harvetheslayer
sufferedsince 68
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
green_genie

green_genie

First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Instant dismissal for claiming 1/2 of 6,000 members were Mod multi accounts. lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:22 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Keano 79. Banned from playing with Nools Train Set.

Holy shit.
This just gets better and better
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:08 pm

We haven't had a pasoti meltdown for a while. One must be overdue.

The big blustering idiot will be melting down shortly.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:10 pm

To be fair many of the Aviva faithful seem to migrating to that facebook free chat.
Trying to get the point across with some of them is getting beyond reason.

" feck off and support Exeter city" PMSL
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Just be grateful we have a club.

Eee saved uz we must not moan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 3:29 pm

Plymouth Argyle Supporters Of James Brent On The Internet PASOJBOTI. They should be sued for libel, purporting to be a fans site.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Newell can claim whatever he likes. He's intellectually challenged and no doubt doesn't understand why hundreds of intelligent posters have deserted Pasoti.

De-Lar on the other hand, for all his faults, isn't quite as stupid. He will know deep down that numbers is one thing, but quality of contributor is a different kettle of fish. ATD and John Lloyds Facebook Freechat site exist purely because of the way Newell runs Pasoti after securing the freehold.

Pasoti may have numbers. So do Graveyards. They both share the same sort of atmosphere, too.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Newell can claim whatever he likes. He's intellectually challenged and no doubt doesn't understand why hundreds of intelligent posters have deserted Pasoti.

De-Lar on the other hand, for all his faults, isn't quite as stupid. He will know deep down that numbers is one thing, but quality of contributor is a different kettle of fish. ATD and John Lloyds Facebook Freechat site exist purely because of the way Newell runs Pasoti after securing the freehold.

Pasoti may have numbers. So do Graveyards. They both share the same sort of atmosphere, too.

Lol...
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:54 pm

I think keano79 is one of newell's mates. I'm sure its his son that had the cystic fibrosis that nool had auctions/ did the cheerleader thing for. I think its him or his brother that sponsor pasoti - Bambi aerospace - I think the company is called?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:50 pm

One of the threads on free chat Is certainly entertaining, and I am, sure more then a couple of contributors are of a 'deep-throat' nature
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:04 pm

who is clive beeching lol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I think keano79 is one of newell's mates. I'm sure its his son that had the cystic fibrosis that nool had auctions/ did the cheerleader thing for. I think its him or his brother that sponsor pasoti - Bambi aerospace - I think the company is called?

How can a real friend be banned by nool it just doesnt happen Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:32 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Who is Colin Artur?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:35 pm

Who is Michael Mortimore?

He seems fond of ATD..........illiterate twat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:40 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

TCM,,,,,,,, when he wasn't sharing it with the Nooligans
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Who is Colin Artur?

No idea, But I know who Anthony Lilly is and I reckon the latest Windsor Boy is a busted flush
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Curiosity got the better of me so I signed up to have a gander. Not a fan tbh. Freaks everywhere ffs!

Think I'll stick to ATD.........................and pasoti Laughing Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Looking forward to the day Delar's name is added to the Banned from Nooloti List. laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Curiosity got the better of me so I signed up to have a gander. Not a fan tbh. Freaks everywhere ffs!

Think I'll stick to ATD.........................and pasoti Laughing Thanks/OK
I enjoy them all afro
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:06 pm

I'd ban this fella foreshore.....don't like the cut of his jib, something fishy about him.

First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 29442009
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:10 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I'd ban this fella foreshore.....don't like the cut of his jib, something fishy about him.

In the best possible taste
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:14 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Hi Captain, my names Ian and I like dressing up also, fancy meeting for a coffee sometime?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:16 pm

Yea Man wrote:
We haven't had a pasoti meltdown for a while. One must be overdue.

The big blustering idiot will be melting down shortly.

He's going to blow, public justification of rules and bannings usually means he's on the simmer. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:23 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Hi Captain, my names Ian and I like dressing up also, fancy meeting for a coffee sometime?

Has she just been "monkey faced"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

The sad thing is, no Photoshopping was done at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First to be Banned by Nool next year?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next