly not Trump!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:08 pm

Trump has told the whole world that it's cool to self medicate. Who needs doctors hey?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:37 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

I don't think the WHO are held in the highest esteem by very many at this moment in time.

I'd like to know what they actually do.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

I'd like to know what they actually do.

I've heard that they are in Cahoot's with the rinky dinks but I had better watch my tone else this'll be off to the conspiracy vault.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:53 pm

Grow up.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Trump has told the whole world that it's cool to self medicate. Who needs doctors hey?

When they are shills for BIG PHARMA, not me.

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:51 am

This is why our response to the virus has been so inept because of our corrupt system that awards contracts to firms that have an inate ability to fail even though staffed by all their clever mates from their old school tie network. These feckers siphon off billions of our hard earned and are totally and utterly shite at what they do,

Outsourcing firm Serco has apologised after accidentally sharing the email addresses of almost 300 contact tracers.

The company is training staff to trace cases of Covid-19 for the UK government.

It made the error when it emailed new trainees to tell them about training.

Serco said it had apologised and would review its processes "to make sure that this does not happen again".
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:05 am

We voted for a corrupt Vote Leave party led by Dominic Cummings and that is exactly what we now have.

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:30 am

Servo, G4S and the boys were alive and well during Blairs time this is a long standing problem that has existed for years through Labour and Tory governments.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:26 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Certainly not Trump!

Trump has said it is a badge of honour to be top of the global table of covid-19 cases.

He went on to say it was because the testing is now alot better in the USA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 5:09 pm

seadog wrote:
We voted for a corrupt Vote Leave party led by Dominic Cummings and that is exactly what we now have.

You have to wonder Seadog how Tory Voters sleep at night.....................Absolutely evil

Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 6:44 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Servo, G4S and the boys were alive and well during Blairs time this is a long standing problem that has existed for years through Labour and Tory governments.

Shout a bit louder as Harve can’t hear!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:28 pm

The last Labour Government carried on with PFI and privatisation, Tory Lite.

The present Vote Leave/ Dom Cummings ruling clique is doing now exactly what they did during the referendum, whatever they please.

Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:38 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
seadog wrote:

You have to wonder Seadog how Tory Voters sleep at night.....................Absolutely evil

I sleep very well, not that I give a feck what you or anyone else thinks.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:51 pm

I'm a bit of an insomniac maybe I should try voting Tory?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:07 pm

That and a couple of pints.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:23 pm

the lockdown rules have basically gone to shit now so many out in crowded areas with no ppe and those little fuckers are out and about as normal hanging out with mates on the hoe tombstoning with no coppers in sight probably filming their next tiktok video.... second peak will come faster than expected.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:41 am

Thank goodness it is all an Ickey Lickle hoax.

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:53 am

It really is madness of the highest order. I run a small holiday letting business and we are closed down at least until the end of June and tbh we have written it off for this summer at quite a large financial hit to ourselves. I don't mind as I see it as the only thing to do in the circumstances. However in a normal year about a third of our customers come from Devon and Cornwall and I'd be happy to host local people from now as we haven't got much Covid here and the business is separate from my house. What is really sticking in my craw is being shut down but also watching hundreds of thousands of people driving from all over the country descending on the moors and beaches. The advice that you can travel as far as you like to exercise is just plain stupid and makes a mockery of all us that have taken a severe financial hit for the common good.
My boy who is back to work drives over the moor every day he said that yesterday at Newbridge on the Dart there were literally hundreds of cars parked along the side of the road (I guess the car park was full up or closed) and the old bill had issued parking tickets to all of them. D&C ran out of tickets yesterday according to Spotlight.
I haven't even been fishing since this started yet twats are driving from London to Woolacombe for a surf makes you wonder why we bother with the lockdown at all.
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 12:49 pm

OB at the top of Carkeel rounbabout last night turning campers, caravans and loaded up cars around.

Trucking down the M5 last night in my 44-tonne pasty wagon, there were loads of these feckers heading down here. Have people been living under a rock for the last 8 weeks?

Imho, the message has either gotten lost, or people are genuinely are thick as sh*t, or don't give a shit. Even more annoying when you do your bit, only to see every fecker around you flouting the rules.

Here was me hoping, praying for the pubs to open in July if the R rate is kept down. Forget it. I dread to think of the R rate figures in a few weeks time.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 1:01 pm

Went to Morrisons this morning, not my usual store but fancied the walk from my place, what a load of bollox their restrictions are, couple of bottles of sanitizers around the tills and that’s it, it’s obvious now that it’s down to the individual to look out for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Business leaders are having their way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 40 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: