Earwegoagain
seadog
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Damp Labour Party Corruption Empty
PostSubject: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 7:17 pm

All off topic posts from El Squib will finish up here.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Lol. Here goes then, the Blairs have escaped stamp duty on a multi million pound property they bought in London, as usual no rules were broken.
Part of the Pandora files. I had alarm bells ringing from here to Scotland yard last year because I bought a new phone for myself and my wife at the same time, first the bank then the phone company rang me asking why I was buying two phones, "one for me and one for the feckin missus!" after about five calls the penny dropped cue hysterical laughter from myself as I asked them whether they thought we were a county lines gang LMFAO literally. You can't pay in more than £2.5k into the bank in cash without the same alarm bells going off yet lo and behold billions of pounds worth of property in London is owned by secret and murky offshore firms otherwise known as money launderers and drug dealers.
Going back to the Blairs he's was big on tax avoidance when he was posing as one of us to become the new Tory party yet now he's as bad as any of them with much more money. It's the system that is the problem not the traditional Tory bad Labour good mantra we are regularly fed. Baaaaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 6:08 pm

Bang on there with your last sentence Ears.
However many on here refuse to see that it’s a huge problem across all parties & prefer a simpler tribal approach.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 7:19 pm

The rich are in power, or seek power, to keep themselves rich.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 3:41 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lol. Here goes then, the Blairs have escaped stamp duty on a multi million pound property they bought in London, as usual no rules were broken.

If you can catch Tony Blair you can catch the devil....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 5:39 pm

Claudia Webbe An Labour MP who threatened to throw acid at her partner's female friend and send naked photos of her to her family has been found guilty of harassment.

Keir needs to resign today.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:09 am

I think I'll stay politically homeless. They're all the same shameless cnuts growing from the same cnuty tree.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 1:48 pm

Angry wrote:
Claudia Webbe An Labour MP who threatened to throw acid at her partner's female friend and send naked photos of her to her family has been found guilty of harassment.

Keir needs to resign today.

Maybe not resign but he's sure got some thinking to to occupy his decision making. Should Claudia Webbe end up in jail, a by-election must surely be called and this dodgy character hopes to reclaim his former seat......

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 7:54 pm

POI wrote:
I think I'll stay politically homeless. They're all the same shameless cnuts growing from the same cnuty tree.

And me
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 3:24 pm

Where’s Sir Wan Kier lately ?
Seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 3:40 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Where’s Sir Wan Kier lately ?
Seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

Does less damage to the Labour Party by stfu. Boris should take note and the hypocritical one.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 4:20 pm

He has Covid.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 6:13 pm

He accused the tories of being corrupt today, what about Switzerland and Ramsay Macdonald?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:10 pm

Trouble is that there’s no one on the Labour front bench or the rest of the Labour MP’s that convince me that they’re a competent alternative
For me our political parties are at their lowest ebb for years to such an extent that it threatens our democratic processes, no stand out leaders from any political persuasion in particular in the Labour Party.
I voted conservative at the last election with a trembling hand for the first time ever, I hadn’t voted Labour since 2010, absolutely couldn’t vote for Corbyn and his band of lefties so what else was there and I felt I couldn’t waste my vote, though some may say I wasted it anyway but that’s the way politics has become.
Unfortunately or fortunately Boris is a communicator, he may be a lying communicator but he can deliver a speech and without doubt that influenced many people, so we reap what we sow.
However it would be refreshing if the likes of Harve when he issues his daily cut and paste crap could actually come up with his own personal thoughts on what his alternatives are.
Too much power for too long inevitably brings corruption and the longer the Labour Party fails to impact the public vote then on it goes
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 9:19 am

Graiser wrote:
Trouble is that there’s no one on the Labour front bench or the rest of the Labour MP’s that convince me that they’re a competent alternative
For me our political parties are at their lowest ebb for years to such an extent that it threatens our democratic processes, no stand out leaders from any political persuasion in particular in the Labour Party.
I voted conservative at the last election with a trembling hand for the first time ever, I hadn’t voted Labour since 2010, absolutely couldn’t vote for Corbyn and his band of lefties so what else was there and I felt I couldn’t waste my vote, though some may say I wasted it anyway but that’s the way politics has become.
Unfortunately or fortunately Boris is a communicator, he may be a lying communicator but he can deliver a speech and without doubt that influenced many people, so we reap what we sow.
However it would be refreshing if the likes of Harve when he issues his daily cut and paste crap could actually come up with his own personal thoughts on what his alternatives are.
Too much power for too long inevitably brings corruption and the longer the Labour Party fails to impact the public vote then on it goes

There it is.

The Shadow Chancellor looks like an extra from Trainspotting....and that skank Angela Raynor gets more repulsive with every speech she makes....the sort of bird who looks like she’d struggle to find willing punters on Millbay Rd.

Labour are every bit as unelectable now as they were under Corbyn, and to still be in that position takes some doing.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 11:06 am

Ex Labour MP now an independent one. Was a corbyn aide and chair of their disputes panel, you know the one that couldn't or more more likely wouldn't find anyone guilty of anti semitism in the party especially corbyn.

No comment on this harve?

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyThu Nov 11, 2021 9:16 am

obviously this mp is a cvnt and needs to be boiled alive in oil and her fat sold for soap for doing this disgusting act. If Sir keir had any decency he would resign and put in jail for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 11:09 am

how does that war criminal who still profits on his lies and bloodshed to this day keep a straight face when laying a wreath at the cenotaph.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 11:22 am

It makes my union jack tattoo itch just thinking about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 11:25 am

seadog wrote:
It makes my union jack tattoo itch just thinking about him.

seriously you can feck off with the condescending jokes that man is responsibly for 3 of my friends dying in an illegal war based on his lies and for nothing and 1 killing himself afterwards as a result of the conditions he sent him to the front line in.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 2:22 pm

I am very sorry to hear that Angers, I commemorate the victims of war too.

My remark is aimed at those that use the Poppy to incite and glorify it.

If the people who want war had to fight them we would be a peaceful planet.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 11:54 pm

For anyone who doesn’t agree with Tony Blair being honoured…..

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 11:37 am

Petition up to 566k signatures now.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 12:01 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
For anyone who doesn’t agree with Tony Blair being honoured…..

signed it a few days ago the bloke deserves nothing but a long prison sentence for war crimes and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 12:19 pm

I blame the Queen, she dishes this shite out, what was she thinking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damp Labour Party Corruption   Damp Labour Party Corruption Empty

Back to top Go down

Damp Labour Party Corruption
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next