AstiSpumante
Elias
harvetheslayer
sufferedsince 68
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:51 pm

Stair lift ordered for John Lloyd!

First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 Fb_fre10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:58 pm

How sad to attack John like that. May I suggest De-lar and Newell are the 'disgusting' and tragic' persons in all of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:12 pm

Nool has the fat neck to call John a "Wannabe"?

The stupid pig has to be the greatest 'wannabe' ever! Talk about the Kettle calling the pot belly black etc....

If you want something truly "disgusting and tragic", just look at what the two "giddy Ian's" have done to Pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Rickler wrote:

The stupid pig has to be the greatest 'wannabe' ever!  Talk about the Kettle calling the pot belly black etc....

If you want something truly "disgusting and tragic", just look at what the two "giddy Ian's" have done to Pasoti.
Wonder what sort of book they would write?
And what 'good causes' would the proceeds be put towards? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:16 pm

JL is described as a displaced wannabe because he wasn't a chosen jamboy. That honour fell to the Windsor Boys for their obvious ambition and control over sections of the fanbase.
JL used to be consulted/interviewed occasionally as he's an educated w@nker and he won't be regaining that exposure anytime soon , as the reluctant one doesn't do honesty, integrity and class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:40 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:
dick, don't let this be another time where someone suspects fool play from the pig and does nothing about it. Call it in, whether he did it or not matters not, whoever did do it tried committing fraud and that cant go unchallenged.

With the family for Mother's Day weekend but getting called in Monday morning.

Any developments?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:30 am

Rickler wrote:

The stupid pig has to be the greatest 'wannabe' ever!  Talk about the Kettle calling the pot belly black etc....

Rickler simply the pair are genuinely clueless. I'm not even convinced anymore that they are deliberately trolling but simply of very low intelligence and know that the end is in sight.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:25 pm

It's quite interesting how Nool always refers to Brent as JB, just like Anthony Lily on facebook does.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
It's quite interesting how Nool always refers to Brent as JB, just like Anthony Lily on facebook does.

Indeed !!!

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 5:20 pm

There is no way Nool would be able to keep the facade up for so long. Nool is sly, snide and obnoxious and you have all read enough of his trolling over the years to spot him a mile off.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:49 pm

"Displaced wannabe"? Is that an Australian rock band?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
I've heard they're a bit like a rockier 'Arrested Development' lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:15 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Indeed !!!

Cool
I'll just add this to the mix.

For years Nool hated the mundane thing on Pasoti to distraction. From what I can gather, Tiger appeared and trashed the mundane thing with his legendary sense of humour.
I'm glad John's FB page exists. It seems to have kept Tiger busy, rather than boring folk on here. That has to be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:22 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:
I've heard they're a bit like a rockier 'Arrested Development' lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:30 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Indeed !!!

Cool
I'll just add this to the mix.

For years Nool hated the mundane thing on Pasoti to distraction. From what I can gather, Tiger appeared and trashed the mundane thing with his legendary sense of humour.
I'm glad John's FB page exists. It seems to have kept Tiger busy, rather than boring folk on here. That has to be a good thing.

I was logging into fb in the mornings and had between 18 and 21 separate notifications daily of where Tiger had tagged me in a post on free chat, it was taking too long to read and reply to it all as I had to go work. I ended up just fecking half of it off but he persisted despite me telling him not too, he just became an uber nuisance so I ended up blocking him.

If he's still making the most of free chat which I can see he is through yourself then fair enough.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Yea Man wrote:

February 2nd I pulled him on FB exact same point
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:29 am

Homeslice wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:
dick, don't let this be another time where someone suspects fool play from the pig and does nothing about it. Call it in, whether he did it or not matters not, whoever did do it tried committing fraud and that cant go unchallenged.

Any developments?

Reported the incident online on the actionfraud website. I have been given a crime reference number and information has been passed to the City of London police. Howeverthe website does warn that not all crimes can be investigated individually but will allow police to form a pattern of online crime etc blah, blah, blah...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 9:13 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:

Any developments?

Reported the incident online on the actionfraud website. I have been given a crime reference number and information has been passed to the City of London police. Howeverthe website does warn that not all crimes can be investigated individually but will allow police to form a pattern of online crime etc blah, blah, blah...

Must be quite a portfolio developing!
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:15 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:

Any developments?

In other words, "we'll file it under : couldn't give a fork"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First to be Banned by Nool next year?   First to be Banned by Nool next year? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

First to be Banned by Nool next year?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6