Rickler
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:39 am

Tringreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Brilliant!

Herb wrote:
Have you two now totally taken over or can we make our own minds up on anything?

Is there an ATD award for pBay post of the month?

I find it quite strange that the pair of them are two of the most prolific posters on Pasoti, yet seem to attack everyone for hiding behind a keyboard.

But hey, they have REAL mates in REAL life so its ok. Well feck off to the REAL world and stop infesting the internet with your sycophantic drivel.

lol! No more phone calls for you !

Just as well really, because all I would do would be to reveal the contents of those calls and then be called a liar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:19 am

Stop being such a freak and a weirdo Frank. Get some real mates. Don't spend your life controlling thoughts on Pasoti, monitoring ATD and bemoaning the fact that the keyboard warriors have spoilt your endless fun on FF and Exeweb. You were making a fool of yourself on there anyway.

Do something ffs ! Auction shirts n pens to save a wealthy football club owner a few grand. You might even get a go in the directors' box. Just concentrate on being a great bloke, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:28 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Brilliant!

Herb wrote:
Have you two now totally taken over or can we make our own minds up on anything?

I find it quite strange that the pair of them are two of the most prolific posters on Pasoti, yet seem to attack everyone for hiding behind a keyboard.

But hey, they have REAL mates in REAL life so its ok. Well feck off to the REAL world and stop infesting the internet with your sycophantic drivel.

Have you just sat on a thistle Frank ? lol!
I find it astonishing that anyone with a spark of anything would now want to share a website with that pair. The put downs are embarrassing. Perhaps that's how many football fans are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Brilliant!

Herb wrote:

Have you just sat on a thistle Frank ? lol!
I find it astonishing that anyone with a spark of anything would now want to share a website with that pair. The put downs are embarrassing. Perhaps that's how many football fans are.

I am a bit pissed off to say the least Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 am

Treat them like you would a stain on the sheets, they're not wanted and tough to get rid of, but if you scrub hard you get to the dirt and then it's easily removed.

That'll be GOB's tip of the day! farao

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 am

And now we have the spectacle of our club "President" trying to out GregCampbellsFanClub.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently Greg has done a lot of "knocking" and is a committee member of a fans club. The "President" wants to out him/her so that he can analyse his/her contribution to saving the club.

This is becoming a sick joke. The "man" is a disgrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:10 am

Oh what another tangled web for Webb!

He's just building up his campaign to have those "he" would like in the hot seats using the maneuvering tactics of a snake, only he's slimier.

Of course, this comes from a Newell wannabee that like Newell, lacks the bottle for a real election and jumped ship as soon as the whiff of a freebee became airborne!

Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:21 am

This caught my eye as well, another dig about what did you do to save our club. Mr Pres doesn't know what GCFC did to help save the club, not everybody is a publicity seeking egotist. That website is looking more and more like the club mouthpiece, an advertising board for local businesses, a club site to say who IJN has chosen for supporter of the year. Mr President mentions Vital, Insider etc, but conveniently avoids mentioning this site. I understood The President and IJN were going to post less following the fall out from the failed overture to patch things up on here a couple of weeks ago but it seems not. Neither of them can contain themselves from commenting on topic after topic and stamping down on anything they see as counter productive. And I agree GOB it is looking very much like manoeuvering to get the people they want in the positions they want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:29 am

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE ELECTIONS TOOK PLACE, WEBB?

"I was sharing a G&T with James"! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Maybe both should be banned from starting threads onthe pbay main board Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 pm

At least Nooly's put the time in on PBay, it's the johnny come latelys that really get on my tits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Maybe both should be banned from starting threads onthe pbay main board Very Happy

What, and destroy a social life? clown
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Not quite sure of why Webby thinks he needs to 'out me' ? can't recall querying his role at anytime.
Think the poor guy is getting obsessed with those who dont worship at the altar of Brent/Webb.

Strange that a committee member of supporters branch urges people to join a branch & then the President of the club starts by asking what 'I' did to save the club.............

I have a psyedo cos i like it !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:27 pm

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
Not quite sure of why Webby thinks he needs to 'out me' ? can't recall querying his role at anytime.
Think the poor guy is getting obsessed with those who dont worship at the altar of Brent/Webb.

Strange that a committee member of supporters branch urges people to join a branch & then the President of the club starts by asking what 'I' did to save the club.............

I have a psyedo cos i like it !

You stick to your pseudonym as long as you want flower

I don't think you have to have queried anybody's role. Just posting on here is probably enough.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Posting pertinent comments on here doesnt help ......... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm not sure what point is being made?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:10 pm

knecht wrote:

I'm not sure what point is being made?

I couldn't post pictures when I registered. Just updating my post.

It's evidence of racism amongst the Argyle crowd.

EDIT - My post has gone from here now.

Last edited by wiki-leaker on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Sorry wiki. The mods need to look at that. Its in the archive for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Sorry wiki. The mods need to look at that. Its in the archive for now.

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Quite photogenic clean shaven!
Back to top Go down
Manchester Green

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:11 am

Are people here genuinely attributing a tiny racist element at a football match to "Forza Verde"?

So.... these racist numbskulls thought "you know what, I couldn't be arsed doing Argyle away days, but now "Forza Verde" exists, let's head off to Crewe and spout some racist bile! This has the approval of the President!"

Christ alive, this is beyond idiocy. I'm sure CW expects some criticism now that he's in an official position, but at least engage your brains before tearing into him, this criticism is manifestly unfair on so many levels. The first being - satisfying the logic-abilities of a 10 year old.

And they weren't Argyle "fans". Just a rough element that unfortunately come with the territory of football, and thankfully seem to have been nipped in the bud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:20 am

I think the point is, it's very different to be a part of the set-up, to be influential at the club and to not put yourself into a situation that could undermine that.

The idea of having "one of us" within the inner sanctum is a nice idea but it will create a conflict of interest - even if that conflict is out of someone's control. Their association might be tenuous but how many political people in the past (and I see the fans being allowed into the club as political) have been tarred by association?

Both Chris Webb and IJN object to racism - they do not condone it and they do not support it and they are vocal in their condemnation of it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:25 am

Manchester Green wrote:
Are people here genuinely attributing a tiny racist element at a football match to "Forza Verde"?

So.... these racist numbskulls thought "you know what, I couldn't be arsed doing Argyle away days, but now "Forza Verde" exists, let's head off to Crewe and spout some racist bile! This has the approval of the President!"

Christ alive, this is beyond idiocy. I'm sure CW expects some criticism now that he's in an official position, but at least engage your brains before tearing into him, this criticism is manifestly unfair on so many levels. The first being - satisfying the logic-abilities of a 10 year old.

To be honest... I don't think anyone except you, is saying that here!

What people are saying is... That when it first occured at Hp and was mentioned here and on Pasoti. El Prez chose to dismiss that it could possibly be happening because of the Forza Verde and claimed it was just an excuse to link him with racism. The thread on Pasoti was removed.

Now several days later, its something everyone is suddenly concerned about...

What do you think about that perspective?

PS.
wiki-leaker wrote:
Both Chris Webb and IJN object to racism - they do not condone it and they do not support it and they are vocal in their condemnation of it.
I agree!

Last edited by Rickler on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:35 am

All it would have taken was a statement along the lines of 'we strongly condemn racism in any form and we will work with the club to investigate these allegations and deal with any individual responsible'. However once again he turns it into a personal slight, because he can't take any form of criticism. Proving how unsuitable for this role he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:50 am

I would consider that James Brent is no fool and can make is own mind up regarding nutters on the terraces.

You don't succeed in business by burying your head in the sand.............he has now got a Board of Directors to help steady the ship.

CCTV has been catching the London riot morons..........there is no reason why they can't do the same at Home Park...........if your innocent you don't have any worrys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDL Chants in the away end    EDL Chants in the away end - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

EDL Chants in the away end
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next