seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:40 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
One of the pitfalls of living in a credit driven culture is when things like this happen our econmoy which is built on a culture of debt and not productivity collapses like a house of cards.

Another month or two of lockdown would cause irreversable damage to the economy and if that happens COVID 19 will be the least the worries.

I'll admit I don't know much about modern day economics but I do listen to podcasts from people who do. Almost 70 per cent if not more of our transactions these days are done electronically, ie the money is just a number on a screen so where is the money in real time , does it even physically exist?

If we can lose 10 billion surely it is easily enough to create 10 billion, the banks and the global banking elite... who runs them ?

I have a pretty good idea.

Agree with all that Punchy we are seen as cash cows for the banks and even the utility companies. Loads of us and especially the self employed will be cast adrift without a care. I went in yesterday and cancelled all my direct debits much to the chagrin of TSB bank. I'm self employed and at present I have absolutely zero income. Despite the government making noises about looking after the self employed they aren't doing any such thing. I've applied for universal credit and I doubt I'll see any money before end of May, we can apply for help in June FFS but doubt well see any help until some time in August. The banks are meant to be helping us out but as I don't borrow any money I don't have a good credit rating (which is mental as I owe fook all and pay all my bills on time) which means is all they can offer me is an overdraft at 30 something percent! I am lucky enough to have a few grand in savings but I'm keeping those for actually feeding the family for the next few months if needed. Everybody else has been contacted and will get money as and when I receive it. The banks definitely look at his as an opportunity to screw us some more.
Thing is you can go into arrears on your power, water and council tax and it won't cost you any extra, let the banks "help" you at he moment and you may end up paying the cookers off for the next five years.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 11:35 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
One of the pitfalls of living in a credit driven culture is when things like this happen our econmoy which is built on a culture of debt and not productivity collapses like a house of cards.

Another month or two of lockdown would cause irreversable damage to the economy and if that happens COVID 19 will be the least the worries.

I'll admit I don't know much about modern day economics but I do listen to podcasts from people who do. Almost 70 per cent if not more of our transactions these days are done electronically, ie the money is just a number on a screen so where is the money in real time , does it even physically exist?

If we can lose 10 billion surely it is easily enough to create 10 billion, the banks and the global banking elite... who runs them ?

Agree with all that Punchy we are seen as cash cows for the banks and even the utility companies. Loads of us and especially the self employed will be cast adrift without a care. I went in yesterday and cancelled all my direct debits much to the chagrin of TSB bank. I'm self employed and at present I have absolutely zero income. Despite the government making noises about looking after the self employed they aren't doing any such thing. I've applied for universal credit and I doubt I'll see any money before end of May, we can apply for help in June FFS but doubt well see any help until some time in August. The banks are meant to be helping us out but as I don't borrow any money I don't have a good credit rating (which is mental as I owe fook all and pay all my bills on time) which means is all they can offer me is an overdraft at 30 something percent! I am lucky enough to have a few grand in savings but I'm keeping those for actually feeding the family for the next few months if needed. Everybody else has been contacted and will get money as and when I receive it. The banks definitely look at his as an opportunity to screw us some more.
Thing is you can go into arrears on your power, water and council tax and it won't cost you any extra, let the banks "help" you at he moment and you may end up paying the cookers off for the next five years.

It's nuts.

The only growth industry after all this will be scumbag Bailiff companies like Marstons, Jacobs and Capita. I work in construction and the noises are circulating that alot of sites will be re-opening under social distancing guidelines week starting 4th May.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We as a nation must sacrifice ourselves at the alter of good old GDP so we can go back to servicing our debts.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:28 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Yep bhey,i'm self employed and have worked just two days in three weeks, earning next to fvck all, no sign of any help or money yet from this shit government, who have bodged the entire response to the virus.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 2:28 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
We do have an exit strategy though Harve but no way will it or should it be implemented before we get a grip on the outbreak. You seem to be pissed off with people not social distancing yet also want the country to open up like some EU ones are.

No...where have I said I wanted the Country opened up ??  I said the exact opposite earlier today here.

Well I guess I was reading between the lines a bit but you did say this,

"We have another three weeks of this to look forward to apparently. While other European countries are taking tentative steps to ease lockdowns, the UK seem to have no idea - or plan - on how to exit.

I agree that this will go on for most of 2020 and beyond. I can see the U.S coming out of her lockdown way before the UK."

We will come out of lockdown behind EU and US because our outbreak started behind theirs. It's actually an enviable position to be in as long as we actually take note of responses to lifting lockdowns. We do have a plan to relieve lockdown but only a memtalist would Say we are there yet so I don't see it as a government failure yet.

I think you will find that it was I who said the above. I am not advocating an early release, just keen to hear what the government will do plan wise. At what numbers do they say that they feel ok to slowly reopen.

And once they have decided to give the green light are they going to follow other European countries in allowing the firsts like schools going back, allowing young adults to return to work, permitting some smaller shops to reopen - libraries perhaps also. Will they keep the old and vulnerable in isolation the longest, only releasing them when deemed fit.

I am fully aware that the lockdown is to prevent the NHS from over tipping and falling into an abyss.

Italy went on March 8th - limited easing of restrictions

Spain went on March 14th - limited easing of restrictions

France went on March 17th - further lockdown

Germany went on March 22nd - limited easing of restrictions

Like I stated, I hope the Italians, the Spanish and the Germans have played the cards right and they do not see a second wave.

As for the U.S, it is Trump Vs the state governors regarding easing lockdowns and that will get a tad fiesty.

Do you personally believe the European countries mentioned have eased too soon ?

I honestly don't know Village I haven't followed their outbreaks as closely as ours the point I was making is that it gives us a major advantage in seeing what happens if and when they open up.

I hear cases in Sweden are going up yet they are carrying on with the plan they are currently doing. That is definitely one to watch.

LINK

As REM once said, it's the end of the world as we know it.

Just got back from a walkabout in town, a few out and about. Initially was heading to Wilkos but, the queue was to large, went into the cheap and cheerful Poundland instead.  Had a coughing fit while heading into town to which one or two looked at me as if I had the plague.

Don't like the air of suspicion look people give you.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 2:53 pm

On LBC early this morning the presenter of the show I was listening to spoke about a new conspiracy theory doing the rounds. He went on to say that some sad clown has started up a conspiracy theory suggesting that the weekly clap for the NHS is a ploy to take away attention from 5G and covid-19. These people really need locking up and psychiatric help thrown at them.

I read earlier that three have been arrested over a 5G mast fire in Dagenham. If found guilty, they will be ripped to bits if they go on a holiday at her Majesty's pleasure, easy meat for hardened lags already dwelling inside.

I also read that those who have torched said masts should be charged with domestic terrorism when collared by plod. Do these idiots not realise what damage they would have done to themselves - a life of constant ostraciseness -  and the wider community at hand.

Foolish, foolish people.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 5:59 pm

PPE massive shortfall
Gowns designed for single use now to be reused.....BA 777 chartered to China (lol) to pick up masks paid for by us
40,000 deaths anticipated in first wave. Over 103,000 by the end (lol and somebody said I was putting fake graphs up earlier in the week detailing 60,000)  Figures by the way from senior WHO official today check it on mail online
Worst death rate in Europe come the end (overwhemingly)
Hancock just sat and lied throughout that video conference today with the health committee
Boris with his trotters up snorting white powder whilst quaffing Dom Pérignon
Rabb hunkered down doubtless with the smirking Patel

What an outright shower you voted in.  

Still Boris will surface sometime after Guy Fawkes night to inform all and sundry over Brexit that we're leaving on WTO terms and fvck you general public
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:43 pm

Trust in Boris, he's a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 7:08 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
On LBC early this morning the presenter of the show I was listening to spoke about a new conspiracy theory doing the rounds. He went on to say that some sad clown has started up a conspiracy theory suggesting that the weekly clap for the NHS is a ploy to take away attention from 5G and covid-19. These people really need locking up and psychiatric help thrown at them.

I read earlier that three have been arrested over a 5G mast fire in Dagenham. If found guilty, they will be ripped to bits if they go on a holiday at her Majesty's pleasure, easy meat for hardened lags already dwelling inside.

I also read that those who have torched said masts should be charged with domestic terrorism when collared by plod. Do these idiots not realise what damage they would have done to themselves - a life of constant ostraciseness -  and the wider community at hand.

Foolish, foolish people.

I am sure they will be champing at the bit to bypass the hordes of murderers, rapists, peedos, terrorists and drug dealers to get at a couple of guys who set fire to a telecommunications cable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:14 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
PPE massive shortfall
Gowns designed for single use now to be reused.....BA 777 chartered to China (lol) to pick up masks paid for by us
40,000 deaths anticipated in first wave. Over 103,000 by the end (lol and somebody said I was putting fake graphs up earlier in the week detailing 60,000)  Figures by the way from senior WHO official today check it on mail online
Hancock just sat and lied throughout that video conference today with the health committee

Still Boris will surface sometime after Guy Fawkes night to inform all and sundry over Brexit that we're leaving on WTO terms and fvck you general public

All depends on what you choose to read and wish to believe I suppose, the WHO are hardly well respected and got it spectacularly wrong in regards to China:

“While Coronavirus is changing the world, China is trying to do the same. Already a serious strategic rival of the United States with considerable international clout, it’s now moving into a new field—health.

After initial denials and cover-ups, China successfully contained the COVID-19 outbreak—but not before it had exported many cases to the rest of the world. Today, despite the falsehoods it initially passed on, which played a critical role in delaying global response, it’s trying to leverage its reputed success story into a stronger position on international health bodies.

Most critically, Beijing succeeded from the start in steering the World Health Organization (WHO), which both receives funding from China and is dependent on the regime of the Communist Party on many levels. Its international experts didn’t get access to the country until Director-General Tedros Adhanom visited President Xi Jinping at the end of January. Before then, WHO was uncritically repeating information from the Chinese authorities, ignoring warnings from Taiwanese doctors—unrepresented in WHO, which is a United Nations body—and reluctant to declare a “public health emergency of international concern,” denying after a meeting Jan. 22 that there was any need to do so.

After the Beijing visit, though, WHO said in a statement that it appreciated “especially the commitment from top leadership, and the transparency they have demonstrated.” Only after the meeting did it declared, on Jan. 30, a public health emergency of international concern. And after China reported only a few new cases each day, WHO declared the coronavirus a pandemic March 11—even though it had spread globally weeks before.

WHO was keen to broadcast Beijing’s message. “In the face of a previously unknown virus, China has rolled out perhaps the most ambitious, agile and aggressive disease containment effort in history,” WHO experts said in their February report on the mission to China. The country had gained “invaluable time for the response” in an “all-of-government and all-of society approach” that has averted or delayed hundreds of thousands of cases, protecting the global community and “creating a stronger first line of defense against international spread.”

China’s “uncompromising and rigorous use of non-pharmaceutical measures” provides vital lessons for the global response, the WHO report said. Beijing’s strategy “demonstrated that containment can be adapted and successfully operationalized in a wide range of settings.” However, while recommending China’s epidemic control policy to the world, WHO neglected the negative externalities—from economic damage to the failure to treat many non-coronavirus patients, psychological woes, and human rights costs.”

You pays your money and make your choices I suppose.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 7:53 am

WTF Up to 7,500 deaths in Care homes so far not included in official figures ??

That cant be right surely not even the appalling filth in this Government would cover that up. Its running as a strapline on Sky but there are plenty of official links as well

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This government is so inept its mind boggling. Manslaughter is too weak a charge to lay at Johnson and Cummings door when this is all over.

777 from BA chartered yesterday to China and back to obtain facemasks. What wrong with a cargo carrier for FFS and do the job properly. Am guessing everyone saw the video of individual boxes of masks in every passenger seat strapped down from the 1st officer. Its beyond insanity
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:32 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
PPE massive shortfall

The real reason you and others are still chanting the "lock him up, lock him up!" mantra hijacked from the Trumpists.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:39 am

Watching the BBC news just now and it would appear that Major Tom and Michael Ball teaming up has somehow massively outweighed all the harm that Covid has done. My barf bucket is literally overflowing, I'm totally and utterly pissed off with the people that think giving a nurse the clap (sniggers) somehow makes up for treating them like lab rats and can all the people dressing up like twats to dance in their lounges just do t in closed FB groups and not inflict it on us normal people. In short can everybody just fook off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:57 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Watching the BBC news just now and it would appear that Major Tom and Michael Ball teaming up has somehow massively outweighed all the harm that Covid has done. My barf bucket is literally overflowing, I'm totally and utterly pissed off with the people that think giving a nurse the clap (sniggers) somehow makes up for treating them like lab rats and can all the people dressing up like twats to dance in their lounges just do t in closed FB groups and not inflict it on us normal people. In short can everybody just fook off?

it's a fad the clapping, if people really wanted to show support for them they would just simply stay at home and not sneak off out to break curfews by whatever loophole is open.

mind you its no shock o me the infection/death rates are still so high in London when the dickheads in the police including the biggest dick of them all the head of the met and fire services are mass gathering with the public to clap the nurses on westminster bridge...... no doubt none of them will fine themselves nor can they be shocked if the london public start breaking the rules now in response.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:13 am

I see Trump is doing his best to start a civil war. The brain dead, gun toting moronic crowd were out in force protesting about the lockdowns in the various states and demanding that they end, some even had placards saying the virus was just a common cold and nothing to worry about. How many of these idiots will end up getting covid-19 at some point.

Trump has failed dismally in the ongoing crisis we are seeing and he blames everyone except himself.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:16 am

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

it's a fad the clapping, if people really wanted to show support for them they would just simply stay at home and not sneak off out to break curfews by whatever loophole is open.

mind you its no shock o me the infection/death rates are still so high in London when the dickheads in the police including the biggest dick of them all the head of the met and fire services are mass gathering with the public to clap the nurses on westminster bridge...... no doubt none of them will fine themselves nor can they be shocked if the london public start breaking the rules now in response.

I heard that lockdowns could be eased regionally at some point in the future and if so, we here could be the first to witness that ?.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:25 am

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I did see that massive huddle of heroes breaking all the rules, quite bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:31 am

VillageGreen wrote:
I see Trump is doing his best to start a civil war. The brain dead, gun toting moronic crowd were out in force protesting about the lockdowns in the various states and demanding that they end, some even had placards saying the virus was just a common cold and nothing to worry about. How many of these idiots will end up getting covid-19 at some point.

Trump has failed dismally in the ongoing crisis we are seeing  and he blames everyone except himself.

I've never joined in the total horror and angst against Trump because thank fook he's not our PM but JHCOAB isn't he a total fookin retard? Who's next for pres over the pond? Mickey Mouse would be an upgrade. Yesterday I saw a story that Ivanka Trump had left her home I think in NY to travel somewhere else to celebrate Passover (it's religious stupidity so ok) and when the story broke the government immediately defend her saying she didn't travel any more than she would have done for work. You couldn't make it up. The gun toting morons in the US of A deserve everything they get it's just such a shame there's a lot of decent people who will die as a result or their business first mentality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 12:46 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I heard that lockdowns could be eased regionally at some point in the future and if so, we here could be the first to witness that ?.

hopefully, however they would need to do it correctly and we dont start to see holiday makers flooding the area to escape their lockdowns otherwise we will be an epicentre.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:22 pm

Ok we have had 25 pages on here and 16 on Mayflower about covid 19. Lots of claims, questions and articles have been posted but one of the most important ones hasn’t.

How are you all coping and are you well?

Personally I am fine with no symptoms at all. I have been a bit snuffly but I think that is more to do with hayfever. My family are all well but I have to admit that we have to spend some time apart to stop us killing each other! I tend to sit outside in my car for a while to clear my head. We are lucky to live in a 3 bed house with a garden and we need time apart so I hate to think what it is like for those in a flat.

As I said I hope you are all well and try to appreciate what you have even if you want to kill them! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 1:42 pm

One of the things that has been both a blessing and a curse, is the fookin weather. Even the forecast thru to the end of the month is glorious. Great obviously for people’s state of mind and their options to go outside, but without a shadow of a doubt this great weather will indirectly be responsible for thousands of deaths, compared to the numbers if it had been raining cats and dogs for the last month.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 2:08 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

hopefully, however they would need to do it correctly and we dont start to see holiday makers flooding the area to escape their lockdowns otherwise we will be an epicentre.

I phoned a mate of mine who lives in Cawsands he said its really quiet there now just like winter but with sunshine he said. When lockdown was announced he said it was like fooking bank holiday with all the second home owners flooding down and hundreds of people cycling over rom Plymouth. He said signs started going up on cottages saying things like "take your money and your germs home with you" apparently people were justifying being there by saying the locals needed their money. Anyway they all got the message and went home and now they rare stopping people on the Torpoint ferry so he says the village is much improved.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 3:05 pm

Easing lockdowns where there are fewer cases i.e. Plymouth, would be tantamount to saying “hmmm, you have far too few sick people and your hospital is coping far too well, so we need to get your numbers up”.

The powers that be need to be concentrating on bring the high numbers down to our level by tightening lockdowns where it’s obviously needed. Not loosening lockdowns which will obviously at this early stage simply make the low numbers higher.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 3:28 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Ok we have had 25 pages on here and 16 on Mayflower about covid 19. Lots of claims, questions and articles have been posted but one of the most important ones hasn’t.

How are you all coping and are you well?

Personally I am fine with no symptoms at all. I have been a bit snuffly but I think that is more to do with hayfever. My family are all well but I have to admit that we have to spend some time apart to stop us killing each other! I tend to sit outside in my car for a while to clear my head. We are lucky to live in a 3 bed house with a garden and we need time apart so I hate to think what it is like for those in a flat.

As I said I hope you are all well and try to appreciate what you have even if you want to kill them! Very Happy
Yep bud im the same, three bed house with a garden so plenty of places to hide away!! Never done so many small crappy jobs around the house in my life.
A spring?/Summer time lockdown is fine but a winter one would be rough specially if your banged up in a flat with kids, what we need is a smart arse to come up with a vaccine, pronto. sunny
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 7:08 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Saw a really good response to this proposal earlier....

Having some regions locked down and some not, is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 7:31 pm

cornwall will never be rid of Gordon Ramsay and his family if they reduced lockdown restrictions here and not there. They are not popular at all where they live atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next