harvetheslayer
sufferedsince 68
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

First to be Banned by Nool next year? Empty
PostSubject: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:15 pm

Grumpy Loyal looks favourite after he lays in to the Sussex Bore about his claims that Southwest fans dont deserve a decent club,the First Lord of the Superfans naturally agrees with the Sussex Sage despite the learned ones absence from the trenches every saturday.... New Year Comedy Gold!!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:20 pm

Strange that the Porker has not picked up the last two of my Multis on the Farm. Perhaps he's given up the will to live and has realised the Farm is close to Capitulation .
Doomed may they RIP lol!

Edited......I did notice that Brent had neither of his Bodyguards with him at Newport unless they were heavily disguised. Where was Nooly the Chauffeur to.....?? Someone beside me said he no doubt had his snout in a trough but didn't spot him throughout
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:25 am

Jasa ? 1st banning ??
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Bigbury Bill RIP, Upsetting the Devoted and refusing to Rattle the Bucket, brought about his downfall.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:35 pm

RIP Bill, drown yer sorrows in the Pilchard bhey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:10 pm

make you debut soon on here
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Banned and "Cock of the week" status!

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:49 pm

And yet, Bill's thread was the most interesting read on that bore-fest for a good while.........closely followed by coach Budgies: Three Little Birds poll clown jocolor geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:01 pm

lol! lol! geek geek geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Coach Budge is he a 442 or a 4x2 Fan? geek geek geek geek cheers
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:11 pm

Coach budge ? Clueless & doomed.
Think this bigbury bill a staged event myself.....how strange similar thread on here before hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Is the award a clue? These pasoti folk are too cunning for me.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:47 pm

Elias wrote:
Think this bigbury bill a staged event myself.....how strange similar thread on here before hand.

Elias I assure you and anyone else that the Farms thread certainly followed mine, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it.
I certainly do know who it was though, but 100% not initially until I got a FB message the next day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:35 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Elias wrote:

Elias I assure you and anyone else that the Farms thread certainly followed mine, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it.
I certainly do know who it was though, but 100% not initially until I got a FB message the next day
Go on then, spill them beans popcorn
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 7:53 am

BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Elias wrote:

He was previously on ATD. May actually have an active account but said not used for a long time. Wouldn't be right to outright name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:54 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Elias wrote:

He was previously on ATD. May actually have an active account but said not used for a long time. Wouldn't be right to outright name
Fairy muff
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Own up, who is Devon Chairboy? Trolling pasoti marvellously.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=92565
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:32 am

Be aware that there is an individual on Argyle FB groups called Anthony Lilly who 3 people have messaged me believing it to be the Chief Stooge himself using under cover tactics to divide and rule. pig pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:29 am

They're a bit off the pace Harve. I think we all know on here who that is. Outstanding sense of humour jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:55 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Be aware that there is an individual on Argyle FB groups called Anthony Lilly who 3 people have messaged me believing it to be the Chief Stooge himself using under cover tactics to divide and rule.  pig pig

He's certainly gone out of his way to create a believable profile...........might as well have a profile pic of a pork chop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:46 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Be aware that there is an individual on Argyle FB groups called Anthony Lilly who 3 people have messaged me believing it to be the Chief Stooge himself using under cover tactics to divide and rule.  pig pig

He's certainly gone out of his way to create a believable profile...........might as well have a profile pic of a pork chop. Very Happy

Certainly I was slow off the mark on that one !! geek geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Has the profile pic of a Saab convertible. Perhaps Tigertony would care to comment
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Do we really need all this outing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Indeed, tis not the done thing at all.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:39 am

Keano 79. Banned from playing with Nools Train Set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? Empty

Back to top Go down

First to be Banned by Nool next year?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next