mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Les Miserable
Czarcasm
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:48 pm

couldnt happen to a nicer bloke than old jezza. one of the worst labour leaders of all time so out of touch with the modern world and just a sleazy bloke.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:51 pm

I reckon Jeremy is a Tory sleeper, undercover for years.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:02 pm

Oh dear, more bad news for the reds today...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:28 pm

Quelle surprise, the Labour Party as well, Harve’s early morning report will be interesting-not.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:57 pm

He will say feck all because its not the Tories, Boris or Cummings.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 12:09 am

Let me assure you that Harve is a dyed in the wool Tory. It's all an elaborate spoof. His user name is named after his hero, one Harvey Proctor.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 12:42 am

Yeh right.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 6:10 am

Graiser wrote:
Quelle surprise, the Labour Party as well, Harve’s early morning report will be interesting-not.

Far from it. Corbyn was and is a kind man who wanted to care for the masses and not just the few but the guy was simply unelectable.
The IRA smears were appalling in content one in particular when he was supposed to have attended an IRA funeral in a White T shirt when in fact that day he was visiting poor townships in Johannesburg in South Africa

Nonetheless Sir Kier is a great appointment and the only hope we have of removing the evil corrupt filth currently in number 10
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 7:09 am

LOL. Our political leaders - they are all cut from the same self-serving, fine wine drinking establishment cloth - i,e cnuts.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 9:23 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Far from it. Corbyn was and is a kind man who wanted to care for the masses and not just the few but the guy was simply unelectable.
The IRA smears were appalling in content one in particular when he was supposed to have attended an IRA funeral in a White T shirt when in fact that day he was visiting poor townships in Johannesburg in South Africa

Nonetheless Sir Kier is a great appointment and the only hope we have of removing the evil corrupt filth currently in number 10

This is what happens when people just go to facebook and twitter for their news Harve, it turns out to be fake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 10:29 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:

This is what happens when people just go to facebook and twitter for their news Harve, it turns out to be fake.

agreed. the IRA never had a truer allie than corbyn and his friends.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 10:54 pm

Corbyn has been readmitted into the Labour Party.

So much for sorting out anti semitism.

Way to go sir smarmy, way to go!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 11:18 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Corbyn has been readmitted into the Labour Party.

So much for sorting out anti semitism.

Way to go sir smarmy, way to go!

He's just signed his suicide note as leader of the labour party with that action. May aswell resign now as the coup is going to force him out by the summer.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 6:33 am

Starmer has his work cut out now. The oaf in number 10 will make political hay
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 6:37 am

bellend wrote:
Let me assure you that Harve is a dyed in the wool Tory. It's all an elaborate spoof. His user name is named after his hero, one Harvey Proctor.

FFS thats it now. Next time you need to go Hospital in Soi 4 with yer testicles in tatters you can go on your own........... cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 11:08 pm

Oh dear what a shame.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 11:49 am

Guardian today - Corbyn-supporting Labour faction stage NEC mass walkout
Leftwing members protest during Zoom meeting against election of Starmer’s ally as governing body’s chair

Didn't Starmer recently call for an end to Tory infighting? sort your own shit out fella.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 12:25 pm

Hardly anything on the bias broadcasting corporation. There’s a surprise!

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 7:13 pm

Oh dear poor old smarmy has been found out.

The journos he tried to jail as director of prosecutions could of told us that!

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 7:57 pm

Sir Kneel is a patsy for McCluskey, as is Bojo for Princess Nut Nuts.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:15 pm

I see Lisa Nandy has been found out about her lying about backing calls for a peace army that is gender balanced and ethnically diverse.

I won’t hold me breath for the bbc, gmb, sky and the guardian to call for the shadow foreign secretary to quit.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:14 pm

Peace Army? Flowers in their guns?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 3:25 pm

More like up their arse!

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 3:56 pm

I see old Smarmy is having to self isolate for the third time after getting a contact ping! Is this clown parading around the Harbour Centre without a mask when he's picking up his scrip?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 9:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I see old Smarmy is having to self isolate for the third time after getting a contact ping! Is this clown parading around the Harbour Centre without a mask when he's picking up his scrip?

Sir Kneel trying for the sympathy vote since he can't win any others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Labour Party Implosion
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next