AstiSpumante
Elias
harvetheslayer
sufferedsince 68
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
To be fair I always thought Dawlish Warren was on borrowed time.

Banned from a site owned by Ian Newell for 'insults and bullying'

Satire truly is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:03 pm

Alblasserdam Pilgrim, insults and bullying? Inspired by my good self? Missed his bullying lol, wonder what he did? Interesting to note that even though I've been permanently banned and ip banned (funny I can read all this isn't it Doris Lol) I don't appear on the banned list. My crime was posing as a gulls fan, fat controller wasn't having that matey, not on his shift, not that he has a shift, he's not a mod, he doesn't interfere.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:04 pm

Well, that is me (Dawlish Warren)...........if anyone is able to look through posts made by me and find anything insulting or bullying then just let me know.

I joined the site and prior to that made clear to a few trustworthy people on here why - basically I wanted to start an account and make enough posts to qualify for any threads that they decided to make members only. I was found out and declared the membership on here prior to my election as mod. I have used the account since then only to take a few screenshots to show the outrageous hypocrisy that exists with those two fucktards.

If they want to talk about bullying then go ahead. Since my election as a Mod I have received numerous registration documents for various companies through the post - Stannah Stairlifts etc - the usual shite.

Someone also opened an account with a catalogue company in my name which was registered on my credit file - in effect a criminal offence. I have challenged this with the company and have received the reply below coincidentally on Friday...

First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 Studio10

I was going to leave it but these fuckers are outrageous.

Porky - a question for you or of course the twat that screenprints for your dossiers....when you meet people in a hotel do you ever record the conversation? I would recommend it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:11 pm

The insults and bullying happened on this site Dick, the pasoti rules cover all sites monitored by the pair that don't read other sites, they just monitor them. Criticising the website owner is insulting and bullying, insults and bullying by Porkchop and Doris is fine as they are fighting a WOR for their handler and fine gentleman Mr. James Brent. They are basically hired thugs who justify anything they do under the cover of charidee. At this rate Nool will catch Saville up with the amount of charidee money collected, guilty concience or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Straight to the Police and get that phone number.

My guess is that someone called Ian will answer.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Oh dear what's "his son" been getting up to now.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:48 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Oh dear what's "his son" been getting up to now.

laugh
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 6:24 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Straight to the Police and get that phone number.

My guess is that someone called Ian will answer.

Feckin right.

Take this all the way Dick. Setting up a fake internet profile is one thing but opening a new catalogue account is feckin fraud and is below the belt even for a bullying piece of shit like Newell and he's cronies.

Absolute scum and what a fantastic person to have the ear of the chairman.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:23 pm

What did they order?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
What did they order?

a wallet opener Mad sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:41 pm

dick, don't let this be another time where someone suspects fool play from the pig and does nothing about it. Call it in, whether he did it or not matters not, whoever did do it tried committing fraud and that cant go unchallenged.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
What did they order?

a wallet opener Mad  sorry

As it happens TG - a leather wallet priced at £4.99 no less.
Studio 24 have said that I can keep it although it was long ago donated to a charity shop in the hope of getting 50p.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 8:51 pm

Angry wrote:
dick, don't let this be another time where someone suspects fool play from the pig and does nothing about it. Call it in, whether he did it or not matters not, whoever did do it tried committing fraud and that cant go unchallenged.

With the family for Mother's Day weekend but getting called in Monday morning.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Alblasserdam Pilgrim, insults and bullying? Inspired by my good self? Missed his bullying lol, wonder what he did? Interesting to note that even though I've been permanently banned and ip banned (funny I can read all this isn't it Doris Lol) I don't appear on the banned list. My crime was posing as a gulls fan, fat controller wasn't having that matey, not on his shift, not that he has a shift, he's not a mod, he doesn't interfere.

To be fair,Alblasserdam Pilgrim made a cheap shot about Sam Down's lisp and deserved to be sacked IMHO.Apparently some people were mocking Sam's speech impediment [for want of a better phrase] in the bus on the way back from Barnet-his mate started a thread about it and this Alblasserdam bloke wrote a comment which was clearly a rather sad piss take of Sam.Cheap and nasty,deserved all he got AFAIC.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:27 pm

I have to admit, it did make me laugh...  

Rest assured...  If Heaney or someone of his ilk had the same problem, piss taking would be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Rickler wrote:

Rest assured...  If Heaney or someone of his ilk had the same problem, piss taking would be allowed.

Actually, it did make me wonder about how Roy Hodgson feels when he gets similar treatment. Must admit to making the odd attempt to be "humourous" about Roy's condition, so maybe it's a bit hypocritical to say that my own shit doesn't stink in these matters.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Truly bizzare happenings, beggars belief really, how old are these people FFS.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

To be fair,Alblasserdam Pilgrim made a cheap shot about Sam Down's lisp and deserved to be sacked IMHO.Apparently some people were mocking Sam's speech impediment [for want of a better phrase] in the bus on the way back from Barnet-his mate started a thread about it and this Alblasserdam bloke wrote a comment which was clearly a rather sad piss take of Sam.Cheap and nasty,deserved all he got AFAIC.

I noted that too, most uncalled for but the poster is an arse of high classification and confirmed with said comment.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 12:53 am

Greenskin wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Actually, it did make me wonder about how Roy Hodgson feels when he gets similar treatment. Must admit to making the odd attempt to be "humourous" about Roy's condition, so maybe it's a bit hypocritical to say that my own shit doesn't stink in these matters.

It is simple enough.

If someone chooses to get a silly haircut or wear daft clothes or follow a religion or espouse ridiculous opinions then they choose to do those things; they are fair game for piss taking. If it is something over which the person has no choice like skin colour, sexuality, an inability to pronounce ones Rs or anything else genetically driven (i.e. not chosen) then you are a prize twat if you pick on any of them and whatever you get as a result you deserve.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:39 am

Thanks for explaining Frankie... What would we do without you?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:12 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:

Hang the bastard out to dry. It will be him 99%....... He was the first to go running off to Charles Cross about me who simply told the cvnt to grow up.
Loathsome ugly deluded thug (or wants to be) Pig Pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:16 pm

Angry wrote:

lol! Stop it Angers you're killing me.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:35 am

Angry wrote:

Have to agree with you, at least you d have proof then of who it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:42 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:

Jeeze, that entrenched site is crackers - good luck whatever way you go with it!! (No hope of a Wembley ticket for Scotland game, I spose) hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 12:05 pm

Rickler wrote:
Thanks for explaining Frankie...  What would we do without you?

Make your pointless, sarcy comments to someone else, I expect.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

First to be Banned by Nool next year?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next