seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptySun May 03, 2020 7:58 pm

Ever thought about a job as a Police profiler?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptySun May 03, 2020 9:21 pm

A good performance from mr Icke this evening, didn't get too controversial about those who are trying to derail him but at the same time keeping it real for those who know the score.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptySun May 03, 2020 10:47 pm

Some of what he says is on the money, if you can see through his ranting
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 8:47 am

just read this,

Meanwhile, a French doctor has claimed new tests on samples from patients show the virus was present in the country last year - weeks before the first officially recorded case.

and Ive said it before on here but last winter I had only the second dose or real flu Ive ever had along with loads of other people around here. Im pretty sure that I caught mine from my BIL who is a theatre nurse at Derriford. neither my BIL or myself have been tested I would love to do it just to know,
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:30 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
just read this,

Meanwhile, a French doctor has claimed new tests on samples from patients show the virus was present in the country last year - weeks before the first officially recorded case.

and Ive said it before on here but last winter I had only the second dose or real flu Ive ever had along with loads of other people around here. Im pretty sure that I caught mine from my BIL who is a theatre nurse at Derriford. neither my BIL or myself have been tested I would love to do it just to know,

They are yakking on Sky this morniong about a breakthrough in Antibody tests which will be available for everyone within 2 weeks
As it appears to be Tory led I'd wait and see but nonetheless it will be quality if that is the case
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:36 am

I cant stop laughing for more than one reason....."Bellend" will know why   laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:02 pm

Is this where you get all your news source, Harve? Pissed up expats? Would explain a lot of your theories! SA
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:03 pm

Nightingale Hospital now put on standby only marking also the lowest deaths in England since March 30th (yes I know Sunday reporting but nevertheless) at 204
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:04 pm

bellend wrote:
Is this where you get all your news source, Harve? Pissed up expats? Would explain a lot of your theories! SA

Geddon yer tosser..... laugh laugh

Anymore abuse and I'll tell your mother what you get up to........ ld
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 9:05 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

cash notes are really i o u's in truth. Started under william III when the country ran out of coins,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 1:10 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Nightingale Hospital now put on standby only marking also the lowest deaths in England since March 30th (yes I know Sunday reporting but nevertheless) at 204

good news but i would stop short on them closing it down totally as its tempting fate with the second wave due and boris i feel will all but tell britons to go out and party on friday ruining all the sacrificing we have all made.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 12:42 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Really Seadog than perhaps you'd like to comment on this from a few hours ago

Thank you Bozo and Psychopath Cummings.....what an indictment.  They'll hang draw and quarter the twat when this is over.  The responsibility for this WHOLE fiasco is down to Johnson for his inactions and lies from day 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Europe: 141 780 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are Italy (29 079), United Kingdom (28 734), Spain (25 428), France (25 201) and Belgium (7 924).

So how are the facts from your graph shaping up against the figures released by the European centre for disease control valid up until 5th May?
Looking more and more like utter fabrication to me.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 7:25 pm

Deaths per million

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:03 am

So Flounder wants to unlock because he simply wants happy headlines and didnt enjoy getting mullered by Sir Kier at PMQs (really was embarrassing) who led him down the garden path like a true Barrister. The waving of his own graph in Johnsons face to dispell his lies was pure comedy platinum with the blond ponce open mouthed

Anyway locked and loaded and we should look forward to covid cases taking off again. Geddon Boris you're doing a fine job....

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 9:46 am

seadog wrote:
Deaths per million

deaths per million Population in millions Actual deaths.

Belgium 8,339 11.42 730.08
Spain 25,857 46.72 553.4
Italy 29,684 60.43 491.2
United Kingdom 30,076 66.49 452.35
France 25,785 66.99 384.92
Netherlands 5,204 17.23 302.01
Sweden 2,941 10.18 288.81
Ireland 1,375 4.85 283.3
United States 73,321 327.17 224.11
Switzerland 1,805 8.52 211.94
Canada 4,366 37.06 117.81
Portugal 1,089 10.28 105.92
Ecuador 1,618 17.08 94.71

Very interesting and Im surprised USA is so low but I guess if you looked at New York on its own then they would be top or close to it. Belgium is a weird one they've hardly been mentioned yet they have loads.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:58 pm

It is a good indicator, IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 1:15 pm

i pray if boris does indeed ease up the lockdown restrictions next week he does so with clear and precise instructions of what is and isnt ok as if he doesnt we will see free for all with people doing whatever as before and the second wave will hit harder and faster. The virus hasnt gone away you only need a new log on an almost burnt out fire to spark new life into it.

i see scotland wont be lifting their restrictions for now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 1:48 pm

Malcolm Bellend the tourist boss of south west saying that Cornwall needs to open its doors before the end of the summer to protect the tourist industry. Business will have its way. I think it's madness to allow tourists down here this season well be flooded by all the major cities in the country. Funnily enough my parents are expected to stay in for up to a year at present, hardly feckin fair is it?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:30 pm

The selfish twats are gagging for Borarse to set them free.

Wear a mask and keep away from folk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:59 pm

i rather we were super cautious and concetrated on getting people back into work getting the economy going that way with regulations in place till the vaccine is ready than i am with selfish folk wanting parties, bbq's and sunbathe in parks. The pubs/clubs and bars will also need to be vastly different which i dont see how they can do that to be able to reopen soon same for lesuire centres and gyms.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 9:29 pm

I'm on a few good facebook groups which give best practice in how to deal with bailiffs who undoubtebly will be swarming like vultures after millions lose their jobs in the coming months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 10:07 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I'm on a few good facebook groups which give best practice in how to deal with bailiffs who undoubtebly will be swarming like vultures after millions lose their jobs in the coming months.

yeah dont open the door and make sure they cant access your house via any way. Doesnt do your chances any harm f you have a pissed off doberman or two either.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 10:22 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

yeah dont open the door and make sure they cant access your house via any way. Doesnt do your chances any harm f you have a pissed off doberman or two either.

A water pistol pilled with stale piss through the letter box will be my primary defence I think.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 5:35 am

(spelling error acknowledged)

Alaister Campbell rightly giving the blond bomber grief yesterday

Normally only use twitter purely for share groups and rarely tweet but this blond entitled philandering ponce really gets up my nose

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Fri May 08, 2020 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next