Rickler
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:31 am

Wonder if the Police still monitor certain websites, if so i'd say he is fooked and will now have his mugshot printed out by the Police football intelligence unit and will be watched like a hawk. Banning order coming his way very soon i'd imagine.

Of course if anyone is feeling like doing a bit of community spirited work they could always call or email the police with his name...make life easier for them lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:04 pm

They do monitor them round derby days mainly and they keep photos such as that one mentioned on file for officers so they know who to monitor at these games.

well if they monitor pasoti they will see how he claims to be whiter than white yes tells me to take back my comment of him joining a tce protest or i can come and say it too his face... sounds like someone we know

i rest my case lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:24 pm

For what it's worth, Chris Webb never ever, stated he supported the racism and in fact deplored it. He also said he didn't hear any of it at the Torquay game because 'all hell was breaking loose' or words to that effect.

He also never stated that he would look into it. I think he should.

Any form of racism associated however, precariously with our club is going to be extremely damaging. It should be taken extremely seriously, and to be honest, I think this is an excellent issue for the President to front.

Meanwhile, am I right in what I have read, that some racist in an Argyle shirt has been openly defended on Pasoti by Ian Newell? I must have that wrong, surely?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Cerbera wrote:
For what it's worth, Chris Webb never ever, stated he supported the racism and in fact deplored it. He also said he didn't hear any of it at the Torquay game because 'all hell was breaking loose' or words to that effect.

Any form of racism associated however, precariously with our club is going to be extremely damaging. It should be taken extremely seriously, and to be honest, I think this is an excellent issue for the President to front.

Meanwhile, am I right in what I have read, that some racist in an Argyle shirt has been openly defended on Pasoti by Ian Newell? I must have that wrong, surely?

some guy is being defend yes dont think he is racist though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Wonder if the Police still monitor certain websites, if so i'd say he is fooked and will now have his mugshot printed out by the Police football intelligence unit and will be watched like a hawk. Banning order coming his way very soon i'd imagine.

Of course if anyone is feeling like doing a bit of community spirited work they could always call or email the police with his name...make life easier for them lol!

I'd suggest that he stops drawing attention to himself and keep his head for a bit if I could be bothered to register over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Phenom wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Ahh, I see.

Didn't think that was the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Tiberius wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I'd suggest that he stops drawing attention to himself and keep his head for a bit if I could be bothered to register over there.

yeah agree as i say a football ground ban will come to him soon enough. speaking of bans i am due for one it seems for taking the guy to task. Couldn't make it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Is that Mike guy really as thick as he comes across?

mikepafc84 "i am not a thug, one picture does not prove i am - it just shows i have a gob and on that occasion was involved with the wrong people, although i didnt know who they are!"

So you didn't know who they were yet they were clad in Burberry, being followed and contained by the Police and itching for a fight....doesn't take a genius to work out who they are does it?! Normal fans would keep well away from anybody like that, you chose to tag along with them. You are a THUG!

His true colours have shone through with the abuse aimed at Phenom, a dirty thug plain and simple who will get a banning order soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Yea Man wrote:

mikepafc84 "i am not a thug, one picture does not prove i am - it just shows i have a gob and on that occasion was involved with the wrong people, although i didnt know who they are!"

So you didn't know who they were yet they were clad in Burberry, being followed and contained by the Police and itching for a fight....doesn't take a genius to work out who they are does it?! Normal fans would keep well away from anybody like that, you chose to tag along with them. You are a THUG!

His true colours have shone through with the abuse aimed at Phenom, a dirty thug plain and simple who will get a banning order soon.

Newell defends him......unbelievable, the guy in question has been throwing his weight around at matches for years, amazed hes got this far really.
I agree a banning order would suffice in this case, nobody is untouchable for being a pasoti member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Phenom wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

He may not have said or done anything racist on pasoti, but his Twitter feed is a different matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Is he the one who joined pBay to beg for an Exeter away ticket, went on and on about it endlessly, then finally managed to get a ticket ... and went out on the p and lost his wallet with the ticket in?

Andy - thanks for reminding me why I've never bothered to use my Twitter account flower
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:54 pm

can't find it on pasoti anymore!!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:58 pm

No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"
- George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 5

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:00 pm

argyledj wrote:
can't find it on pasoti anymore!!!

It's been removed by the gods to save him from making even more of a knobber than he already has. Oh how good it must be to have friends in "high" places. I'm sure if that was one of us it'd be a 15 page thread sticky by now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Bloody hell, it was just getting interesting as well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:35 pm

So have they just airbrushed the whole EDL chanting incident away?

I suppose they don't want James reading about it, so it makes sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:37 pm

monti czardas wrote:
Bloody hell, it was just getting interesting as well.

Off topic but the clown in your avatar isn't called Chris is it Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Looks like it. I think I read a post threatening to split the thread, but that was hours ago.

So. First of all it gets categorised as a thread about hooliganism when it was actually about allegations of racist chanting for the second week in a row. That categorisation gets it moved over to terraces, where it does indeed get a bit sidetracked by stuff about hooliganism. Then it disappears. How very convenient for the 'everything's bright and sunny at Argo' camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Peggy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Looks like it. I think I read a post threatening to split the thread, but that was hours ago.

So. First of all it gets categorised as a thread about hooliganism when it was actually about allegations of racist chanting for the second week in a row. That categorisation gets it moved over to terraces, where it does indeed get a bit sidetracked by stuff about hooliganism. Then it disappears. How very convenient for the 'everything's bright and sunny at Argo' camp.

and nowt will be said about the 3 threats i received on there aswell and i'm meant to be the bad guy :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Phenom wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

and nowt will be said about the 3 threats i received on there aswell and i'm meant to be the bad guy :O

But its ok for him to make threats at people...he went to the vigil, is a member of the Pasoti Aviva club,mates with Nool and Ghoul and therefore untouchable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:42 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

But its ok for him to make threats at people...he went to the vigil, is a member of the Pasoti Aviva club,mates with Nool and Ghoul and therefore untouchable.

But he's not a thug, you've all got him wrong........suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I suppose they don't want James reading about it, so it makes sense.

Can anyone log in here?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:51 pm

plymptonpilgreen wrote:
Manchester Green wrote:
greengenes wrote:
HOW DO WE GET HOLD OF MR BRENT ?

I hope he's referred to what'll be a 30+ page thread by tomorrow...
he does check in on pasoti

There's the reason the thread went!
Back to top Go down
Manchester Green

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:25 am

None of my business really, and I don't know any of the parties in question...

But the only person being abusive on that thread was Phenom, with some ad-hominem attacks on said poster's spelling and intelligence, bringing his family into it, etc. He was told "do you want to say those things to my face", which Phenom now seems to be using a license to trash talk an Argyle fan all over the place saying he was "threatening" him. Boo hoo.

Didn't plan on ever posting on here, but lurk here once a week, saw this, and felt the need to stick up for this poster. I moved at half time to get away from the EDL, midway through the second half the big guy in question had moved just behind me towards the middle of the stand and was having a word with the stewards trying to sort out the incident - which no one else (me included) had the balls or inclination to do. And he gets slated. Maybe he's made some enemies in the past or something, but Phenom's posting on that thread was cyber-bullying of the worst order and an absolute disgrace.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 am

Just a great pity that none of us can now read it and make up our own minds, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

EDL Chants in the away end
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next