Chemical Ali
Elias
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
With-menace

With-menace

And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:02 pm

As Ross shire is pretty much the Scottish equivalent of argyle in terms of remoteness maybe he'll preempt the infamous obstacle we've always been up against trying to attract players and turn it into a positive like his former near neighbours Inverness CT have, to quote Simon inglis 'don't think of argyle as out on a limb but more a sole franchise'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:14 pm

I welcome this appointment.
I do think however that he will be a little confused by internet Ian and the cad of a President sitting in the directors box and being at the centre of things.
Hopefully the trust can do it's job and act the 'whistle-blower' by raising the gaffer's attentions to the nefarious activities of these 2 at the next meeting.

TRUST DO YOUR JOB
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I do think however that he will be a little confused by internet Ian and the cad of a President sitting in the directors box and being at the centre of things.
Hopefully the trust can do it's job and act the 'whistle-blower' by raising the gaffer's attentions to the nefarious activities of these 2 at the next meeting.

TRUST DO YOUR JOB

Was Internet Ian on the selection panel Punchy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

TRUST DO YOUR JOB

Why would he take any notice of them, they're feck all to do with team matters, in fact they're feck all to do with anything at Argyle, they're just a legend in they're own lifetime, don't make them a legend in yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Graiser wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

TRUST DO YOUR JOB

Why would he take any notice of them, they're feck all to do with team matters, in fact they're feck all to do with anything at Argyle, they're just a legend in they're own lifetime, don't make them a legend in yours

the fact del bhey says he likes the idea of community around the football club the webb will be all over him like flies on shit to try and get him to back his wacky ideas that benefit him. nool will want him to promote pasoti under the community banner and captain wankspasm will trust be happy for the attention like a labrador that has been locked in an empty house stuck listening to radio one all day who finally sees its owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:35 pm

We have a decent manager , but the whole culture of the 'superfan' needs to be removed.
I hope Adams has brought his broom.

Goodbye Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk laugh

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Seems a bit obvious but how about Grizzly Adams
Back to top Go down
With-menace

With-menace

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:59 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Seems a bit obvious but how about Grizzly Adams
Whatever happened to grizzly and gadaffi of match sponsor fame?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:27 am

I'm liking the look of him already. he's made all the right noises in his interviews, he's obviously a feisty fecker - I don't think he'll take any nonsense from any direction. And what he did with Ross County was nothing short of miraculous.

It'll be interesting to see any fallout once he realises that his transfer budget consists of half a dozen books of Green Shield stamps and a handful of magic beans,
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:37 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
We have a decent manager , but the whole culture of the 'superfan' needs to be removed.
I hope Adams has brought his broom.

Goodbye Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk   laugh

They are getting in there already

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3 · 13 hrs13 hours ago
Nice to be at the unveiling of our new manager today. I have a feeling the next 24 months are going to be a hoot.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:25 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

TRUST DO YOUR JOB

I suspect this Guy is very much his own man and he will be aware of the Dubious Duo and their over inflated ego's and disruptive influence. If he's not am sure there's at least couple thousand people ready to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:37 am

The press conference...

Irn Bru bottles are product placement for the league btw not because all jocks love the stuff.

try not to get motion sickness watching the vid as a word of warning... very shaky camera.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:12 am

Camerman (obvious amateur).....has been drinking more than Irn Bru I would bet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:27 am

I wouldn't put it past Newell & Co if they have DA on speedial already.Laughing

The more I think about it, the more I'm a wee (see what I did there?) bit excited about DA's appointment. But, I would like this to be the point in time that ends the era of the Argo superfan involvement. That would do wonders for inter-forum and inter-fan relations, and may, may be the road ahead for peace and regulated reconciliation.

Or am I mad and just talking out of my arse?

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:16 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:

The more I think bout it, the more I'm a wee (see what I did there?) bit excited about DA's appointment. But, I would like this to be the point in time that ends the era of the Argo superfan involvement. That would do wonders for inter forum and inter-fan relations, and may, may be the road ahead for peace and regulated reconciliation.

Bit of both Laughing

As long as Brent is there, the super fan culture will stay. I don't know how much contact, if any, they have with the manager, but Adams is certainly his own man, and may not take kindly to being surrounded by hangers-on. If he upsets any of them, look on the farm for the anti-Adams posts to start.

When I win the euro millions jackpot and I've bought the club, the President is out and all AAA passes will be removed. The era of superfans will be at an end.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:29 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

The more I think bout it, the more I'm a wee (see what I did there?) bit excited about DA's appointment. But, I would like this to be the point in time that ends the era of the Argo superfan involvement. That would do wonders for inter forum and inter-fan relations, and may, may be the road ahead for peace and regulated reconciliation.

Bit of both Laughing

As long as Brent is there, the super fan culture will stay. I don't know how much contact, if any, they have with the manager, but Adams is certainly his own man, and may not take kindly to being surrounded by hangers-on. If he upsets any of them, look on the farm for the anti-Adams posts to start.

When I win the euro millions jackpot and I've bought the club, the President is out and all AAA passes will be removed. The era of superfans will be at an end.

Apart from your ATD brothers surely Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:55 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Bit of both Laughing

Had to laugh at your last sentence.   I've sat at night with a 100 Million Euro win, 50 Million buying into Argyle and Funding Players, 40 Million Invested for myself and the last 10 Million to ensure all Hangers On, Wannnabe Politicians, Snoopers and Posties are served with Banning Orders for eternity....
Edited Bung in a Million to find out who was behind the Twitter Parody account and take a Double page Ad in the Herald to Parade the Rogues Gallery
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:35 pm

[quote="Person Of Interest"]I wouldn't put it past Newell & Co if they have DA on speedial already.:lol

He was there yesterday, moaning why he was not used as the chauffeur
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:55 pm

zyph wrote:
Camerman (obvious amateur).....has been drinking more than Irn Bru I would bet.

Can hear the bucket rattling for a tripod.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I wouldn't put it past Newell & Co if they have DA on speedial already.:lol

He was there yesterday, moaning why he was not used as the chauffeur

That would be funny if I suspect it wasn't true...
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:20 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Bit of both Laughing

Apart from your ATD brothers surely Like a Star @ heaven

Foreshore. Very Happy

There will be seats reserved for you all in the Directors Box. The new one in the new stand of course.

And drums will be banned.

Come the revolution brothers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:21 pm

argyle media at their best. Fair play to the very unfunny guys who run the social media outlets at the club who put this together at least they didnt stoop so low as to ask if he wore anything under his kilt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:37 pm

No doubt at the first Aviva fest the 2 prancing berks will do their utmost to crack some garbage Scottish jokes.

Funny how these idiots are selective with their racism stances.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 pm

When I win the euro millions jackpot and I've bought the club, the President is out and all AAA passes will be removed. The era of superfans will be at an end. [/quote]

That's a nice fantasy, often I have fantasied of buying the club after my huge lottery win - but I don't do the lottery, bugger. Anyway your comments on the farms reaction to Adams is predictable and spot on. Really hope the guy tells certain people to do one and let him get on with his job - that would be refreshing, although to be fair to Sheridan I think he did do that in his own dour Irish way.
It can only get better folks, can't it and also I am fed up with people saying "well we had a better season", lets all move on we are still in the bargain basement of league football - it's promo or nothing. First media interviews with Adams are promising so as fans we can only support him, I just hope he is left to get on with it.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Angry wrote:

The press conference...

Irn Bru bottles are product placement for the league btw not because all jocks love the stuff.

try not to get motion sickness watching the vid as a word of warning... very shaky camera.

Filmed on an iPhone 1 foreshore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next