Earwegoagain
seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 5:44 am

This PPE fiasco over the Turks sub standard delivery of equipment surely means Hancock must fall on his sword. His position is completely untenable now

Sky live this morning again saying what everyone asks in that where IS Johnson....again. Having had his arze handed to him by Starmer he's disappeared naturally again. Its hard to forget that this geezer openly admitted in the past (but certainly still) that he chucked cocaine up his nose like children have sweeties

Its not a question of how the country ended up with this buffoon running the show but how the Tory party managed it in the first place
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 6:50 am

Despite UK being a bank holiday keep an eye out for the Non Farm payroll figures at 1.30pm today from the USA which is expected to be devastating. Probably fortunate that the FTSE is closed. Anything less than whats anticipated may well give the Dow a boost but unlikely
The very real damage of Corona will likely hit home this afternoon
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 9:17 am

I am looking forward to some classic Brexit Boris VE bluster on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 10:08 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
(spelling error acknowledged)

Alaister Campbell rightly giving the blond bomber grief yesterday

Normally only use twitter purely for share groups and rarely tweet but this blond entitled philandering ponce really gets up my nose

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whats this doing on the virus thread? Nothing to do with corona and more plain lies. May, Cameron, Brown, Blair, Major, Thatcher all equally as bad as Bojo they are all self serving useless twats and always have been. Its almost as if you just hate Bojo for Brexit?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 10:11 am

seadog wrote:
I am looking forward to some classic Brexit Boris VE bluster on Sunday.

These events are really great for uniting countries via their leaders who can all turn up wreaths in hand dribbling platitudes to peace whilst they can all plan the next war or discuss the progress of the current one. Lest we forget my arse.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
(spelling error acknowledged)

Alaister Campbell rightly giving the blond bomber grief yesterday

Normally only use twitter purely for share groups and rarely tweet but this blond entitled philandering ponce really gets up my nose

Whats this doing on the virus thread? Nothing to do with corona and more plain lies. May, Cameron, Brown, Blair, Major, Thatcher all equally as bad as Bojo they are all self serving useless twats and always have been. Its almost as if you just hate Bojo for Brexit?

And is that the Campbell who worked for Blair and used spin to justify the Iraq war, the murder of a professor in Oxfordshire and worked for a thief who stole millions of pounds from work pensions called Maxwell? Oh yes, someone who was anti Brexit as well.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:48 am

Cmon boys wake up Boris is being enforced on by his City Chums and business partners.....whats another 30,000 deaths eh Bozo.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 1:14 pm

All depends whether you think Bojo has killed 30,000 people or was it the virus?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 2:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Cmon boys wake up Boris is being enforced on by his City Chums and business partners.....whats another 30,000 deaths eh Bozo.

Where do the figures come from to support this statement? this is what the office for national statistics says,

"The provisional number of deaths registered in England and Wales in the week ending 24 April 2020 (Week 17) was 21,997, a decrease of 354 deaths registered compared with the previous week (Week 16); this is the first decrease in the number of deaths since the week ending 20 March 2020 (Week 12) but is 11,539 more than the five-year average for Week 17.
Of the deaths registered in Week 17, 8,237 mentioned “novel coronavirus (COVID-19)”, which is 37.4% of all deaths; this is a decrease of 521 deaths compared with Week 16 (39.2% of all deaths)."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 2:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Where do the figures come from to support this statement? this is what the office for national statistics says,

"The provisional number of deaths registered in England and Wales in the week ending 24 April 2020 (Week 17) was 21,997, a decrease of 354 deaths registered compared with the previous week (Week 16); this is the first decrease in the number of deaths since the week ending 20 March 2020 (Week 12) but is 11,539 more than the five-year average for Week 17.
Of the deaths registered in Week 17, 8,237 mentioned “novel coronavirus (COVID-19)”, which is 37.4% of all deaths; this is a decrease of 521 deaths compared with Week 16 (39.2% of all deaths)."

Everyone playing politics and its not good at all as people dot know what to believe. It would be nice for all if everyone worked together durng this crisis and got it beat before they go back to sniping each other.

little off topic yesterday was VE Day on twitter many celebrated it yet quite a few used it to bring up the cons of brexit calling fellow brits racists and germany president was right.... nothing seems to unite anyone these days.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 2:51 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Everyone playing politics and its not good at all as people dot know what to believe. It would be nice for all if everyone worked together durng this crisis and got it beat before they go back to sniping each other.

little off  topic yesterday was VE Day on twitter many celebrated it yet quite a few used it to bring up the cons of brexit calling fellow brits racists and germany president was right.... nothing seems to unite anyone these days.

Divide and rule.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:44 pm

Alot of street parties last night where I live, people are starting to get sick of this now and are questioning the legitemacy of the 'plandemic'. Even my mum who is in her 70's and living in Tavistock thinks it's all a load of B/S. One of my freinds regretably lost a grandparent in a care home with COVID 19 being put on the certificate yet the person in question had not even been tested previously ?!! WFT

I read one article that a police officer said that further relaxation would make the lockdown unenforceable.

Next week will certainly be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 7:02 pm

South West has since the lowest rates barr northern ireland so i guess that is a factor in alot of folk wanting to just break the rules that and boredom. I
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 7:13 pm

Put bluntly, we needs hundreds more deaths. Deaths of friends neighbours and family members.

Only then will the fuckwits wake up to the reality of the situation.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 7:27 pm

I will still keep my distance even after Doris I mean Dom Cummings liftes the restrictions.

I just hope that the rest of the sheeple wake up to the fact that there is no "pandemic" and it is just a scare story cooked up by Bill Gates and the Fake News MSM 5G coalition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 7:27 pm

Plym Valley cycle trail was normal for a BH full of walkers and cyclists
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 7:30 pm

Nah it’s a ploy by Boris, feck up big style at the start of the new government, get infected with CV19, get the baby induced early and we’ve all forgotten about it at the next GE.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 9:22 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Put bluntly, we needs hundreds more deaths. Deaths of friends neighbours and family members.

What I'd like to see are the actual figures of those who have absolutely died from Covid-19 (100% tested) Vs. those, suspected, presumed, died after testing positve, fell down the stairs, were eaten by tigers, got trampled by cows, tripped over a loose carpet and didn't have an immunosuppressed pre existing condition etc. and had C19 falsely written on their death certificates.
Show me.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 9:36 pm

Now it's a political issue the truth will never be known
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 9:45 pm

It's easy really if you are concerned with relaxation of lockdown carry on as you do now. Let anyone gang ho enough go out as normal and we will see how great the threat is. Trouble is loads of people are being pressured to go back to work. A mate of mine told me his boss wants to take them off furlough and go back for twenty hours a week. He just can't afford that.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySat May 09, 2020 11:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's easy really if you are concerned with relaxation of lockdown carry on as you do now. Let anyone gang ho enough go out as normal and we will see how great the threat is. Trouble is loads of people are being pressured to go back to work. A mate of mine told me his boss wants to take them off furlough and go back for twenty hours a week. He just can't afford that.

Ensalve or terrorise people to work for a pittance of a wage and globalize them towards a single entity, that's what this is all about. Icke was called a loony but now everything he said is slowly unfolding.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySun May 10, 2020 9:28 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Ensalve or terrorise people to work for a pittance of a wage and globalize them towards a single entity, that's what this is all about. Icke was called a loony but now everything he said is slowly unfolding.

Its a shame that David Icke is totally mental though I wouldn't argue with the above. His theory that 5G is responsible for Covid and all his alien stories make a lot of people, myself included wonder whether he really is someone you should look up to for advice?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySun May 10, 2020 9:39 am

Bojo expected to announce virus beating app today story taken from the BEEB,

"A Covid-19 alert system is set to be launched by the government in England to track the virus, the prime minister is expected to announce on Sunday.
The system will rank the threat level from coronavirus on a scale of one to five and be adjusted according to data.
Boris Johnson is due to give a televised address updating the nation on the progress of lockdown measures.
The PM is expected to unveil a new slogan, telling the public to "stay alert, control the virus, save lives".
What to watch for in the PM's coronavirus speech
He is not expected to provide exact dates for when the restrictions - first announced on 23 March - might change.
The new system will apply to England only but the government is working with the devolved administrations as they develop their own.
It is understood the system - with alerts ranging from green (level one) to red (level five) - will be similar to the one used to keep the public informed about the terror threat level.
Mr Johnson is expected to say England is currently at stage four but moving towards stage three.
The warning tool - to be administered by a new "joint biosecurity centre" - will also reflect the virus threat in different parts of the country, meaning the threat level in one city could differ quite widely from another.
This could inform the local alteration of restrictions in England."

One hole in the system seems to be that it's only for England as devolved parliaments will develop their own. Good to see the bosses using the divide and rule concept to UK politics as well. If we had proper borders with Wales and Scotland this would be fine but as we are essentially a single nation I can't see this working. Theresa May said the other day how disappointed she was that there was no organised global response yet we can't even seem to have an organised UK response.
I've been very disappointed with Starmer since he first appeared shaking in the commons he has offered fook all apart from a bit of mild criticism and has offered zero in the way of alternative ideas. Apart from the leading figures of the cabinet nearly all the politicians seem to have dissappeared. It's funny they were all very vocal about about Brexit but no one seems to offer anything when you'd thought they'd all be pulling together to get the country back on its feet.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 EmptySun May 10, 2020 9:59 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

What I'd like to see are the actual figures of those who have absolutely died from Covid-19 (100% tested) Vs. those, suspected, presumed, died after testing positve, fell down the stairs, were eaten by tigers, got trampled by cows, tripped over a loose carpet and didn't have an immunosuppressed pre existing condition etc. and had C19 falsely written on their death certificates.
Show me.

Those are the nationally recognised figures. Although any medical scientist will tell you that many thousands more will have died (for example, the thousands in care homes which numbers were'nt added until a fortnight ago). So anyone who isn't truly bonkers, will know and accept that the true figure nationwide, will tragically be a lot higher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next