Bob Crow
Earwegoagain
seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 11:30 am

VillageGreen wrote:
BJ has just become a father. He is not doing PMQs today.

theres another 3 weeks off there.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 12:08 pm

This story has been gaining ground since it broke. Very worrying for parents and the wider community.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 2:21 pm

Most of those haven't been tested for covoid19, alarming rise yes but no evidence it's covoid19 just yet.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:13 am

So Bozo having announced the peak has passed and having been in lockdown for 6 weeks come next Monday now considers we may have to wear masks when out and about in the future despite most medics considering it a waste of time
Like the lax quarantine at Heathrow only now being considered (2 months late) everything this joker comes out with is reactionary rather than proactive.

Absolute waste of oxygen. Leaves his wife with Cancer and 4 children shacks up with a bint 23 years his junior (top work) slips her a crippler and shes induced and desprogs this week ( deliberate timing). Cue our hero returning from his death bed (bollacks) and the grinning chimp photos from Downing St were sickening to any normal individual

The media lap it up (paid for) that the blond bomber has deferred paternity leave. You seriously couldnt make this shit up. 27,000 deaths Johnson or 46,000 deaths that the Times have stated. Only a fool would believe the former
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:53 am

Your anti-Boris stance reminds me of William Joyce better known as Lord Haw Haw... broadcaster of Nazi propaganda during WW2.

He had a program on 'Germany Calling' between 1939/45 spouting anti-British news trying to undermind the peoples will to standfast against Hitler's Nazi takeover of Europe.

Brings a smile to my face just to hear your daily renderings....especially your account about Boris pretending to have Covid-19.....how did he fool all those NHS staff....it must be Oscar statue quality to be able to do that....and now we hear from you about his sons deliberate timed birth.....priceless gem.....who writes your scripts.....what a future they have....

PS.....Boris isn't perfect...everyone knows that....but he has been voted in with a majority to be our PM and the sooner he can get back to Brexit work the better.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 8:28 am

Just about sums this inept Government up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 10:22 am

To base any decisions on anything that Piers Morgan says is coming from fantasy land.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 11:03 am

Anyway when's Boris going to prison Harve?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 11:09 am

Boris will probably wait until Piers Morgan serves his sentences for all those phone hacking sessions he did and organized....what an abusive scumbag that man is (in my opinion of course).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 11:46 am

the country will see a second wave so whatever easing up of the lockdown restrictions not that they are being religious kept by many these days will have to take that into account.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:35 pm

The peak has gone, Doris is well, the bastard is born. Let's go back to normal and get Brexit done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:44 pm

Getting so boring now.

Piers Morgan’s rant at Johnson has got nothing to do with Boris not granting an interview has it!

Not so long ago he was basking in glow of Trump and praising him to the highest.

Phone hacking scandal, fake pictures of prisoners at Abu Graib and your lauding Morgans latest article.

Johnson has many faults but show me a politician who isn’t a stranger to the truth.

Really I blame the Labour Party for Boris being the PM, shocking and shameful appointment of Corbyn as leader whose own personal experiences leave a lot to be desired, I mean Diane fecking Abbott!!!

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 12:57 pm

I agree with that point, in England there is no alternative to the Tories.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 1:02 pm

There are occasions when Piers Morgan makes valid points, for the right reasons. But the vast majority of the time he’s the male version of Katie Hopkins. He’s made a career out of being controversial.

It’s a shame because like Harve’s rants, a huge amount of justified measured criticism that could be levelled at Boris & Co is lost. Bogged down and completely diluted by the amount of bizarre nonsense that gets hurled at him.

Must say I’ve been impressed by Starmer so far though. He knows the time will come when he can go all guns blazing after the Tories. His approach has been measured because he knows full well that that time isn’t now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 2:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
There are occasions when Piers Morgan makes valid points, for the right reasons. But the vast majority of the time he’s the male version of Katie Hopkins. He’s made a career out of being controversial.

It’s a shame because like Harve’s rants, a huge amount of justified measured criticism that could be levelled at Boris & Co is lost. Bogged down and completely diluted by the amount of bizarre nonsense that gets hurled at him.

Spot on Czarky you could be having a go at the outright failure of any plan to enter a track and trace phase (which seems to be the only way to really get on top of this looking at S. Korea for one example) yet we are led to believe that Bojo has got his Missus to agree to have her baby induced early to divert attention from Coronavirus. Like you say it provides the very people they are attacking with a fantastic smokescreen to operate behind.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Rightly or wrongly my only interest is the total number of ALL deaths for April. Apparently total UK deaths for March were below average, I've no idea whether true or not.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 5:22 pm

I find it laughable soap and water kills this virus but we have to wait for the 'Gates' approved members of a secret group to approve which direction is best for us minions. All very Brent.

How do I know which side to believe?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:18 pm

Soap and water kills it when it is on a surface.

When it is inside a body then it is a bit more tricky.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:31 pm

The daily death rates are going up and down like a prostitutes knickers. Hard to judge anything on that.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:33 pm

Has any High profile world leaders come up with ideas how to combat it in the body? raised eyebrow

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:34 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
The daily death rates are going up and down like a prostitutes knickers. Hard to judge anything on that.

They don't normally wear them.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Coverting soap and water into a vaccine would of course be unimaginable to my untrained eye but I'm not being paid millions to coerce a certain direction which will affect 70 million people.

There is something very wrong and we should all be asking questions.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:05 pm

Are any of you aware of all the legislation that has been passed recently affecting our freedom?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:25 pm

I blame 5G!!

Mind you I am avoiding the NHS app, Dom Cumming's mates from Vote Leave have been given £250 million from Doris to sort it.

Straight down the middle data mining and corruption.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:57 pm

Hehe, no 5g theory from me. Just follow the Gates money, the secret SAGE group. Enjoy slavery, we'll be paying for this until the next 'disaster'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next