AstiSpumante
Elias
harvetheslayer
sufferedsince 68
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:49 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Fort is ok but tends to get a bit beardy for me.

Dog and Duck?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:50 am

I like the fort but then I'm a bit of a beard myself.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:52 am

Homeslice wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Be aware that there is an individual on Argyle FB groups called Anthony Lilly who 3 people have messaged me believing it to be the Chief Stooge himself using under cover tactics to divide and rule.  pig pig

He's certainly gone out of his way to create a believable profile...........might as well have a profile pic of a pork chop. Very Happy

Has the profile pic of a Saab convertible. Perhaps Tigertony would care to comment

Yes I became aware of the connection today likewise. Been far too personal against me and gave him fair warning earlier today. I dont suffer fools gladly and certainly none that have fake profiles deliberately baiting others on Freechat.
I'd rather hope its not the same character here
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 1:39 pm

The greatest argyle related online bully and devious multi account using control freak, only gets up to such crap........................ because he wants us to only talk about the football. scratch laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:03 pm

He feckin loved politics when he fell out of love with the new world order. He mentioned the war only the other day.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:51 pm

Read by the rozzers EVERY day peeps pig

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=92253&p=1654489#p1654489
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:56 pm

"More than any other site"

Is that something to be proud of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Keeping an eye on privacy of user names and details. Nool does have previous for breaking the law, not to mention driving whilst using a mobile phone.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Back in the days of yore, seem to remember that "the beards" was a term used to describe an element of the PASOTI postership. Anyone else remember that or was it a dream?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:06 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Back in the days of yore, seem to remember that "the beards" was a term used to describe an element of the PASOTI postership. Anyone else remember that or was it a dream?
Beards was certainly a term used Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:46 pm

Lovely beer in the Forte.
Back to top Go down
Keeno79

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Indeed. Banned for "agressive and abbusive behavior"

My post was on the 6000 users thread and simply said that 3000 of those users were multis.

Not banned by Ian but the bunch of spineless mods over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:44 pm

I don't think Nool has much influence over the mods.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Keeno79 wrote:
Indeed. Banned for "agressive and abbusive behavior"

My post was on the 6000 users thread and simply said that 3000 of those users were multis.

Not banned by Ian but the bunch of spineless mods over there.

Welcome. I bet at least 1000 of those are previously banned/deactivated members who haven't been removed from the overall member numbers, gotta keep those advertisers on the hook fishing
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:11 pm

Doesnt like internet bullying ???? No. He loves it !
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:32 pm

"Whatever is written about Pieface is up to the people that have decided to write such stuff, what I think of Jack is well documented on here and Twitter. I've never liked internet bullying and having been on the receiving end of such bile I can understand what the lad is going through."

Oh my FG !!!

lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Looks to me like Nool is making a veiled threat to any fan, even the Banana bus folk, that pieface's fate could be theirs, even for just saying the wrong thing online.
I fully expect Nool to get worse and worse over the coming months and years, if he's still in favour . He can't help himself. He should be saved from himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:54 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Looks to me like Nool is making a veiled threat to any fan, even the Banana bus folk, that pieface's fate could be theirs, even for just saying the wrong thing online.
I fully expect Nool to get worse and worse over the coming months and years, if he's still in favour . He can't help himself. He should be saved from himself.
Banana Rant popcorn
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 5:33 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
"Whatever is written about Pieface is up to the people that have decided to write such stuff, what I think of Jack is well documented on here and Twitter. I've never liked internet bullying and having been on the receiving end of such bile I can understand what the lad is going through."

Oh my FG !!!

lol!

Sad thing is 90% of the tools on Pasoti lap it up and believe him. Has there ever been a more devious character in Argyles History.....?? Pig Pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 8:47 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

Oh my FG !!!

lol!

And I know his twitter and pasoti opinion of Jack is not the same as what he says elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 12:14 pm

A bit of comedy gold from the chopmeister as well when someone asks that the thread is locked (obvs multi) "we don't lock threads here it doesn't go down well!"
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
A bit of comedy gold from the chopmeister as well when someone asks that the thread is locked (obvs multi) "we don't lock threads here it doesn't go down well!"

That is a staggering comment. Doesn't Nool read his own site?

Just goes to show how much denial he is in - that or how he will straight faced lie at the drop of a hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 5:27 pm

My bet is the straight faced lie. He gets off on it.
Who can ever forget the assertion that all 10,000 of his posts on Exeweb were his son, and not him. Nice guy.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:27 am

I see The Great Leader, and Tissues Delar, have banned a few more from playing with Nools Train Set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:49 am

To be fair I always thought Dawlish Warren was on borrowed time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First to be Banned by Nool next year?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next