The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2  Empty
PostSubject: Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2    Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:04 pm

Ian Abrahams (Moose) ‏@BroadcastMoose 2h

Any questions for @jmous21 Graham Alexander, @petevincenti @scottkashket & Nathan Jones & Derek Adams - tweet me now - on @talkSPORT2 at 9pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2    Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 10:06 pm

There's a TalkSport2?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2    Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 10:36 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
There's a TalkSport2?

Wireless Group was took over by Sky News Corp UK & Ireland Limited The main radio stations are Talksport, Talksport2, Talkradio and Virgin radio

Talkradio presenters are Paul Ross, Julia Hartley-Brewer, Sam Delaney, Jon Holmes, Jonny Gould, Iain Lee,James Whale and George Galloway

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2    Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 10:45 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
There's a TalkSport2?

Wireless Group was took over by Sky News Corp UK & Ireland Limited The main radio stations are Talksport, Talksport2, Talkradio and Virgin radio

Talkradio presenters are Paul Ross, Julia Hartley-Brewer, Sam Delaney, Jon Holmes, Jonny Gould, Iain Lee,James Whale and George Galloway

CUE a political pompous reply from drake.

those stations will be available on dab sets by summer 2017
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2    Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 10:55 pm

I listen to DA on the internet, The station are on DAB but not down here

Here some one from Plymouth

Paul Bristow talkSPORT • 9 months ago

Well it isn't on DAB here in Plymouth. Why is that when we have been getting TalkSPORT on DAB for years? Maybe TalkSPORT2 is only going to be a London thing. Is that right?

talkSPORT Mod Paul Bristow • 9 months ago

You must retune your DAB radio. See this link for more information [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Paul Bristow talkSPORT • 9 months ago

Which part of it isn't available on DAB here in Plymouth do you not understand? I'm not stupid, of course I have tried to retune but there is nothing to retune to. I have even used the postcode search section on the TalkSPORT website for where it is available and even that confirms that none of the new stations are being broadcast here. My question was, why not?

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2    Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:10 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
There's a TalkSport2?

Ross, whale and galloway!
I won't be tuning in anytime soon with those wankers.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2    Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2  EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Ian Abrahams (Moose)‏

Top guests on Football League Review Show on talkSPORT2 tonight `at 2100 inc Argyle boss Derek Adams and Crawley town boss Dermot Drummy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2    Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2  EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Ian Abrahams (Moose)‏

Top guests on Football League Review Show on talkSPORT2 tonight `at 2100 inc Argyle boss Derek Adams and Crawley town boss Dermot Drummy

Still in no hurry to make the station available to the south west yet are they.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2    Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2  Empty

Back to top Go down

Derek Adams was on talkSPORT2
Page 1 of 1