Cousin Jack
sufferedsince 68
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Nool and his Modpack Empty
PostSubject: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:21 pm

Nool Greenman/delar and the various multi's all going after the aft Graham Clark and co, on Nools autocratic site, good people who deserve better than the stick they are getting from Nool and his ilk. I applaud the aft and Graham for questioning Brent, and standing up to the Jamboys. Remember the same ones who trust in Brent also trusted in Stapledon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:47 pm

I cant imagine the "Educated Wankers " are too stressed...BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:54 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
I don't think they are either mate.
But they haven't answered their questions on the club statement, and the silence is deafening!

Mind you, remind me how long the club had to reply to the never again statement?

Don't let facts get in the way!
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

Why are you so angry? I think it's a case of better the devil you know. After all it's not Brent's fault he was the only one willing to save us.
We'd all like to have a Argyle loving sugar daddy, but that's not happening. Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:14 pm

Newell actually had the gall and audacity to call Graham Clarke a "liar".

Does the pathological liar that is Nool have no shame at all?

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:14 pm

Cousin Jack wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Why are you so angry? I think it's a case of better the devil you know. After all it's not Brent's fault he was the only one willing to save us.
We'd all like to have a Argyle loving sugar daddy, but that's not happening. Unfortunately.

lol! Wass gayn on yer?
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:23 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Cousin Jack wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

lol! Wass gayn on yer?

Sorry! Probably wrong thread! I'm new to this forum, just wondering what tivvy hatred for Brent is all about. Seems very personal.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:32 pm

Ah right. Thought you may have been Jack from the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls-i'm Fred and I go around with my hands on my head because I think I heard the bomb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:33 pm

Jack, you aint very good at this
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:42 pm

Rat smelt........
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:46 pm

No I'm not! Didn't realise everyone needs to be certified. I'll give it a go, but bare with.
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:47 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Rat smelt........

Ahhh no! Just not taken my medication yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:48 pm

bareback is the usual style ?
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:52 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
bareback is the usual style ?

. lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Highly amusing that on the Politburo's amalgamated thread Porkie consistently chips in citing the reasoning for why the Freehold purchase should go ahead and absolutely everyone ignores him.....!!
Internet Ian at is best. Most amusing yesterday when my 79 year old mother said he was a right wanker. I nigh on fell off the chair. Just shows what a cretinous oaf he is
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 8:09 am

I'll never hear a bad word spoken about that man [Stapes/Brent] and their lovely families'..................as long as they let me play with their train set. pig
Back to top Go down
Clydefrog

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 8:48 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=95930&start=312

Good to see Biggs speaking the truth . Not going down well with the oink
M
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:10 am

Quote from the above thread by one Ian Newell 20 minutes ago......

"Then again, there are a few that I hope to never, ever meet again."

You will Porky you will, rest assured you oaf
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:28 am

If Jimmy and Community Si, really listened to the fans the removal of the loathsome Nool, from the directors box would be a good first step, surely they know what he's like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:39 am

Of course they do, they probably think he's a right prat and rip it out of him behind his back, but he is exceptionally useful to them.
Brent is smart and pragmatic, throw Nool some treats and he'll be the most loyal jamboy, head of the ministry of information. He'll keep the online fanbase distracted and divided, all for his master James.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:57 am

After reading what half the idiots on Pasoti are writing....   Jimsing and mikequiz etc

I pray to a god that doesn't exist, that the "never again" signatories  and those that support them, attend the club fan meeting on September 24th and take it to Brent et al...

Really take it to them...

Now or never.   It's the last chance for common sense!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:00 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Quote from the above thread by one Ian Newell 20 minutes ago......

"Then again, there are a few that I hope to never, ever meet again."

You will Porky you will, rest assured you oaf

I'm sure I am one of them also...

He was pretty pathetic last time I met with him. Couldn't look me in the eye... Couldn't even really speak, he just seemed to grunt. In retrospect a pigs name suits him.

Anyway... After learning he launched an attack on my email account, next time we meet he's going to wish he'd never been born!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:05 am

You're all invited to the Q&A with Derek Adams at Bodmin Town on Tuesday night. :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:21 am

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Of course they do, they probably think he's a right prat and rip it out of him behind his back, but he is exceptionally useful to them.
Brent is smart and pragmatic, throw Nool some treats and he'll be the most loyal jamboy, head of the ministry of information. He'll keep the online fanbase distracted and divided, all for his master James.

Internet Ian lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:27 am

Yea Man wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Internet Ian lol!
Just need the right wording as a question for the open fans meeting on the 24th. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nool and his Modpack   Nool and his Modpack Empty

Back to top Go down

Nool and his Modpack
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next