Les Miserable
Dougie
Chemical Ali
Elias
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:09 pm

seeing i was going to post ava maria for nathan jones o welcome him here....its only fair i honour del boy adams with a wee scottish tune seeing as he has the job.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:25 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Good luck to the new bloke, all I really care about is finally getting out of this bastarding league.

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:28 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Skynet;

"Well well well. Nathan Jones was the preferred choice for a long time. I cannot believe they have given it to Adams. Maybe it came down to money"

Rickler's going to love Skynet's defence on that one.

"Yes, could be money.....or it could be because you know feck all."

Why am I not at all surprised....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Rickler wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
Skynet;

"Well well well. Nathan Jones was the preferred choice for a long time. I cannot believe they have given it to Adams. Maybe it came down to money"

Have someone edited my post?
I didn't write the last two lines..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Well it's a welcome from me, let's move on and get behind this fella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:47 pm

Yes indeed.
I wonder what he will make of Newell, Webb and the superfans?
Let's hope he brings a broom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Younger version of Luggy?

Wish him the best of luck. He'll need it in the transfer market with joke funds but a silk purse can be fashioned from a sow's ear in this division.

Feel that those favouring Jones over Adams are UKIPers who simply want some In-ger-land over the Jocks.

Geddon Del Bhey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Just remembered Jones is Welsh - I am a foolish Nigerian athlete cnut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:06 pm

Geddon and on and on
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:19 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
Skynet;

My apologies PAFC. My fault completely. Tried to be too clever on my phone with bad reception and pressed edit instead of quote. The last two lines were mine as a genuine poster.

Please accept my apology, genuine error Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Adams out ! jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
Skynet;

My apologies PAFC. My fault completely. Tried to be too clever on my phone with bad reception and pressed edit instead of quote. The last two lines were mine as a genuine poster.

Please accept my apology, genuine error Embarassed

No problem at all! Just confused the hell outta me lol
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Dick Trickle AIT
Derek Adams AIT

(EDIT: jus' practisin..)
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Rather quietly spoken, almost reserved sort of chap:

Seems to enjoy a bit of a bust up-interesting chants from the St Mirren fans lol! ;

Could be some very compulsive touchline viewing next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Got a feeling something isn't right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:06 am

ejh wrote:

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:17 am

Angry wrote:
ejh wrote:

what do you mean?

Beat me to it, something not right with Adams or with the announcement kicking on into Thursday EJH?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:46 am

I am a bit calmer now the BBC have run it. For several hours the only thing underpinning the news spreading that Adams had been appointed was a tweet from Chris Errington on what he 'understood'.

It blows my mind the club couldn't even be bothered to work through an evening to get a press statement out.

We don't need photos of Adams holding a green scarf sat inside Home Park with a grin on his face. Just a simple confirmation of the facts and what is happening wouldn't be too hard to arrange, you'd have thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:04 am

Greenskin wrote:

Seems to enjoy a bit of a bust up-interesting chants from the St Mirren fans lol! ;

How can you not LOVE that second link? He's almost like a supporter feeling the frustration, feeling every kick and hard tackle. He very nearly loses control though when he remembers he's 5 yards onto the field of play, let alone out of his technical area, and on his way to deck the CB!!

It really is the passion we have missed for a long time. Real everyone is against us, us against the world dynamics. You can see how he built teams of immense togetherness from that passion.

Last edited by ejh on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:05 am

They love the new man entering stage right to top table at news conference and how tricky must it be to get all our part time board together in one place.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:03 am

Greenskin wrote:

Derek 'aggro' Adams will do for me, looking forward to some serious touchline handbags next season Handbags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:37 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Derek 'aggro' Adams will do for me, looking forward to some serious touchline handbags next season Handbags

Looks like we've come to the end of the folded arms era - like the 'Del Bhey' handle also Innocent Egbunike!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:24 am

Just seen a post on Facebook saying that Adams is still under contract at Ross County even though he was sacked a year ago. Maybe that's why there has been a delay in the announcement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams   And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

And the NEW!! PAFC Manager is.... Derek Adams
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next