Rickler
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:54 pm

They have moved it to rumours and conjecture

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Main Discussion Board called Banning Orders for Crewe. Can't do the computer linky thing sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:05 am

Well I guess it is really. The OP heard from a mate in college that banning orders had been issued. Hope so anyway. Sounded like plenty of people were afraid to report them/ confront them, which is fair enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 am

lets wait till its official i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:00 am

How can people be banned for something that didn't happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 am

greenjock wrote:
The OP heard from a mate in college that banning orders had been issued.

Somehow I doubt that this could have happened so quickly.

I once had to go up to BBC Radio Devon at some unearthly hour of the morning to be interviewed about AAR. During the interview, I said - amongst other things - that we didn't have a major problem but that there had been some very unpleasant incidents which led a group of us to start up the campaign. By the time I got home an hour of so later, it was internet 'fact' that Paul Sturrock had been on the radio saying all Argyle fans were racists.

Suggest horses should be held til we hear something official.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Thanks for the link Peggy.

I found this, which looks like genuine official stats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (seems to need a PDF viewer).

Suggests there were no arrests for racist chanting in League 1 last season. Doesn't mean none happened of course.

I assume these stats will be refreshed come the end of this season and that will confirm/refute the numbers for Crewe.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Pitbull wrote:
swampy wrote:
Should also end up in a court. Just thought someone could have got a sneaky pic on their phone without being spotted.

I see what you mean, bit dangerous though, they aint scared of throwing a punch.

i'd suggest they are scared, just like any other bully, give it back and they shut the feck up. did it at leeds a few years back myself, racist tw@t, told him what i thought of him and he went quiet for the rest of the match.

and never mind the photo, use your video app, much more reliable in a court of law
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Someone got banned today for 3 years for going on the pitch at Shrewsbury. His Facebook page is pretty bad as he's posted images of himself committing the offence... even worse is a record of his past away day behaviour where his friends suggest he uses fairly unpleasant language at games.

I have all the images but cannot link them or post them here as I am a new member and I am unable to post links or images for the first 7 days. If someone PMs me an email address, I'll gladly send them your way - he's friends with Chris Webb on Facebook too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 pm

wiki-leaker wrote:
Someone got banned today for 3 years for going on the pitch at Shrewsbury. His Facebook page is pretty bad as he's posted images of himself committing the offence... even worse is a record of his past away day behaviour where his friends suggest he uses fairly unpleasant language at games.

I have all the images but cannot link them or post them here as I am a new member and I am unable to post links or images for the first 7 days. If someone PMs me an email address, I'll gladly send them your way - he's friends with Chris Webb on Facebook too.
Welcome Wiki.
Why don't you ask someone to post them on Pasoti ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 pm

I've posted on pasoti now. Hairy J - look on rumours and conjecture

It's been deleted. What a surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Surprise, surprise. As far as I can see, the whole thread's gone. Probably because Andy - very helpfully, I thought - pointed out to the president that the fan concerned was still appearing as his 'friend' on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:46 pm

Peggy wrote:
Surprise, surprise. As far as I can see, the whole thread's gone. Probably because Andy - very helpfully, I thought - pointed out to the president that the fan concerned was still appearing as his 'friend' on Facebook.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Interesting, if proved correct this may provide a few direct links!

Remember to use that "Print Screen" button folks!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Grumpy wrote:
They have moved it to rumours and conjecture

I somehow don't think they will be doing that this time...

Nice to see Mr. Newell taking it on himself to answer on behalf of the President.

And Chris Webb wonders why they are accused of almost being one and the same....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 pm

wiki-leaker wrote:
I've posted on pasoti now.
It's been deleted. What a surpri
se.

I've never seen such naked Stalinism as practised on PASOTI.

Everything and anything I post on there only lasts two minutes before disappearing into the ether ~ and Ian Know All reckons he's not a moderator any more? Rolling Eyes

None of it has been in anyway abusive, illegal or untruthful; merely not in the world as IJN sees it. Do you really think James Brent is taken in by this idiot pretending that all in the Argyle garden is rosy? Because if he does one day he is going to emerge from his bunker and cry as Hitler said, "feck me where's Berlin gone?" affraid
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Amazing... The problem didn't exist last week and the posts about it removed!

This week --

Nice one, Herb!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Brilliant!

Herb wrote:
Have you two now totally taken over or can we make our own minds up on anything?

Is there an ATD award for pBay post of the month?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez............... the dynamic duo intend taking over the whole world !

What do you fink ? jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:03 pm

They're like the chuckle brothers, to me to you etc., the pres seems mighty touchy about appearing from nowhere last year to don his superman costume and save the club. I'm still puzzled how he seemed to go from attending one meeting of the ISC (according to the minutes) to Chairmanship of the Trust in one easy bound and from there to the reluctant acceptance of Brent's gift.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
They're like the chuckle brothers, to me to you etc., the pres seems mighty touchy about appearing from nowhere last year to don his superman costume and save the club. I'm still puzzled how he seemed to go from attending one meeting of the ISC (according to the minutes) to Chairmanship of the Trust in one easy bound and from there to the reluctant acceptance of Brent's gift.

"He used PA-SO-TI... He used Anarchy...."
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:00 am

Sadly, more racist chants in block 4. It was reported but the steward seemed to take little action (I'm not a steward basher as most seem to do a good job) and upset a few fans beforehand -

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:02 am

Peggy wrote:
Brilliant!

Herb wrote:
Have you two now totally taken over or can we make our own minds up on anything?

I find it quite strange that the pair of them are two of the most prolific posters on Pasoti, yet seem to attack everyone for hiding behind a keyboard.

But hey, they have REAL mates in REAL life so its ok. Well feck off to the REAL world and stop infesting the internet with your sycophantic drivel.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:15 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Brilliant!

Herb wrote:

I find it quite strange that the pair of them are two of the most prolific posters on Pasoti, yet seem to attack everyone for hiding behind a keyboard.

But hey, they have REAL mates in REAL life so its ok. Well feck off to the REAL world and stop infesting the internet with your sycophantic drivel.

lol! No more phone calls for you !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 am

These coincidences are becoming more and more interesting!

So a bloke that has a reputation for thuggery against stewards has had a word with Brent regarding the behavior of the stewards that have tried to do something about racist chants?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

EDL Chants in the away end
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next