Rickler
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Oh well lets talk about the game then, cheer ourselves up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:17 pm

greengenes wrote:
Peggy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
greenjock wrote:
I won't bother again. GG you are definitely making this out to be something it's not. Bollox then, let it carry on and the Cobi Budges will all be shaving their heads and doing organised salutes ala Italian Ultras. Looks like this group have tagged themselves onto Argyle and you want to turn it into a Chris Webb defence thing. I raised it with Chris originally as he's Club President that's all. It's a subject I feel strongly about and it's happening at my club. Feck it, let's get deducted 10 points, not going to make any difference!

Another name - Cobi Budge - why the hell bring his name into it ?

You're not this dense, GG, I know you're not. The phrase 'the Cobi Budges' was clearly being used to describe keen young Argyle fans.

Of course I know the context it was used in . Take care Peggy .

What does that mean ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:18 pm

greengenes wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Peggy wrote:
greenjock wrote:
If these reports are correct, it needs stamping out straight away. It was stupid in the first place to be referring to Ultras. That word is synonymous with hooliganism, and in my opinion the whole Forza Verde is a waste of time anyway, but the last thing the club needs now is a load of numpties chanting racist crap in Argyles name, which is how it will look. If there's one thing that will put off fans going as much as the crap we get on the pitch, it's racism.

Back in the 80's there was always a group of National Front idiots handing out leaflets in Central Park prior to games, and for every thousand leaflets or chants, some young kid will think it's cool to join in or copy.

Another thing is if it is going on at Argyle, the authorities will clamp down on the club and start issuing fines or docking points. It wouldn't be difficult to identify these people so someone at the club needs to get on the case straight away.

Rant over

There's a suggestion over there that the police were informed - or became involved - with the knuckle draggers at Crewe, thankfully.

I think there is (or was) an EDL group in Plymouth which has tried to portray itself as an Argyle thing: the club definitely took action to get the Argyle crest removed from their Facebook page. Although I gather the Plymouth EDL's in a bit of a mess, with two of their members facing a criminal trial for smashing up a kebab shop and at least one other thrown out of the official EDL.

i could name a very well know retail shop in plymouth that has 5 members of the edl and 2 bnp working for them.

Do it - name the shop . Go on .

if your willing to pay my legal bill i'd gladly name and shame them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:21 pm

greengenes wrote:
greenjock wrote:
I won't bother again. GG you are definitely making this out to be something it's not. Bollox then, let it carry on and the Cobi Budges will all be shaving their heads and doing organised salutes ala Italian Ultras. Looks like this group have tagged themselves onto Argyle and you want to turn it into a Chris Webb defence thing. I raised it with Chris originally as he's Club President that's all. It's a subject I feel strongly about and it's happening at my club. Feck it, let's get deducted 10 points, not going to make any difference!

Mate I abhor racism . Chris Webb is not responsible for everything that happens at the Club . Give the guy a break .

But gg - look back at the posts on this thread.

There have certainly been some criticisms of Chris - and those are mostly about the unreasonable umbrage he took when asked a perfectly simple question on a previous thread (read the link given above). But nobody has suggested that he doesn't abhor racism - quite the opposite! Nobody has lain the blame for this at his feet. People have suggested that the name "Ultras" has an uncomfortable ring (I suggested that on pasoti but too subtly to be taken up). People complained about the choice of name and the process whereby it was chosen at the time - both here and on pasoti. It is no surprise that the discomfort over this resurfaces.

But in now way shape or form is this a bash Chris Webb thread. In no way shape or form has anyone even implied that he is responsible for everything that goes on at the club, still less in a large crowd.

The issue is what the club intends to do about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:25 pm

What on earth was that all about.....?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:25 pm

This is a typical example how a small pasoti bunch darken the name of this site by making out posts are something other than what they are. I am so relieved I gave up battling them over the road. I feel sorry for those left . Maybe chris should prepare some more transcripts of this thread for his mate James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:28 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
This is a typical example how a small pasoti bunch darken the name of this site by making out posts are something other than what they are. I am so relieved I gave up battling them over the road. I wonder if transcripts will be prepared of this thread for James Brent. I doubt it somehow.

Do they realise how many own goals they're scoring? I don't get it, I honestly don't!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:28 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
This is a typical example how a small pasoti bunch darken the name of this site by making out posts are something other than what they are. I am so relieved I gave up battling them over the road. I wonder if transcripts will be prepared of this thread for James Brent. I doubt it somehow.

"Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames, look what the nasty big boys have said about me". Sad Sad Sad

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Yea Man wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

"Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames, look what the nasty big boys have said about me". Sad Sad Sad

lol! lol! lol!

FFS nobody show him the message from me spoof then lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:40 pm

funny man wrote:
greengenes wrote:
greenjock wrote:

Mate I abhor racism . Chris Webb is not responsible for everything that happens at the Club . Give the guy a break .

There have certainly been some criticisms of Chris - and those are mostly about the unreasonable umbrage he took when asked a perfectly simple question on a previous thread (read the link given above). But nobody has suggested that he doesn't abhor racism - quite the opposite! Nobody has lain the blame for this at his feet. People have suggested that the name "Ultras" has an uncomfortable ring (I suggested that on pasoti but too subtly to be taken up). People complained about the choice of name and the process whereby it was chosen at the time - both here and on pasoti. It is no surprise that the discomfort over this resurfaces.

But in now way shape or form is this a bash Chris Webb thread. In no way shape or form has anyone even implied that he is responsible for everything that goes on at the club, still less in a large crowd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LEAVE CHRIS WEBB ALONE
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Yea Man wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
. I wonder if transcripts will be prepared of this thread for James Brent. I doubt it somehow.

lol! lol! lol!

And for fair balance...

Let's give Chris his due here!

He gave his response about Brent being given transcripts in response to a question from me, about whether Brent knew of the existence of ATD?

He didn't need to answer. Or he could have fudged it...

But he didn't. He told the truth (?) and opened a can of worms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Phenom wrote:
funny man wrote:
greengenes wrote:
greenjock wrote:

LEAVE CHRIS WEBB ALONE

I say we hold a poll as to whether we lave him alone.

Then the winning option will be ignored and i'll just choose what I want anyway Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Phenom wrote:

LEAVE CHRIS WEBB ALONE

It's that sort of post that makes youtube worthwhile. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Peggy wrote:
Phenom wrote:
i could name a very well know retail shop in plymouth that has 5 members of the edl and 2 bnp working for them.

I would ask if the name begins with C*, but surely that's too small to have that many staff?

*No - not the Co-op Smile

I can think of a pub with a private function room, or similar, that the BNP used for meetings during the last election, so I heard, that starts with a "C". Am I thinking the same place? I've been boycotting it ever since. Which isn't hard.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Peggy wrote:
Phenom wrote:

I would ask if the name begins with C*, but surely that's too small to have that many staff?

no its not them santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:20 pm

I seen those bell ends there today, a right bunch of cocks....Ive noticed throughout the years that our hoolies are very f**king careful about who they can act hard in front of..Crewe away lol , funny as soon as we play a team that has even the smallest history of trouble you never see these belters for dust.
My hunch is that they were up there staying in Manchester for the weekend, hope the pricks come back in an ambulance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:26 pm

On a similar thread on Pasoti, theres a guy condemning them and saying he reported them to the Police and how shameful they are, and someone's posted a picture of him at Exeter last season looking, well let's say not an angel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:28 pm

A tribute to our club and city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Mate i aint been no angel at football throughout the years, but if your that way inclined the things you definatly don't do is play up in front of scarfers, women or children... or in front of a club ( Crewe ) that clearly has no firm,and yet that's what they did today.
Hope their proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:38 pm

funny man wrote:

I see that the guy in the argyle shirt is a regular on Pasoti...maybe we should get it posted up on there, !! doubt he will be banned though as he is one of Newells disciples...

AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE VILE SCUM lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:38 pm

funny man wrote:

i could name two of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:39 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
funny man wrote:

I see that the guy in the argyle shirt is a regular on Pasoti...maybe we should get it posted up on there, !! doubt he will be banned though as he is one of Newells disciples...

who wants his twitter addy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:43 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
funny man wrote:

I got it from pasoti. Somewhere else someone was called a "grass" and he was immediately warned in no uncertain terms about his behaviour.

I just had a look at the site it came from. Funny old world isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Phenom wrote:

I can think of a pub with a private function room, or similar, that the BNP used for meetings during the last election, so I heard, that starts with a "C". Am I thinking the same place? I've been boycotting it ever since. Which isn't hard.

It's not the sort of place I would choose, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Mike PAFC 1984 on pasoti......the very same loser who kicked off with some young 15 year old lad at Exeter last year, the same one who disgraced our club at Stourbridge in the FA Cup, the same one who got ejected at the Torquay game, just a few samples of idiocy amongst pasoti,s finest and yet he will probably tell you it was someone else's fault (as he always does) ....we get banned for expressing an opinion and yet this creep does what he does , and gets away with it all because he attended some candle lit "vigil" lol!
Pasoti is a joke and this fat imbecile is living proof

Last edited by punchdrunk on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EDL Chants in the away end
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next