AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Nool Court Case. Empty
PostSubject: Nool Court Case.   Nool Court Case. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 12:08 pm

Any of those vile facebook trolls been arrested yet? pig
Back to top Go down

Nool Court Case. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nool Court Case.   Nool Court Case. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 12:10 pm

They will find the sniper on the grassy knoll before he ever brings anyone to court. Lawyers are not free and dont like their time wasted with petty shit that he is later found to be the antagonist.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Nool Court Case. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nool Court Case.   Nool Court Case. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 12:18 pm

According to the all about nool, thread on the all about nool, forum, he's had great support from his army of mods multi's and the handful of old people who make up the rest of the Brent, Fearing Congregation on Yawnoti. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

Nool Court Case. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nool Court Case.   Nool Court Case. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Still here and not expecting to be arrested or sued any time soon for telling the truth about him trying to get a fellow supporter sacked (or at least disciplined); sending white feathers to a guy with terminal cancer (banter my arse - the proof's on here that he was very upset: RIP Thai Green); keeping dossiers on people, including personal and confidential information and being thick enough to store them on an open website; paying another supporter £250 to set up a website to insult and slander other supporters, and encouraging those around him to join in the bullying, slander, threats and actual violence.

What have I missed?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Nool Court Case. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nool Court Case.   Nool Court Case. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 3:08 pm

Peggy wrote:
Still here and not expecting to be arrested or sued any time soon for telling the truth about him trying to get a fellow supporter sacked (or at least disciplined); sending white feathers to a guy with terminal cancer (banter my arse - the proof's on here that he was very upset: RIP Thai Green); keeping dossiers on people, including personal and confidential information and being thick enough to store them on an open website; paying another supporter £250 to set up a website to insult and slander other supporters, and encouraging those around him to join in the bullying, slander, threats and actual violence.

What have I missed?
Good summary of all things Nool, Peggy!
Why someone like that is allowed into the Directors box is a mystery to all but Brent, it seems.
Back to top Go down

Nool Court Case. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nool Court Case.   Nool Court Case. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Unfortunately a civil case costs too much money. So everyone is safe
Back to top Go down

Nool Court Case. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nool Court Case.   Nool Court Case. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 5:33 pm

At the Pasalb do at the start of last season, Martyn Starnes told Dick Trickle and myself that he could guess that Nool was behind the JohnShez1 Twitter account.

Nool told me that he would agree a price with Nikkk for the shirts he would "auction". Nool would then use a dormant Pasoti account to bid against Nikkk for the entertainment of the Pasoti readers.

Nool also told me personally (twice), that he had sent one of his thug mates around to sort Paul Thomas out after he had been causing problems on Pasoti. Nool's thug backed off when he saw PT, saying that the bloke didn't look well.
Back to top Go down

Nool Court Case. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nool Court Case.   Nool Court Case. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 6:19 pm

I assume everyone is out stocking up on popcorn hence the lack of replies.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Nool Court Case. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nool Court Case.   Nool Court Case. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 7:08 pm

It's all coming out now - just waiting for the abuse reports Laughing
Back to top Go down

Nool Court Case. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nool Court Case.   Nool Court Case. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 7:25 pm

Just to add - the stories about PT and the Auctions may be complete and utter bollocks - but they are what Nool told me. He wasn't present when Dick and I had our conversation with Starnes and he doesn't have a clue what was said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nool Court Case. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nool Court Case.   Nool Court Case. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nool Court Case.
Page 1 of 1