Les Miserable
Dougie
Chemical Ali
Elias
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams Empty
PostSubject: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:59 pm

who becomes the 38th manager in our history. Welcome to the club Derek and the best of luck in the future at the helm here. Now crack on ou got a season to get ready for.

ps not change my views on him at all but i am wiling to see how he does now he is boss.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:07 pm

Disaster
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:08 pm

No confirmation yet other than Errington's tweet. I guess there'll be a Press conference tomorrow am?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Cant help but think his lack of knowledge of the English game will be a major factor. Mind you his big ego and even bigger gob will make sure for plenty of popcorn time for us on here next season, especially if it concerns the chairman lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:16 pm

I wonder if Brent will back him in the transfer market laugh

Dosent seem the sort who accepts fools
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Good luck to the new boss!

I am actually looking forward to having a fiery bastard on our side once again - possibly the first outspoken gobshite with anger issues since Warnock?

Can't wait for the ride popcorn
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Angry wrote:
Cant help but think his lack of knowledge of the English game will be a major factor. Mind you his big ego and even bigger gob will make sure for plenty of popcorn time for us on here next season, especially if it concerns the chairman lol.
In Lasley's interview with the Herald he said that a lot of Scottish Premier league teams scout a lot of League 1 and 2 sides so Derek should be familiar with some of the players/ teams.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:37 pm

he only needs to be slightly better than sheridan and we will be promoted next season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:39 pm

After the best contenders were shaken out, McDermott etc, Derek Adams was my preferred choice.
I'm happy with this appointment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Angry wrote:
In Lasley's interview with the Herald he said that a lot of Scottish Premier league teams scout a lot of League 1 and 2 sides so Derek should be familiar with some of the players/ teams.

I cant see him knowing that much in truth. I trust he will bring in a scout who does (not his dad as he seems to be coming too)
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Angry wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Angry wrote:

I cant see him knowing that much in truth. I trust he will bring in a scout who does (not his dad as he seems to be coming too)

Grizzly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Dougie wrote:
he only needs to be slightly better than sheridan and we will be promoted next season

read a twEet from someone "What's the thought process behind hiring an old-fashioned authoritarian to replace the old-fashioned authoritarian the players hated? #pafc"

He makes a good point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Angry wrote:

Grizzly?

patch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Angry wrote:
Dougie wrote:

read a twEet from someone  "What's the thought process behind hiring an old-fashioned authoritarian to replace the old-fashioned authoritarian the players hated? #pafc"

He makes a good point

Are you accepting the players didn't like Sheridan and didn't play for him then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:49 pm

ejh wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

must all be true if its written in the mail ejh lmao. im shocked you would want to read such a vile paper like that
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:55 pm

well its nearly 6pm .... waiting conirmaTION Still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Jethro wrote:

im guessing there will be a "funny" tweet of incoming and loads of scottish pics and announcement tonight that the press conference that wont be on the tele or a/w will be tomorrow or friday.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:12 pm

The THE President may struggle with a parody account for Adams as he says he doesn't swear or drink- is he really Scottish?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Better than Nathan Jones. At least he's achieved something by getting small club (even by Scottish standards) into the SPL and keeping them there.

I hope he can work wonders with shockingly bad players

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:17 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
The THE President may struggle with a parody account for Adams as he says he doesn't swear or drink- is he really Scottish?

Let's hope that the new gaffer can bring a broom to the deadwood behind the scenes as well.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:26 pm

Freathy wrote:
Better than Nathan Jones.  At least he's achieved something by getting small club (even by Scottish standards) into the SPL and keeping them there.

I hope he can work wonders with shockingly bad players

A ringing endorsement !
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:27 pm

Jethro wrote:

Don't wait up.

Errington via facetw@tter... Derek Adams is not likely until tomorrow but understand a deal has been agreed.

So, it's an 'understanding' now raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Happy with Dezza, this is as good as it gets with Jimmy! Naturally i will be backing Laird Dez from behind my keyboard and wish  him well,though i fully expect x isle to start sniping at him after the first defeat!!!.... och aye the nooo.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:35 pm

He's in the best position to take the club forward in the past half dozen years. The team stuttered to a near promotion on the back of dismal tactics and a half hearted enthusiasm by the board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams Empty

Back to top Go down

And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next