gasser9
sufferedsince 68
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! Empty
PostSubject: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:27 pm

The unpopular Pasoti Dictator bigging up the website he runs and controls Again? he's got fifteen new members all real... Scaracen 1,2,3,4, 5 , 6, 7, 8. 9. 11, 12,  etc all totaly independent posters who love pasoti love the way its run and love jimmy and all his great works they love the auctions and they love the decent and normal leader, and all his mods who are independent and yet still remain decent and normal!... anyone for a pasty?cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:42 pm

A forum for the lobotomised.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:06 am

Actually Suffers according to Nool its 16 new members and 5 pending.
It just doesn't get any better than that.
The selfless good works of this man shows no sign of abating.
Oh for the day when Brent and Nool leaves this ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:51 am

I wonder if he wrote that whilst driving in the fast lane of the motorway.

Bellend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:40 am

I wonder if Nooly's backers told him to post that? Maybe they are worried about their investment going down the toilet?

It is strange that after 18 years of existence it is only now that Pasoti has to start making statements proclaiming its great health.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:45 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I wonder if Nooly's backers told him to post that? Maybe they are worried about their investment going down the toilet?

It is strange that after 18 years of existence it is only now that Pasoti has to start making statements proclaiming its great health.

This is a classic measure of just how thick Newell is. He does stuff like this and half a dozen posters back him up,  out of the thousands of members. Duh, another own goal, Ian.

Rewind four or five years and look on terraces at the number of people with real humour that were posting. They have all - virtually without exception - migrated here or just gave up on Pasoti.

When you have to start saying how great a site is, it's a sure fire indication that the place is a soulless waste ground reserved only for the compliant.

A real shame what it's become.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:52 pm

A sure sign of malaise is a fulsome declaration of health.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:10 pm

The site is so healthy they are begging for people to join...

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=88774

6,000 members?

Delusional.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:34 pm

seadog wrote:

Reminds me of a dodgy manager getting a vote of confidence from the board.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Punters are queing up to join The Peoples Republic of Pasoti, only because Kim Jung Nool is such a glorious glorious leader!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:29 pm

The first time he ever tried to play golf he just grabbed a stick, walked up to the ball and twatted it straight into the hole from about 450 yards away. Fact.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:54 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
seadog wrote:

Reminds me of a dodgy manager getting a vote of confidence from the board.

Imagine the fall out when Nool sacks De Lar as site manager. The last time they fell out Postey spilled the beans about Nooly reading people's PMs. I don't think there is enough popcorn in the world for the next one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:07 pm

On the one hand you have the Site Manager pleading with 'Guests' to join up and on the other you have the Site Owner telling the world how well pasoti's doing and how fantastically it's growing.

Best guess? The advertisers aren't getting the return they expected from the cash they've dropped into Newell's back pocket the pasoti coffers.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The first time he ever tried to play golf he just grabbed a stick, walked up to the ball and twatted it straight into the hole from about 450 yards away. Fact.

It's true. He was coached by Plympton Pilgrim and myself, so it was just a natural follow on.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:00 pm

Homeslice wrote:

Best guess? The advertisers aren't getting the return they expected from the cash they've dropped into Newell's back pocket the pasoti coffers.

Au contraire....

Pasoti Dictator on farm wrote:

I've had to close advertising due to the number of people using us..

What he means by that is anyone's guess?  Only a complete dunce wouldn't raise the rates.

Talking of advertising...  No Pasoti ad in the AFT magazine but there is this full page (21) "Nool on Nool" in this months issue.

Insidious little snake who runs the farm but is now worming his way into the AFT wrote:

Outside the Box
Football in the age of the internet

I’ve supported Argyle now for 47 years, man and boy. There’ve been some amazing
changes during that time but, no doubt, everyone else from my age group feels the
same.
Off the field, the internet is possibly the biggest--some great stuff has come out of it.
However, a lot of my friends haven’t completely taken on modern technology, and what
they say is “Why do you bother with all that rubbish; most of the people don’t attend
Home Park from what I’ve seen and the pseudonyms they use makes them feel they can
say anything and get away with it”. I try to defend online fans but it’s a hard battle and
I’ve rather given up the ghost these days. I simply accept that there are those who hate
the internet and those who have embraced it.

Another oft-made comment is ‘the AFT, who are they, what are they, and why do we
need to know about them?’ I try to explain why I think we should have the AFT: it has
a role to play as the eyes and ears of those fans who want to be represented. Better to
have a body of volunteers than a group of moaners—be it about the size of the stadium,
the colour green (a favourite of mine) or carrots in the pasties.

This is certainly not unique to PAFC; all Clubs suffer from the moans of disaffected fans.
I often do it; I think it’s probably in the DNA of a football fan. Sometimes we have a
point and sometimes we don’t, but we care, and that should make clubs sit and listen.
The non-attending ‘internet hoodie’ is a modern phenomenon though, and I have a real
issue with the swathe of people that simply make noise by sending non-stop emails to
club officials about what is ‘wrong’ with the club they no longer attend for whatever
reason.

Some people lament the passing of the: “Can’t wait until I get home and read the
Evening Herald” era, I was certainly one of them. But these days, all the news I read
seems to be second-hand, I’ve already read about it on the internet. A growing number
of people now believe the journos copy what they read there and then simply pass it off
as a story. I don’t, but I can understand why people believe that as sometimes ‘breaking
news’ does appear to fall in the right timeframe. I personally still love reading the
Herald for nothing else than Argyle ‘stuff’, but I suppose that’s my age shining through.
The internet troll is another matter, I have more than my fair share of these creatures in
my world but, as owner of PASOTI, I suppose it’s an occupational hazard to try to keep
the site free of the bad language and potentially libellous comments that can come
from various corners of our new internet community.

The internet is here to stay. The quicker football completely embraces it and people
understand that the modern fan demands to know the ins and outs of every Club the
better. Rather than dismiss such a craving for knowledge, some Clubs could perhaps
look inwards and understand why that has come about. Partly it IS due to the internet,
but so many Clubs have hit hard times it is absolutely understandable why fans are
more politicised than they’ve ever been before.

Ian Newell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:38 pm

So what is he actually trying to say?

He's been taking lessons of somebody else in how to write a full page article and still leave people with no clue as to what their point is.

Last edited by Yea Man on Tue May 05, 2015 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Yea Man wrote:
So what is he actually trying to say?

He's been taking lessons of somebody else in how to write a full page article and still leave people with no clue as to what their point is.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:26 pm

Reads like an advertising campaign to me, so maybe as previous posters have mentioned the advertisers are getting a bit stiffy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Rickler wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

Au contraire....

What he means by that is anyone's guess?  Only a complete dunce wouldn't raise the rates.

Does anyone believe a word he says though?

And even if he has got every commercial enterprise in Plymouth signed up there, that still doesn't mean that they're happy with whatever return they're getting for their money. Let's face it, advertising to a bunch of Newell and De Lar multi's, a handful of Mods, some of whom are thousands of miles from any Plymouth business, plus a motley assortment of juvenile Aviva types isn't going to get the tills ringing, is it. So unless Greenarmy1984 is an eccentric millionaire devoted to keeping afloat any business that advertises on pasoti, I'd say the advertisers are being sold a pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:00 pm

I think the drivel is in response to Knecht's article in issue 2. Nool took offence to it and threatened to withdraw the Pasoti advert over it. His response was due to be published in the HHP issue but it got bumped back an issue as it wasn't relevant to the HHP debate. Nool threw his teddies out of the pram and stopped advertising.

He also threatened to withdraw his advert from the first fanzine as he objected to the wording of the ATD advert. As far as I know he has tried to bully the Trust over something or other each time they have published a fanzine.

Nool claimed that there was no Pasoti advert in the recent issues because there was no money left in the Pasoti coffers. Alternatively, he is claiming that Pasoti is in great health and the advertising is over subscribed.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:15 pm

6000, makes me laugh. I know one bloke with 5 or 6 accounts on there. Silly sod joins, posts once or twice gets fed up, doesn't post for ages, forgets his password so sets up another account. Over the last 10 - 15 years he's even forgotten what name he was using a couple of times.

Take out all the fans from other clubs, who join, have a bit of banter for a couple of days, never to be seen again.

You can make statistics say anything you want, except usually the truth.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:57 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nool claimed that there was no Pasoti advert in the recent issues because there was no money left in the Pasoti coffers. Alternatively, he is claiming that Pasoti is in great health and the advertising is over subscribed.

Sort of................
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Rickler wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

Au contraire....

Talking of advertising...  No Pasoti ad in the AFT magazine but there is this full page (21) "Nool on Nool" in this months issue.

Insidious little snake who runs the farm but is now worming his way into the AFT wrote:

Outside the Box
Football in the age of the internet

I’ve supported Argyle now for 47 years, man and boy. There’ve been some amazing
changes during that time but, no doubt, everyone else from my age group feels the
same.
Off the field, the internet is possibly the biggest--some great stuff has come out of it.
However, a lot of my friends haven’t completely taken on modern technology, and what
they say is “Why do you bother with all that rubbish; most of the people don’t attend
Home Park from what I’ve seen and the pseudonyms they use makes them feel they can
say anything and get away with it”. I try to defend online fans but it’s a hard battle and
I’ve rather given up the ghost these days. I simply accept that there are those who hate
the internet and those who have embraced it.

Another oft-made comment is ‘the AFT, who are they, what are they, and why do we
need to know about them?’ I try to explain why I think we should have the AFT: it has
a role to play as the eyes and ears of those fans who want to be represented. Better to
have a body of volunteers than a group of moaners—be it about the size of the stadium,
the colour green (a favourite of mine) or carrots in the pasties.

This is certainly not unique to PAFC; all Clubs suffer from the moans of disaffected fans.
I often do it; I think it’s probably in the DNA of a football fan. Sometimes we have a
point and sometimes we don’t, but we care, and that should make clubs sit and listen.
The non-attending ‘internet hoodie’ is a modern phenomenon though, and I have a real
issue with the swathe of people that simply make noise by sending non-stop emails to
club officials about what is ‘wrong’ with the club they no longer attend for whatever
reason.

Some people lament the passing of the: “Can’t wait until I get home and read the
Evening Herald” era, I was certainly one of them. But these days, all the news I read
seems to be second-hand, I’ve already read about it on the internet. A growing number
of people now believe the journos copy what they read there and then simply pass it off
as a story. I don’t, but I can understand why people believe that as sometimes ‘breaking
news’ does appear to fall in the right timeframe. I personally still love reading the
Herald for nothing else than Argyle ‘stuff’, but I suppose that’s my age shining through.
The internet troll is another matter, I have more than my fair share of these creatures in
my world but, as owner of PASOTI, I suppose it’s an occupational hazard to try to keep
the site free of the bad language and potentially libellous comments that can come
from various corners of our new internet community.

The internet is here to stay. The quicker football completely embraces it and people
understand that the modern fan demands to know the ins and outs of every Club the
better. Rather than dismiss such a craving for knowledge, some Clubs could perhaps
look inwards and understand why that has come about. Partly it IS due to the internet,
but so many Clubs have hit hard times it is absolutely understandable why fans are
more politicised than they’ve ever been before.

Ian Newell.

Very Presidential Suspect
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:33 pm

A new client for TCW?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:34 am

What Nool is really saying is that he doesn't understand the Internet. He also confuses the truth (which for various reasons people want to hide) with libel. I'll give you an example;
Iggy says, "Nool stole all my personal details from pasoti, stored it on personal files on his pc in complete disregard from the data protection act."
Nool said when he was caught,
"What can I say I'm sorry."
One hour later after "cleaning the boards"
"I didn't steal anything, I was stealing the personal details for "mod use," and anyway I didn't mean to publish the details that I stole that was an accident."
Ian Newell is a thief and a liar, not a shoplifter but a stealer of personal details, he won't take me on with his legal eagle because he knows I have screenshots, this is why he had to buy the forum so at least he has some platform to proclaim his normality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!   Nool Prasing Nool..... shock! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nool Prasing Nool..... shock!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next