AstiSpumante
Elias
harvetheslayer
sufferedsince 68
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Hair, publicity and on the pitch at Argyle.

The happiest day of his life.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hair, publicity and on the pitch at Argyle.

The happiest day of his life.
Did he have "JB" on the back of his shirt? Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:20 am

Les Miserable wrote:
I'd ban this fella foreshore.....don't like the cut of his jib, something fishy about him.

First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 29442009

Quite frightening to think this Creature advises Sir Jimmy Handbags laugh
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:11 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
I'd ban this fella foreshore.....don't like the cut of his jib, something fishy about him.

Quite frightening to think this Creature advises Sir Jimmy Handbags laugh

"We're just a few players short of a good team".
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:57 am

Les Miserable wrote:

I've 'done' worse after a skinful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:20 am

Talking of bannings, it sounds like Pieface was kicked out of the game at Yeovil yesterday. Apparently his ban from HP extends to away matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:24 am

I thought he was back at HP?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:50 am

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Pieface-ve-banned-Home-Park/story-28624943-detail/story.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:58 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
I thought he was back at HP?

No he got chucked out of Northampton game for kicking an advertising hoarding, then vowed to boycott home park after speaking to "some people close to the club", (assume Nool) and decided to return. Unfortunately whoever it was close to the club is nowhere near as liked, respected and influential enough and the club presumably having had enough of the 5 day pantomine carried out in the Herald banned him.

"We can confirm that Jack McDertmott was sent a letter and a banishing order outlining that he has been banned from Home Park. The ban is until further notice, but he does have the right to appeal," a club spokesman said.

"He was acting in a way not compatible with the ambitions, objectives and legislation which governs the expectations of Plymouth Argyle's core business; namely using foul and offensive language, kicking an advertising hoarding and refusing to comply with the instructions of a steward.

"If he chooses to appeal, we will review the nature of his appeal and take it from there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:05 am

I'd say he's been told he can come back when he's grown up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:25 am

He's lucky I've known fans have the official three year ban for less, there was a Tavy lad who was banned for three years for being pissed, didn't do anything (he was too pissed) anyway we all went to Carlisle one time and this lad thinking a year had passed and it was an away trip joined us, first person we saw at the ground was the d and c copper who had him banned, had to wait outside and was told he was lucky his ban wasnt extended. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:11 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Talking of bannings, it sounds like Pieface was kicked out of the game at Yeovil yesterday. Apparently his ban from HP extends to away matches.

If he's not subject to an official banning order, is he banned from watching Argyle and can the club extend that ban beyond HP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:16 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

If he's not subject to an official banning order, is he banned from watching Argyle and can the club extend that ban beyond HP?

I may be wrong, but reading between the lines someone in the crowd spotted him and informed PAFC. The club then informed Yeovil who removed him. It was Yeovil's decision ultimately.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Enough is enough now chaps stop taking the piss out the fat man Pig cos i wont have a bad word
Said about that lovely man and his family laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I may be wrong, but reading between the lines someone in the crowd spotted him and informed PAFC. The club then informed Yeovil who removed him. It was Yeovil's decision ultimately.

This is strange. Any police banning order would cover all grounds. But a unilateral PAFC banning, which is what pieface got, can only apply to Home Park. Most unusual if PAFC are looking to actively stop him from watching away games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

This is strange. Any police banning order would cover all grounds. But a unilateral PAFC banning, which is what pieface got, can only apply to Home Park. Most unusual if PAFC are looking to actively stop him from watching away games.

PAFC is no longer a "normal" club, being in or out with certain factions is the be all and end all these days, he must have upset the fat controller.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:06 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

As I said, I reckon Argyle just want him to stop being an attention seeking tit and when he's ready to behave himself he can come back.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:35 am

The club is full of attention seeking tits. It's a 'who's who' of attention seeking tits every match day...................and beyond.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:04 am

I did notice at the Dag & Red game he and his "henchmen" dominated the pool table in the pub.......he has developed a bit of a....look at me strut.... as he moves around.......or maybe it was the result of eating all the pies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:23 am

Tringreen wrote:
The club is full of attention seeking tits. It's a 'who's who' of attention seeking tits every match day...................and beyond.

True enough. However the behaviour of some attention seeking tits is tolerated because it’s all for greater good of Green Jim. Since Pie Face is clearly a bit of a loose cannon and an aggressive lout to boot, the inner sanctum don’t want him anywhere near where he might cause embarrassment. Who remembers Mike Trigger, whatever happened to him? lol!
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

from pie face twitter - "Yeovil only doing there jobs and gave me some crucial information I now know this is a personal attack and trust me I will win in the end"

Hmmm wonder who is behind the personal attack :pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:06 am

Argyle has become like one of those pubs that has signs up telling you what not to do and in common with one of those pubs will start to notice how quiet it's getting. In common with Al Murray they will find out the days when you can run a pub like a members club have long gone.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:27 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Argyle has become like one of those pubs that has signs up telling you what not to do and in common with one of those pubs will start to notice how quiet it's getting. In common with Al Murray they will find out the days when you can run a pub like a members club have long gone.

The Hyde Park has gone that way. In fact Mutley Plain is generally pretty bereft of a decent boozer these days.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:32 am

What's wrong with the fortescue? albino
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:36 am

Fort is ok but tends to get a bit beardy for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First to be Banned by Nool next year?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next