Rickler
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Phenom wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
funny man wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A tribute to our club and city.

I see that the guy in the argyle shirt is a regular on Pasoti...maybe we should get it posted up on there, !! doubt he will be banned though as he is one of Newells disciples...

AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE VILE SCUM lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

who wants his twitter addy

He's got some pretty heavy mates but his fashion sense lets him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:01 pm

and he takes the moral high ground today whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Bet he don't get banned though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

think you just had your question answered. seal of approval from the man.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:14 pm

He's had IJN's endorsment now, he's in the clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Phenom wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

think you just had your question answered. seal of approval from the man.

He's just robust lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Quite robust

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:19 pm

greenjock wrote:
Quite robust

yeah looks like he was drunk and mislead... oh i am in line for a bann it seems (yawn)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:21 pm

greenjock wrote:
Quite robust

I see Newell is defending him on Pasoti...unbelievable
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:25 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
greenjock wrote:
Quite robust

I see Newell is defending him on Pasoti...unbelievable

It seems he travelled on the GTbus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Newell keeps some interesting friends!

A day barely seems to pass without something cropping up that stinks of sh**!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 pm

He's not one of them, it's obvious but it is a bad photo. One of my mates had a picture taken of him from the same match with his arm raised but and out of the frame, for all you know his missing hand could have been forming a nazi salute.

I think trouble seems to find that lad rather the other way round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Tiberius wrote:
He's not one of them, it's obvious but it is a bad photo. One of my mates had a picture taken of him from the same match with his arm raised but and out of the frame, for all you know his missing hand could have been forming a nazi salute.

sorry but no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Phenom wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

sorry but no

This, like i said earlier this prick has a proven track record for causing problems at matches and yet nothing ever gets done about it because of his Pasoti "connections"......the sooner the likes of him,Pasoti, and its odious self appointed leaders are removed from our club the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Phenom wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

sorry but no

I have no need to defend him but purely in the interest of fairness, I know of those in the photo and he isnt part of that crew. You wouldn't rock up anywhere with the intent of causing trouble in a replica shirt end of, but it's easy to get over excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Tiberius wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

sorry but no

I have no need to defend him but purely in the interest of fairness, I know of those in the photo and he isnt part of that crew. You wouldn't rock up anywhere with the intent of causing trouble in a replica shirt end of, but it's easy to get over excited.

if he wasnt getting into it and was just there i could see your point tiberius but the fact is he clearly an active member of that group by his body language and angry face.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Tiberius wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

sorry but no

Quite.

If you're going to run with the crowd, at least get yourself a nice Stoney, or CP Company goggle jacket. What was he thinking? Gok Wan would have a turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Tiberius wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

sorry but no

I know he is not a member of the TCE and ive been going football long enough to recognise real casuals.
The fact remains that he is still a fat bully with a proven track record for causing problems at matches, i would like to see a banning order released on him...Pasoti or no Pasoti....he likes to throw his weight around ( to those much younger and smaller) another one of the cancers that need to be removed if this club is ever going to come to fruition. The only thing that pricks like this do is stem the flow of potential supporters.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Tiberius wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

sorry but no

Quite.

If you're going to run with the crowd, at least get yourself a nice Stoney, or CP Company goggle jacket. What was he thinking? Gok Wan would have a turn.
Me, I quite like Barbour.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:41 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Tiberius wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

sorry but no

I know he is not a member of the TCE and ive been going football long enough to recognise real casuals.
The fact remains that he is still a fat bully with a proven track record for causing problems at matches, i would like to see a banning order released on him...Pasoti or no Pasoti....he likes to throw his weight around ( to those much younger and smaller) another one of the cancers that need to be removed if this club is ever going to come to fruition. The only thing that pricks like this do is stem the flow of potential supporters.

read his response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:47 am

"im better then the lot of you" lol!
sounds like a few that we know lol.......what a complete prick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:57 am

punchdrunk wrote:
"im better then the lot of you" lol!
sounds like a few that we know lol.......what a complete prick

i cant understand how he can have a moral high ground on this matter lol no doubt all will be forgiven by his mates i notice he quoted our president again lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:05 am

"The T(he)CE"... always makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 am

droly wrote:
"The T(he)CE"... always makes me laugh.

i love the irony of the name under5 wonder what it means.

anyway apparently if you your a complete idiot if you dare to question the guy for getting previous for bad behaviour. I have known guys to be banned for less than him he should be grateful he still can go to games rather than try to gain a moral high ground for being a misunderstood large guy with tats.

Nevermind i am not going to comment on that thread again now as no more needs to be said.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 am

Tiberius wrote:

I'm inclined to go along with this.

He wont be the 1st 'shirter' to get caught up in the heat of the moment and certainly wont be the last, especially in a high profile derby. I'm happy to accept it was a one-off and he regrets his actions that day. That picture is a huge problem for him now. He's a big lad with tattoos, easily recognisable and he'll now be known as 'someone to watch' and the bounce stewards wont miss an opportunity to single him out for the slightest misdemeanour (banging advertising boards etc).

If however he has been involved with bullying youngsters as earlier stated, that's a different matter which cannot be defended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

EDL Chants in the away end
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next